thanks Tanya for the WU

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sereaishitedare

Thanks for the awesome update! I'm a silent member, just thought I'd leave a comment of appreciation. 

Is anyone else skipping the Manav Archana scenes? Or is it just me? =P I always read these updates so I know which scenes I wanna watch and which ones I wanna skip to not waste my time. 

It's just so depressing and frustrating to watch them, and comparatively ArVi scenes are a breath of fresh air, even with Punni there. I wish the CVs would lighten up the ArMan track a bit, even if its just a little bit. It would make it more bearable and less like I wanna tear my hair out. 

Thanks for the appreciation ...
I wish I could skip but then  how would I do the update ...LOL
The best thing would have been to just leave the show for a couple of months and then check after 2 months ...and if everything is as boring as  it is now then leave it again...LOL

Edited by Tanyaz - 05 April 2012 at 11:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

charmedforlifepurethoughtJaishankarnaava

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

[
tanyaz archana was no wrong ... birthday even if some enemy of your's wish den also u take it happily... u don't taunt anybody like dis... im telling u he will go in severe depression once he knows d truth...even sacchu also...
even purvi y she need to come and wish him archana told her not to come... she is also one  nut head going gaga of her so called father... she should stay one night wid her mother and see how he talks to her...

Rash ,Archana bores me now LOL.Her mahaanta and love for her souten and souten's son has killed this character ..

As for Manav, he should get the title of the biggest jerk on TV ...

The writers just don't know what to do ..They are not good at their job ..the actors are just working to get their bank balance stronger ...Period ...

There is one ray of hope though...The falling TRPs ...maybe that might get a few of these writers replaced ..let's keep our fingers crossed that the TRPs fall really low next week again , like they have this week ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 05 April 2012 at 11:39am

charmedforlifepurethoughtTulseysuan

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
The last scene with Teju and Sulochna was so boring that anyone who has problems with insomnia would be cured  in seconds ...LOL
and Teju should only be given silly comedy because she can't do emotional acting ..Her voice becomes funny in emotional scenes ...Confused

Edited by Tanyaz - 05 April 2012 at 11:43am

pch76charmedforlifepurethoughtTulsey

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Hated the show and hated both Manav and Archana ...No comments , bakwaas boring show written by useless writers ...Thumbs Down

Tanya,
Well said. I really can't understand what's happening with all concerned with this show.
Nothing is making any sense at all.
How can people get paid to write this stuff and it is aired.Shocked

Actually Sharon & Tanya, there are no writers.  They all quit a long time ago, and the last one out the door hit the rewind button as he/she left.  Unfortunately it got stuck on one of the days Manav was rude and it keeps playing over and over.  No one is home in the CV department to even notice.  The only ones who notice are us...tortured day by day with a track that has no bearing on the original story or the original characters.

There are several on this forum who could make lots of money by turning off the rewind button and writing the correct script.  

Day Dreaming  sigh...except for DK & ARVI, there is no point ... no one is watching the Arman track..

...EXCEPT..OMG...POOR TANYA and BHALLA..D'oh SO SORRY DARLIN' !!   We should take up a collection for you !! 

Edited by naava - 05 April 2012 at 12:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76JaishankarTulseysuanTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Yup, me and Bhalla ..

Only the two of us are probably watching the full show  but honestly I would recommend strongly that if you are , or were ever  a Manav and Archana fan , then please leave this show for at least a month and then come back and check if anything has changed or not ...

Why spoil the good memories by watching  the crap that is being shown these days ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 05 April 2012 at 12:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76Jaishankarsuan

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Yup, me and Bhalla ..

Only the two of us are probably watching the full show  but honestly I would recommend strongly that if you are , or were ever  a Manav and Archana fan , then please leave this show for at least a month and then come back and check if anything has changed or not ...

Why spoil the good memories by watching  the crap that is being shown these days ...
tanya tomorrow manav will say to archu like anyone trying to move dog away shushushu-jao jao jaoAngryDeadwhy u r here get lost but archana devi crying and go back home and cook shira for manav god then manav say ,[why u make shira?shu shu shu then archana think'OH MY god manav i love u chaha jitni bhi mujha nafrat karaDeadok byee see u after some days.miss u allCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76suanTanyaz

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
thanks Tanya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Go to top