Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

hamari nazar se 5/4 ke episode ko dekho! (Page 7)

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Originally posted by deepa_jd

deepa: lovely hilarious post..:) ws very busy since last evening...:( Cry 
 heya harshal.. how r u sweety?
was wonderin where ur ..
u liked my post..thanks
am fine..:) hw abt u? 
better.. slept for almost 12hrs.. lekin back pain was hurtin like anythin..so baar baar uth rahe the...am so glad i dont have 2 go 2 work 2day.. warna pakka leave lena padta tha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4You

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
oh...Sleepy hv a back rest... toda oil massage karlo agar koi female free hai toh..aapke paas..:) take... read 6 page last comment.. on rohan & ashni take care...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayanti_djSwastikAshNi

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged

oh...Sleepy hv a back rest... toda oil massage karlo agar koi female free hai toh..aapke paas..:) take... read 6 page last comment.. on rohan & ashni take care...
nahi re...no need for all that stuff..
just need 2 rest thats all..
lemme chek that comment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNi

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged

deepa: rohan will hv to tolerated nowas we did for mallu aunty.. after he is gonna srk of darr...Angry...in btween ashniHeart... kya kare toda jelegey..Unhappy
yup ..we have 2 jhelo rohan darr-man.. but hopefully he will bring ashu nidhi closer ..to each other
hopefully.. rohan will bring ashni in a passionately closer than just romantically...Heart...Day Dreaming

omg ...would love it if that if that happens

niniborn2ruleSwastikAshNi

mohinee Goldie
mohinee
mohinee

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mohinee

Amazing post Deepa. Today's post actually sounds much

Lastly the bit you wrote about Rohan and bandbajao.com is hilarious.Clap

thanks mohinee.. omg u also noticed that my last post wasnt as cheerful? ur d 3rd person y know.. u ppl know me so well yaa.. am really surprised..actually na when i was watchin that epi n typin that post i had a awful head splittin head ache.. had 2 take a pill against my better judgement.. guess my pain showed in d post...
am much better now.. sleepin a lot..
i seriously love ashu's scar yaar.. u know i have always been attracted 2 the cute scars for some reason..dunno why..
hope CVs show this..seriously...
the way ashu n nidhi were comfortable wid each other in d car was like wow..
rohan is really annoyin me these days

Glad that you are back to being both healthy and cheerfulSmile. Aise read in the previous posts that you are going for an outing on Saturday. Take care and enjoy.Smile

Now that you have pointed out me too wants Nidhi's special attention to Ashu darling's scars.Embarrassed

About Rohan, I have always liked Wahi (since Remix ) and was so excited when he was supposed to enter the show. But alas, my excitement went away in just 4-5 days when I realized his character was not going anywhere. It was just a 2d character, overly sweet and just like Mehek ( as far as I can recall I think it was Mehak) said enuf to give you diabetes.Angry

And now that he is going to turn negative, as an Ashni lover I am annoyed with him but as Wahi's well wisher I think it might actually be good for Wahi to develop his acting range and he will get some focus he deserves though not the one I wanted. So I am ready to watch it with an open mind. But I know most of the us here are not ready to see him in negative light but it might actually be interesting to see him playing that kind of role for a change.
Geek
Geek

jayanti_djSwastikAshNi

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Amazing post Deepa. Today's post actually sounds much

Lastly the bit you wrote about Rohan and bandbajao.com is hilarious.Clap

Glad that you are back to being both healthy and cheerfulSmile. Aise read in the previous posts that you are going for an outing on Saturday. Take care and enjoy.Smile

Now that you have pointed out me too wants Nidhi's special attention to Ashu darling's scars.Embarrassed

About Rohan, I have always liked Wahi (since Remix ) and was so excited when he was supposed to enter the show. But alas, my excitement went away in just 4-5 days when I realized his character was not going anywhere. It was just a 2d character, overly sweet and just like Mehek ( as far as I can recall I think it was Mehak) said enuf to give you diabetes.Angry

And now that he is going to turn negative, as an Ashni lover I am annoyed with him but as Wahi's well wisher I think it might actually be good for Wahi to develop his acting range and he will get some focus he deserves though not the one I wanted. So I am ready to watch it with an open mind. But I know most of the us here are not ready to see him in negative light but it might actually be interesting to see him playing that kind of role for a change.
Geek
Geek
am better ..yeah .. need more time though.. so may or may not go 2roe..
lets see how this rohan track goes..  am kinda lookin forward 2 it.. would get 2 see protective ashu then...

mohineeSwastikAshNi

mohinee Goldie
mohinee
mohinee

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
@ Deepa Me too wants to see a totally unnerved Nidhi running into Ashu's arms after finding out about the Darr Rohan and Ashu kissing and hugging her on being relieved to see her safe and sound.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Day dreaming aside, I really want Ashu to get protective about Nidhi and realize that he and not Rohan is the best person to take care of her.Smile

Smile

jayanti_djSwastikAshNi

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged

@ Deepa Me too wants to see a totally unnerved Nidhi running into Ashu's arms after finding out about the Darr Rohan and Ashu kissing and hugging her on being relieved to see her safe and sound.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Day dreaming aside, I really want Ashu to get protective about Nidhi and realize that he and not Rohan is the best person to take care of her.Smile

Smile
ohh yeah.. kitna maza aayega na..
 i checke SK's look  in bairi piya..seems like a angry person...
me 2 want him 2 remember the scene in wich he asked rohan 2 take care of his nidhi ..n be mad @himself for that... (wid nidhi in his arms) n then get back in his BP avatar n be nidhi's hero...
while nidhi sings tu mera hero... o.o tu  mera hero

mohineeniniborn2rule

Go to top