Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

So then..are some people more|VB note p.6 (Page 6)

fosla IF-Rockerz
fosla
fosla

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nancy_NUTS

Originally posted by malinn

And there were those who argued each and every such point with an amazing and sometimes wicked backlash...tried to squash all possbile negative comments with posting of an equal and opposite number of positive  tone posts...going ooh and aah over every excess kilo on Ram and every high note on Sakshi's screechy dialogues...how classy and sensitve and stylish the C episode was  etc...

The C episode was watched simply to see what the hullabaloo was all about... It never did increase the viewer base... It intact lost many... What does that say?????? It was a publicity stunt that's all... Possibly Sakshi thought she will become like Vidya Balan... But while Vidya got rave review Sakshi got the brickbats... Why?????? The answer is in this why...

C;mon.. Look who's here.Welcome back Malinn!! There you go again, Making another so called contradictory view post yet again. Another of those why you hate the show and now you have stepped it up with the wreath and closing banners too. Bravo! But remember the tone of your post sets up the replies too. You are now famous in our forum for having your posts closed for inflamatory messages to members. I still remember ur first post here and my first interaction with you.

You have every right to express your opinion but its just unfortunate that you hate everything about the show but still make it a point to come over and make an inflammatory post monthly. Good luck.
I will continue to ignore you like the past since Iam aware of your intentions now.Since if it was constructive criticism, I would love to join in.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pink27Priya_Fanchitlonerjakther7Lumosavivakirk

pink27 Senior Member
pink27
pink27

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravichitra

Originally posted by pink27

@jainneha 

I respect your choice of not liking the 'c' episode--everyone have their likes and dislikes-But it is a wrong perception that the TRPs dropped due to 'c' episode..

BALH  has been gaining Avg  TRPs of 2.9 since second week of Feb--(isn't  it a uncanny coincidence a new show on zee was launched exactly around the same time-colors had  a new show launched in Jan-both shows garnering healthy 2+ TRPs-their earlier shows were not doing as well).

The week preceding the consummation had high dramas backed by aggressive promotions by sony  for the 'c' episode'The week averaged a trp of 3.5.The 'c' episode itself had the TRP of 3.57(second highest in the month'and much higher than the avg TRP of 2.9)'the episodes that followed 'c' had a TRP of 3.45 ,3.05 (also higher than the current Avg)'The weeks following the 'c' episodes have gone back to the 2.9 trps..also to be noted there was hardly any new promo after the 'c' episode was telecasted.(certainly the TRPs have not dipped beyond 2.9 mark'the loyal regular viewers did not stop watching BALH post the 'c')

There is yet another coincidence-- there has been a dip in  TRPs  in all Sony's daily shows- certainly BALH 'c' episode is NOT responsible for the same'The rival channels have revamped their shows-introduced twists,time leaps and also have marketed the shows well'have kept special 'maha'episodes regularly..

Isn't it crystal clear that the new competition combined with Sony's lethargic marketing that has led to a dip in TRPs since past few months'

Just posting an analysis from my side--no offence meant to anyone.

Cheers!!

Awesome analysis. I donno ur name but u made a painstaking survey it seems.Clap

I was very intrigued by these constant posts of how TRPs have dropped etc etc-just thought let me have a look at the actual TRPs rather than believing the constant hear-say..

Also I  do watch some of other sony shows and had an idea about their TRPS'Was on a break from work.Smile. and  had lot of spare time then .

Cannot afford to do all this timepass always though.Wink

BTW you can call me Sonal.

Impressive work Sonal. I appreciate u

Thanks Ravichitra/Jayash and others for appricating.

There are all kinds of people in the forum-

Some are die hard fans 'ever-positive-love every bit of the show,-I enjoy reading their comments'(always positive)-especially when I have found an episode  below par.

Some appreciate the positives,express honestly the things they did not like about the show etc..- I enjoy discussing with them especially if I have a counterview.

Some only come to this forum just to criticize that how bad are the actors ,how bad is the storyline,etc etc 'I might respond to them once lending my POV and then move on' . and ignore !

However they are welcome to this forum  they can keep on posting after all we do need some hardcore  critics alsoWink (makes me appreciate the show more)' But a certain decorum should also be maintained'Bashing actors is to totally uncalled for- -Angry

Edited by pink27 - 07 April 2012 at 10:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_FanLumoschitlonerTVserialfreakavivakirk

chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged

@jainneha 

I respect your choice of not liking the 'c' episode--everyone have their likes and dislikes-But it is a wrong perception that the TRPs dropped due to 'c' episode..

BALH  has been gaining Avg  TRPs of 2.9 since second week of Feb--(isn't  it a uncanny coincidence a new show on zee was launched exactly around the same time-colors had  a new show launched in Jan-both shows garnering healthy 2+ TRPs-their earlier shows were not doing as well).

The week preceding the consummation had high dramas backed by aggressive promotions by sony  for the 'c' episode'The week averaged a trp of 3.5.The 'c' episode itself had the TRP of 3.57(second highest in the month'and much higher than the avg TRP of 2.9)'the episodes that followed 'c' had a TRP of 3.45 ,3.05 (also higher than the current Avg)'The weeks following the 'c' episodes have gone back to the 2.9 trps..also to be noted there was hardly any new promo after the 'c' episode was telecasted.(certainly the TRPs have not dipped beyond 2.9 mark'the loyal regular viewers did not stop watching BALH post the 'c')

There is yet another coincidence-- there has been a dip in  TRPs  in all Sony's daily shows- certainly BALH 'c' episode is NOT responsible for the same'The rival channels have revamped their shows-introduced twists,time leaps and also have marketed the shows well'have kept special 'maha'episodes regularly..

Isn't it crystal clear that the new competition combined with Sony's lethargic marketing that has led to a dip in TRPs since past few months'

Just posting an analysis from my side--no offence meant to anyone.

Cheers!!

Awesome analysis. I donno ur name but u made a painstaking survey it seems.Clap

I was very intrigued by these constant posts of how TRPs have dropped etc etc-just thought let me have a look at the actual TRPs rather than believing the constant hear-say..

Also I  do watch some of other sony shows and had an idea about their TRPS'Was on a break from work.Smile. and  had lot of spare time then .

Cannot afford to do all this timepass always though.Wink

BTW you can call me Sonal.

Impressive work Sonal. I appreciate u

Thanks Ravichitra/Jayash and others for appricating.

There are all kinds of people in the forum-

Some are die hard fans 'ever-positive-love every bit of the show,-I enjoy reading their comments'(always positive)-especially when I have found an episode  below par.

Some appreciate the positives,express honestly the things they did not like about the show etc..- I enjoy discussing with them especially if I have a counterview.

Some only come to this forum just to criticize that how bad are the actors ,how bad is the storyline,etc etc 'I might respond to them once lending my POV and then move on' . and ignore !

However they are welcome to this forum  they can keep on posting after all we do need some hardcore  critics alsoWink (makes me appreciate the show more)' But a certain decorum should also be maintained'Bashing actors is to totally uncalled for- -Angry

Absolutely sonal

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pink27Lumosavivakirk

Priya_Fan Goldie
Priya_Fan
Priya_Fan

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
@Avi
@Angie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lumoschitloneravivakirk

malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks Fosla... Well we can definitely agree on one point... I have read some of your posts and am always left wondering... Which serial you are watching and commenting on... Since it most certainly isn't Balh...

It's a great policy to have... Not responding or replying to something that you don't find agreeable... Keep it up... I am not complaining... However, I do suggest that you please refrain from instigating others... It's not nice...

What I am writing are valid views... And absolutely within the rules... So, I suggest you get an education on what is/isn't allowed/allowable... Before you start a fire by influencing others...

And let me remind you my dear friend... It works both ways... The report button appears on my screen too... In any case, this forum is big enough for all of us... And both of our variant views too... So chill sweetie... Anyways... This is just a serial... It's just another opinion... Learn to live with it... Life will be easier... Ciao
malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
This reply is for you Avivakirk... :)

Since this was never a saas bahu serial... There was no need for such cheap and trashy negative characters (niharika constantly calling Ram Mota)... Ram was not a small gullible boy when introduced to his step family... So this whole undying and total trust love was hackneyed right from the beginning...

They could have made Ram's character more believable and more
in line with a real business tycoon... Rather than a cute 10yr old... Ram is a good enough actor not to stick to his cute and bubbly persona that hecwouldn't have done justice to a more serious and mature shrewd businessman...

They could have used Priya's education and intelligence to show how she becomes an asset to him... How she makes his indifferent mansion into a loving and warm home... They could have shown how priya falls in love with him when seeing how truly ethical he is while doing business while still bieng shrewd... She and vikram could have been shown teaming up to unearth wrong doings in the company or saving Ram from some fraud etc...

If it was a mature love story... Instead of these ridiculous twists(cancer/nuts/evil trio)... They could have shown ego problems... Challenges... And how each one out does the other and then celebrate together in their bedroom...

Or they could have shown priya's charitable nature and double MA getting in Ram's business... How they each are right and stand for what thry believe...

Or they could have introduced a formidable business rival out to destroy Ram and how Priya supports him by guiding him like a saarthi/Chanakya... How they together defeat the rival...

To all those who shout this is not a regular saas bahu serial... I say it is... It has an evil saas/negative characters in rhe family... There is the saas bahu is shipra/nuts... It is all plotting and manipulating... None of it is close to reality...

The strengths of this serial... Rich shrewd man... Educated and intelligent woman... Sparks fly... Love happens... They sacrificed everything to show a buffoon of a businessman... A shrill shouting woman who constantly cracked fatty jokes... An evil step mother and her evil children... Plotting and planning and plotting and plannng... Romance in the backdrop of a life threatening cancer which everyone knew would come to nothing ... ( in real life one would think he got damaged goods - cheated... Like marrying someone and finding he has HIV)... See here they were practically strangers...

See... I have nothing against the C episode... But clearly it was the wrong thing at the wrong time with the wrong people...

I can keep on and on... But I am sure it's already a long monologue... And I hope I have put forth my point across... What was a promise of a magical love story... Became a farce... And so... Please allow me my criticisms...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

I apologize for not being able to look into this sooner - I had some personal issues that needed to be prioritized. But I'm here now and I'd like to get to the point right away! Smile

I have no problem with anyone posting opposing views or even getting into a bit of a (heated) discussion at times because such is the nature of a disagreement/debate. So some friction and some difference of opinion is to be expected and allowed in a discussion forum.

But I do feel it isn't appropriate to start a thread with the first post taking an "I told you so" dig at the members and THEN asking that they not retaliate and maintain decorum. That's unfair. And that could be avoided. The same points could have been highlighted without the "told ya!" undertone to it all, which was ever present in the post.

Similarly, it doesn't matter how much a comment upset us or differs from ours, it is NEVER okay to attack members personally. Which is what quite a few of the initial posts were up to - just personal attacks on members involved BY members involved.

I can understand that sometimes we get upset and lose track, but please let this serve as a reminder that attacking/mocking members on a forum is not allowed because it serves NO purpose other than insulting the member and disturbing the forum environment.

There will be cynics of this show who'll want to criticize and their will be ardent fans who'll adore every bit. And that's fine. We just need to learn to coexist - either by ignoring one another entirely or by learning to allow members to have their own opinions about the show, better or worst, even if they are diametrically different than ours. There is no need to preach the "bad" about this show just as their is no need for anyone to stuff the "good" about this show down someone's throat. You don't like it, that's fine. But lets understand that at the end of the day, that is YOUR opinion of the show. And that does not mean that the show is below par as a whole - just that YOU feel it is below par. Similarly, we do not need to call someone stupid and/or ask them to grow up simply because they don't like the show as much as we do.

And please, lets NOT police the thread ourselves. If you find some comment that you feel is inappropriate, please report it to us instead of telling the members how they are "bashing" and not maintaining "forum decorum".

I will let this thread stay open for a bit but if the snide digs at other members continue, this thread will be closed and warnings will be issued.

Everyone interacting on a forum is expected to play their part in maintaining decorum - just because you're a cynic at heart or an ardent fan of the show does NOT allow you to post rude and instigating comments and expecting them to be allowed as a "that's just how I am!" sort of deal. That won't work.

Thank you everyone!

Regards,
BALH Dev. Team

Edited by -Fivr- - 07 April 2012 at 7:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

malinnjainneha

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
A fan of your posts Fivr.best for exams 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: