Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

5/4/12 Episode Discussion -MUST WATCH (Page 2)

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
After a sleepover...my fresh thoughts on the episode are again my wonderment at Pinto's innocence.

God! how pure is he at heart.  And that takes me to the people who see this in him or where he displays this trait to them.

1) Babloo Singh -- The way he called Pinto as Gada-dhari Bheem! So apt. True Bheem was a man with pure heart even if he had more brawn.
And to  continue in my happy state of mind for this beautiful allusion to Mahabharat character, I am tempted to remember Draupadi and her love for Bheem. Draupadi was extremely close to Bheem between all her 5 husbands. Though Arjun was the top one in her chart because he won her and Arjun was the most sought after guy by every princess, Draupadi was emotionally close to Bheem and would open her heart before for all her desires, troubles or dil ki baaten. She was so sure that he would do anything for her and she being the fire and him being the air (pavan putra), we can only imagine kind of relationship it would have been LOL

2) His friend - Wish we knew his name. Loved how he sat all glum when Pinto refused to listen to his way of addressing LOL And when Pinto does write his letter...the beginning, he does not fail to notice his friend and honours his glum mood by sharing what he wrote. That was so nice to watch the scene and as his friend prods him further, he writes and again reads it back to him...

3) Vidyapati Raj - The way Vidya talks to him and Pinto explains how he is trying to find the job...as he goes on that was so childlike. That Pinto who used to seem as the boss's son with all that aura around him, now its no more..he looks so humble and simple...that my heart (sort of motherly feelings here) goes out to him and want to tell him to be strong and look around..some people are not taking his humility in all good stride!

And the scene of his entry into Krishna's room ..the daring Romeo style entry Embarrassed
OMG! what can I say when someone becomes a Romeo for his Juliet! Its such a private matter, can't say anything and just fear for them ..Nevertheless, I am happy that Pinto became that deewana in his pyar...
If the scene did really happen, then imagine when Pinto and Krishna end up together and when they grow old, how nice it would be for Pinto to recite his adventure to Sonu if ever Sonu fell in love and Sonu were asking his chachu to advise him ...or for that matter if Prishna have a son/s in future..It would be so much fun !LOL

And lastly my wishes for tomorrow:
1) Pinto should not be caught by anyone.
2) I am not okay with Krishna failing to see Pinto's letter

3) I am okay with Krishna seeing the letter, and yet deciding to break his heart...although I would be so much pained to see it happen. I only wish some good comes out of it for PRISHNA
4) I want Krishna to realize her feelings now. Its high time she also is made accountable for her actions. She had fanned Pinto's gestures always, so she cannot go scot free.

5) Whatever may happen tomorrow, I do not want Pinto to return to Tuntun Singh without him first proving himself that he can be something on his own. I want Pinto to struggle a little bit more so that Tuntun or Babloo or Krishna and even the new DC do not ever look down upon him. I am not saying Babloo and Krishna will be doing any such thing, but Pinto should not be their weakness but their pride!

Edited by shridevigaddam - 05 April 2012 at 11:35pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.sigrid~Simz~SamanalyseAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

@Shri

Shri Pintu's Friend must have came in BDO ofice for work . And Precap is defo Pintu's dream .

Agree with dream.
But the friend's presence at the BDO office was so random! Not digestible Confused LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.SamanalyseAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
neetz! Totally with you! 
Since the time he realizes his whole life becomes like the boat in a fast moving current of water.
And then another allusion rings...jal bin machili...Pinto being the machile without Krishna water LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.SamanalyseAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Coming after an exchange of thoughts with Moksha in the Cafe!

Moksha : 
btw, even though i'm glad pintu has the friend he does ... is this friend totally on pintu's side??? i hope he is since pintu needs some company other than krishna...)

me:
And, me too want his friend to play the support role effectively as Pinto does need people other than Krishna and Babloo and his parents. May be both should venture out together for setting up their own enterprise. That tender for Computers Supplier to Govt. High school is still pending approval at Krishna's office.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sigridSamanalyseAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

I'm not going to write anything long on this episode but I'll just react with how I feel about the episode. It almost felt like deja vuLOL with Pintu realizing that it was love when Babloo gave the name to what Pintu's action and words meant towards Krishna.

The song sequence that followed was something beautiful to watch. His black kurta looked nice on him. The imaginary Pintu. There is a saying that dream what you want to make what is reality. So I wish Pintu had dreamed up the bike riding dream.Better yet it was Krishna dreaming in her sleep and that bike ride we saw yesterday in the precap was the starting of today's episode.

I'm on pins and needles today. There is no drama if Pintu does not get jilted. This train of thought had stopped me writing anything yesterday. So he will get jilted. I wanted to use a stronger term other than rejected so therefore it is jilted. I hope Krishna is gentle while breaking his heart, but they are so gentle in nature so what will there be gentle when one will break the others heart.Dead

But I hope Pintu sees the conflict in Krishna's eyes before she can utter she does not love him, for real this time. Not like what happened in that heart stopping day dream.

I almost had a surreal feeling with that day dream sequence because nobody moved except Pintu and Krishna and Saraswati to some extent.

I think Chanchal having realized what is happening between her sister Krishna and Pintu is a plus point. I think she will do her bit to make Krishna realize the stupidity of her actions, if that is what happens.Big smile

Edited by AngelDark - 06 April 2012 at 12:13am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sigridSamanalyse0-SD-0-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Fiza,

Today when they played the song on the radio over Love Guru , it was Humko Pyar hua

I remembered your vm LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhYc-kb09wI&feature=related

what a coincidental choice ? Were they listening to your vm ?ROFL

Edited by shridevigaddam - 06 April 2012 at 1:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sigridSamanalyse-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Wow! Applause for FizaClap

and thanks to you Shri for your astute observationClap

Beautiful VM.

Edited by AngelDark - 06 April 2012 at 1:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sigrid0-SD-0-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sigrid-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index