India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

So then..are some people more|VB note p.6

malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged

See, there were many people (ME included)...who felt there was much wrong with the show...It did not live up to the expectations... The C episode was probably not right...etc..etc..
</div><div>
And there were those who argued each and every such point with an amazing and sometimes wicked backlash...tried to squash all possbile negative comments with posting of an equal and opposite number of positivetone posts...going ooh and aah over every excess kilo on Ram and every high note on Sakshi's screechy dialogues...how classy andsensitve and stylish the C episode was etc...
[DIV]So, with the falling TRP's and the change in the overall tone of the forum (die hard fans becoming increasingly dissatisfied)...Can we say... I didn't say it !!!!!!

Edited by malinn - 07 April 2012 at 8:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

popskaramsekhonjainneha

pops Newbie
pops
pops

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
hey look...whoever u r..
balh was n will always be the best...
u know y??
its got the best actors in tv industry as the leads who can leave the newbies high n dry any day buddy..
once a balh/raya fan...forever a fan...
so pls keep the criticism to ur self..
n wat do u hav to say bout the 14 lac hits on u tube for the c day episode???
HIGH TIME U GREW UP N OPENED UR EYES TO REALITY!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

tulika_2810pisces12moonstonekaramsekhonkaviya10chakshra28PoojaMishtygirdharmonaNancy_NUTSSriBanizorSiacutiesalsalychitlonerjakther7IndYa4uDimdim.avivakirk

chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pops

hey look...whoever u r..
u know y??
its got the best actors in tv industry as the leads who can leave the newbies high n dry any day buddy..

Dear,
         ignore them. Just attention seekers

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

trieshkalpoetulika_2810pisces12moonstonekaramsekhonkaviya10shra28girdharmonaNancy_NUTSSriBanizorSiacutiesalsalyTVserialfreakjakther7IndYa4uDimdim.avivakirk

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
BALH was never a teen romance, nor was it a SAAS BAHU nor any crime thriller nor was it geared for the regular audience. It was right from the start catered to a " Niche" audience.

We love it...TRP's or no TRP's its a well made serial.  Take it or leave it but you  obviously can't ignore it.

~ Kripa~

Edited by Peacefull - 05 April 2012 at 10:21am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

trieshkalpoetulika_2810pisces12moonstoneone_ashikaviya10chakshra28shamma92Nancy_NUTSgirdharmonaSriBanizorjakther7IndYa4uchitloneravivakirk

tulika_2810 Groupbie
tulika_2810
tulika_2810

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravichitra

Originally posted by pops

hey look...whoever u r..
u know y??

Dear,
         ignore them. Just attention seekers

Exactly guys no point talking to these ppl...they are just plain jealous. Angry
And its because of these hypocrits that the CVs are not able to show raya romance properly. 
And if they want proof of how awesome BALH actually is they can see the youtube hits as said by chitra di and also the fact that Raya and BALH are winning so many awards cannot be ignored.

So let the dogs keep barking and in the meantime u can also enjoy by singing "Who let the dogs out???" LOL ROFL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramtrieshkalpoepisces12moonstonekaramsekhonchakgirdharmonaNancy_NUTSSriBanizorSiacutiechitlonerjakther7IndYa4uDimdim.avivakirk

Savia Groupbie
Savia
Savia

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malinn

See, there were many people (ME included)...who felt there was much wrong with the show...It did not live up to the expectations... The C episode was probably not right...etc..etc..

And there were those who argued each and every such point with an amazing and sometimes wicked backlash...tried to squash all possbile negative comments with posting of an equal and opposite number of positive  tone posts...going ooh and aah over every excess kilo on Ram and every high note on Sakshi's screechy dialogues...how classy and sensitve and stylish the C episode was  etc...

So, with the falling TRP's and the change in the overall tone of the forum (die hard fans becoming increasingly dissatisfied)...Can we say...I told you so!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed

When we were growing up, my mom told us a couple of things that really apply here:
1) If others are happy, and it does not affect you directly in anyway, "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all" Smile

2) Gloating just like Jealousy is an ugly trait in people

On a related note: May be the fact that all Sony's TRP have gone down should be an indication that its not just BALH Since the end of Jassi and all, Sony does not do a good job promoting all the time. It goes up and down. In fact the week of the March 5th I believe the consummation was the highest in the last 3 months :) Honestly I don't get the big deal, we barely saw  anything. They are married in the show they are bound to have sex at some point.

I am not trying to be mean, if I offended you I am truly sorry. I am just point out that your post was probably harsh and directed towards certain people and if it is directed towards you, you may not like it.

I am not a regular on this forum, I watch BAHL every now and then, when I get time. The only shows I watch regularly are SGP and Parvarish. BAHL, PR, RMJ, KHTV are some shows I watch if and when I get time. BAHL the most, recently I have been watch it more.

I really like the fact that Ram and Priya are not prefect and they came close. Honestly not everyone has a husband with a body like Salman, but they still are attracted to them. I also like Natasha growing up, and Ram and Priya's understanding that they have shown over the last few week.

You obviously don't - state that, state you did not like how the show was going in a constructively critical  way. You have the right to do that, but please try not to gloat and make your comments so pointed.
TRP Rating for BAHL: http://www.televisiontrp.com/show/sony-entertainment-tv-show/bade-achhe-lagat-hain/bade-achhe-lagte-hain-2012.html

Edited by Savia - 05 April 2012 at 10:46am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

one_ashipisces12abcd89karamsekhonvipraja26Nancy_NUTSgirdharmonamalinnSiacutieanizorjakther7foslaIndYa4uavivakirk

malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I have always believed that we are recognised by the dignity with which we conduct ourselves... Maintaining decorum at all times is a sign of maturity and class...

This is just a serial... So, let the replies be according...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

one_ashicoolkitty_23

pisces12 Groupbie
pisces12
pisces12

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malinn

And there were those who argued each and every such point with an amazing and sometimes wicked backlash...tried to squash all possbile negative comments with posting of an equal and opposite number of positive  tone posts...going ooh and aah over every excess kilo on Ram and every high note on Sakshi's screechy dialogues...how classy and sensitve and stylish the C episode was  etc...

So, with the falling TRP's and the change in the overall tone of the forum (die hard fans becoming increasingly dissatisfied)...Can we say...I told you so!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed
I wish there was a dislike button too

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonegirdharmonaNancy_NUTSSriBSiacutiefanrayachitlonerIndYa4uavivakirk

Go to top