India-Forums

Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki
Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

Arjun's Ex GF!

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Why are they CV's getting more masala into the show and storyline.
I read elsewhere that Arjun's ex-GF will come will come to disrupt his wedding preparation with Lakshmi

This so called twist is looking quite Out of text  and pushed in deliberately as in the beginning also Arjun was introduced with a friend who was visiting India and his Dadi and mom thought that he was married to her or thinking of getting married and he said she was his friend who came to see India,

Arjun has been always show being as looking for the ideal girl in his life as he even rejected Purva who was his child hood friend..

Thsi new twists is so out of his character and the blame as usual will come on both parties mainly on the girl ofcourse that she is trying to take Arjun away which is obvious as pushed in and overnite some new angle of Arjun's EX GF wants him back..

When they have never shown Arjun being inclined towards other women during the course of the show from the beginning this twist doesn't fit in the storyline but seemed totally forced for more masala.

Edited by shanti05 - 05 April 2012 at 10:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupsdips

In-Sanity-Metis IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Read Tellychakkar article

Its given there

Even i know of Purva and no one else. Donno why the CV's bring the context which seems far from blending with the situations and character

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Nupsdips

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
True, I mean what I have observed with Arjun's character is he has gone all out to make his father also understand that he finds only Lakshmi his would be wife as he loves her

So what is with this Ex-GF.. as much as we have understood Arjun's character he has been shown a very natural simple guy who has seen different shades of love through Lakshmi's eyes and overnite how can they introduce is Ex-GF..

So did he have an affair with her, or she was flying too high that he dumped her, Purvi in that case was the one who always loved Arjun for the person he was and respected his decision ..

Now I am not sure if this is some fake twist also or Purvi has'nt changed and sending this girl Soumya to Arjun and Lakshmi's wedding prep to put some masala..

Whatever the twist is I am looking from Arjun's Character POV and he dose'nt seem like he had an ex GF or he was in love with someone previously before he fell in love with Lakshmi and the song which always plays on the Bg Hara Hara Mai Dou naino say hara is suited for first time falling in Love and this is seen from Arjun's POV when they showed him fall for her while riding the cycle

So this seems totally OUT of context and pushed in for some silly added masala triangle they want to make

Nupsdips

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by In-Sanity-Triv

Ahhh..I see..a very typical and unimaginative twist. Now Lakshmi will act more of a hick in her jealousy, I guess. Dead
That means testing her Love for Arjun !!
And that she comes from a middle class and Arjun being a rich boy could have some past with some girl

This is so cliched story they want to put and this so called testing ur love and making the lady jealous with another women total lack of creativity and redundant ideas thrown in .

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupsdipsshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I agree, but this walk in of Ex-GF right around the of marriage will add masala that u wowed to me and dumped me blah blah those angles are always a way to bring that J track

Arjun ko bahut Bhola Bhala samjney ki Bhool Lakshmi Kar Baitee Wink Donno  if I recollect they sat and he spoke of any of his Ex-es to Lakshmi LOL

Then we know for sure she soumya was one of them

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index