Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
First thing that I have to say is 5/4 is not done yet, it stretches into tomorrow. I am sure everyone's emotions are in suspended state and one would not feel comfortable discussing it over the episodic content. Most would wait for tomorrow's episode, watch it and then discuss about it.

However, as it is curious enough for those who have not seen it yet..  I must tell you that this is a must -watch episode. It is about the Pinto's state of mind and resolving his heart's matters. And just as Pinto Singh is not a quiet guy, in the same manner his state of mind is nice to watch like the something floating over fluid. There is lot of action resulting out of the buoyant force exerted by Pinto's innocent mind.

Half the time, I was in disbelief myself if it was happening for real! But then things did happen in Pinto's imagination and then he had reality checks in the form of Krishna's family and his friend. What led Pinto to do generate all this beautiful, must watch action was of course his brother Babloo Singh who asked Pinto to realize his feelings for Krishna and discuss them with her. All in all there were some moments where Pinto took me also into his blushing state of mind.  The guy was totally adorable in the way he was scampering around his new found realization of his love for Krishna.

All Pinto and Kinshuk fans must be super happy as today it was only Pinto's show. It was quiet daring of him to enter Krishna's room in the night...will have to wait and see if he is successful in getting out safely not seen by anyone, most of all the BDP family...and that doubt still remains...was it happening for real ???

Best scene of the day was beautiful picturization of  the song as Pinto realizes his feelings. The imaginary Pinto hinting to real Pinto was nice to watch. The song sequence was nicely shot. Guys this is a must watch song sequence. Filmi style! Nice. How many times I'm gonnay say Nice ! Don't know. Just frozen with that feeling.

Then the brothers scene was also nice one. Today they showed us how these brothers gel with each other and are also friends at deeper level...not just brothers. Babloo is such a lovely brother! 

I am not gonna explain you in scenic exposite fashion. All of you guys have to see the episode and feel the beautiful sensations by yourself. Dominant rasa of today's drama was Adbhuta...wonderment. 

So guys watch it and ENJOY!!!

Shridevi

P.S: Sanki4eva has described the scenes around the Kya hua Tujhe Song sequence, that I was writing above. So you can read her post there.

Edited by shridevigaddam - 05 April 2012 at 10:31am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrecynthiagemaruntoucherlyndaWhiteNights.shaaziSamanalyseAngeloScurosigrid~Simz~Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "5/4/12 Episode Discussion -MUST WATCH" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Lovely description of episodeEmbarrassed

I'm kinda short circuited today so no words for today. Will wait until tomorrows episode happens.Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchWhiteNights.Samanalyse0-SD-0-SilverDragon-

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Things to ponder or carry-forward for tomorrow are:

1) The precap scene.. Krishna without helmet on the bike..for sure it must be someone's imagination...
2) How come Pinto's friend was present in the BDO office right as Pinto reaches it ????Confused

aruntouchSamanalyseAngeloScurosigrid-SilverDragon-

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
@Shri

Shri Pintu's Friend must have came in BDO ofice for work . And Precap is defo Pintu's dream .

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 05 April 2012 at 11:35am

aruntouchSamanalyseAngeloScuro0-SD-0-SilverDragon-

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Totally MUST WATCH EPISODE

I seriously lovedd lovedd the Episode . it was Beautiful Amazing Wonderful Episode . it showed Pintu's dialemea . regarding his feelings . And It was expected from Pintu the way he reacted today and behaved . He wanted 2 confess his love 2 krishna infront of her but when he gets scared after getting dream of refusal so he again gets into confusion tht how shld he tell his feelings .and when he listens abt the love letter solution given in Radio He also thinks to do it . aww Poor Guy was so desperate 2 tell his feelings 2 krishna . I lovedd the whole episode . Shefali lal U r AWOSOME  , First Ragvir n now Prishna  , U very well know how 2 make a Simple Love story magical Embarrassed.HATS OFF 2 U ClapClap

The Best and most magical Awosome Part was the SONG SEQUENCE . I was Speechless by seeing the Direction how it was picturised on Prishna and USP was Pintu imagining himself with Krishna and recollecting all moments he spent with Krishna .OMGG It was awosome the way They directed this song n picturised it . And KM was awosome as Both real and Imaginary , He did AWOSOME job Clap and his Expressions were out  of the world . I was literally blushing thruout the epi Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchWhiteNights.SamanalyseAngeloScuro0-SD-0sigrid~Simz~-SilverDragon-

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
So Pintu Singh and Krishna Raj went to wish the Punar Vivah family, maybe that's why it was such a sweet episode today.

Edited by AngelDark - 05 April 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchSamanalyse-SilverDragon-

Samanalyse

IF-Rockerz

Samanalyse

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Ok. About my earlier speechlessness, I think I needed to digest the idea and the happenings of the episode. It was a lot to take and I think the cliff hanger ending sort of left me at a loss, making me want to see how things panned out before I commented on anything. Also I was too stressed out in the episode to enjoy it so I had to go back and watch it again to enjoy it, knowing that the "confession" was Pintu's imagination. Anyway a few things:

The Babloo-Pintu Interaction
This was a wonderful scene! I love how Babloo shows that he has known what has been going on all along between Pintu and Krishna, right from the days of the coaching centre. Every argument that Pintu has against this being love, Babloo has a logical counter argument showing that it is. I guess this is where being something of an academic comes in handy. I also love the way he first hints that it might be love, saying that he could go talk to VP. This to me was Babloo acknowledging the truth and legitimacy of what Pintu feels for Krishna. And finally Pintu can't argue anymore because he has been argued under the table...and he has to admit to himself...he is in love! Day Dreaming

Krishna and the DC
So on the one hand we got a clarification on how Pintu feels for Krishna and on the other hand we got a clarification of Krishna's definition of their relationship. I thought it was an interesting piece of characterisation because while Pintu just goes with the flow of his feelings and acts on them, not really feeling the need to define the relationship, Krishna, at least in her mind has given it a name and filed it, as per her hyper-organised and very correct nature. Whatever her feelings for Pintu she has not realised or acknowledged them and clearly puts her job first when she has to choose.

Song Sequence
This was actually such a wonderful sequence. It reminded me of Pintu seeing Krishna on the day of his wedding to Pinky, on both sides of the road, one happy and one reproachful. This sequence felt like he was asking himself when he fell in love, and his subconscious was telling him, remember that? Or that? Or what about that? LOL The Pintu in the black kurta was his own heart that he hadn't acknowledged until now. Also I loved the way the flashbacks were sort of reshot in this dream format, very artistic. Also I loved that the three flashbacks sort of showed Pintu why he loves Krishna, for her making him a better person just by being herself (with the helmet), for taking care of him (withe the ketchup), and for accepting and adoring his gifts (with the bangles).

The only thing I found a bit ominous and it could be nothing, was that Krishna was wearing the same saree in the flashbacks that she wore when she "failed" her interview and Pinky passed. It could just be because the saree was pink which connotes love but...

It was clever to use Pintu realising a confession in front of the whole family was a bad idea, as a means for drama. I too was wondering what on earth had got his goat when he did that in front of her parents?!

The letter was very sweet. But I would have preferred if he used a kabutar and sang a song instead of sneaking into her house in the dead of night. Confused That kind of creeped me out to be totally honest and it was very risky. I am just hoping the letter and its deliver don't have any needless complications. I kind of want to get to the bottom of this track now.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.~Simz~AngeloScuro0-SD-0Prishna_DBPS-SilverDragon-

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
HEARTATTACKKK!ROFL
seriously Pintu ji had done poora bandobast of giving me one with his one hell of a dream! So much suspense was created in that dream sequence when Krishna takes eternity to say she did not love him. For a micro second my heartbeat had actually stopped, I almost believed it to be true but was mighty relieved on learning it was a dream. aww how adorable is that? 
I agree Shri, it was an out and out Pintuji's show yesterday and is going to be today too. Highlight of the epi was most definitely the beautiful song picturisation and all the little day dreaming Pintu's mind played on him throughout the ride  were a treat to watch. 

So I finally got to see the scene where Krishna refuses to sit with Pintu on his bike citing 'helmet' problemsLOL It was damn cute and still in character with what Krishna stands for.
The love letter writing part was lovable too, especially when Pintu tells his friend "tum chup raho, hamein likhne do"Tongue waah waah kya commitment hai Pintu ji, he doesn't want any interference on his love-letter writing skills.

Lol, first he was denying any 'feelings' towards Krishna to Babloo and after Babloo drove it in his mind that it was indeed love that he felt for her, that realisation came with such a momentum that Pintu is perpetually  on pins and needles since then to own up his feelings to her..HOW SWEET!Day Dreaming This is what has lead him to break into the Raj family's house and enter Krishna's room..eeks I am so nervous at what might happen next.

Precap: Looks like my wish of seeing Pintu and Krishna together on the bike is going to get fulfilledDancing So what if it be a dream...my dream of seeing them together on bike is coming true!

Edited by ConnectTheDots. - 05 April 2012 at 10:58pm

sigrid~Simz~Samanalyse0-SD-0-SilverDragon-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.