Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yea before it get's better it has to get evn worse.
dun noe how many more hate filled epi r commin our way .
BarunSanayaHM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
look today when she was missing did you looked at his expression his care [FORGET SHYAM] AND he was jealous when shyam hold her hand now i think i think the truth is going to be out on mahaepisode 
casker thumbnail
if rabbave are going this way when the original comes how we will enjoy
popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I agree we all have to learn to be patient... First we all cribbed about how they had introduced comedy into the intense track and now when they have moved it back to intense we are cribbing again... They have to show confrontations and misunderstandings before the big twist... Just be patient... the twist will happen. Give them sometime to figure out how they want to bring it about.
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Though I hated to see them in pain but I think it was needed ... This will only make the repentance, love and trust more intense which will be worth watching ... I will hold my patience like I did during the Diwali heart break and the following episodes .. Werent the results beautiful? Life is like this yaar ... Beautiful moments are lesser in count so that we. An cherish them more :)
unmita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with Dazzler, even I was irritated with 2day's Rabba Ve.. quite stupid actually, Khushi hanging in balance... Rabba Ve... then the dialogue from Khushi .. seriously thinking of discontinuing with thw show..
serena007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This intense hatred and more misunderstandings are driving some of us potty!
I almost got a migraine after watching today's episode.
The Cvs are piling on the misunderstandings, without any sign of clearing the issues.
The rabba ve scene today seemed rather tiresome. In fact, I looked away for most of the scene and was hoping the tune would end quickly. It sans passion!
However, I did enjoy Monday and Tuesday episodes immensely.   I suppose there will always be a day in the week where CVs would fail us terribly, and today was one.
But I am hopeful, better days are in the horizon.  Only trouble is, better days do not come to stay.  One need to be pretty resilient to cope with this drama. One disaster after the other...
Oh God, why did I ever get hooked on this show.  it is destroying my mental state. 
Edited by seena007 - 12 years ago
laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASRsweetKKG

yes u r true

but there is a limit 4 everythng...
bcoz there r a lot of thng which he did already 4 the future regreting...

i swear yaar...there is a limit to our patience !! previously after watching the epi i used to feel really pleasant nowadays i get all worked up!! as if the entire argument/ fights r taking place in my house!😭
laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: seena007

This intense hatred and more misunderstandings are driving some of us potty!

I almost got a migraine after watching today's episode.
The Cvs are piling on the misunderstandings, without any sign of clearing the issues.
The rabba ve scene today seemed rather tiresome. In fact, I looked away for most of the scene and was hoping the tune would end quickly. It sans passion!
However, I did enjoy Monday and Tuesday episodes immensely.   I suppose there will always be a day in the week where CVs would fail us terribly, and today was one.
But I am hopeful, better days are in the horizon.  Only trouble is, better days do not come to stay.  One need to be pretty resilient to cope with this drama. One disaster after the other...
Oh God, why did I ever get hooked on this show.  it is destroying my mental state. 

true me too thinking the same..why did i ever get hooked on to this show???i have been declared a gone case at home!!
zillionaire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i agree... we need to be patient.. n now its abt time... they will reveal it all soon enough n everyone knows it.. so they r just building up so that when it comes out he feels very guilty...