India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Prediction of Urshi new kalakari

jazz54321 Senior Member
jazz54321
jazz54321

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
According to precap Kinjal is visiting modi bhawan as a didi..  and in the episode today we saw Rashi faking her vision.. which led me to come up with this theory..

Urmi will tell all that Kinjal has super powers and to prove it she will ask her to give blessings to rashi in some manner...maybe by placing her hands on her eyes or head and then Rashi will be able to see.
Kokila will not accept..Hetal might fall into the trap leading to their rift again and plus she will ask for money as she has brought people with her and they will succeed in getting some money into their pockets as well as become famous as they cured a MODI bahus eyes...

what do you reckon?Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna__Precious_-neela-PN_luvs_Arjundoc4evervarshu27Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Actually I think Urmi is going to bring herself down in the Modi's eyes quite a bit.. Even after all this drama, Koki will not believe nor will Gopi..
Whatever Hetal is, I hope she is not that stupid. I want Jigar and Aham to see this nonsense and judge for themselves. Hopefully everyone will be disgusted at this show by Urmi and will know what exactly the 3 witches are planning at.. This really is a mega stupid way to make Rashi go up in Hetal's eyesDead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jazz54321_Precious_-neela-doc4evervarshu27

jazz54321 Senior Member
jazz54321
jazz54321

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Actually I think Urmi is going to bring herself down in the Modi's eyes quite a bit.. Even after all this drama, Koki will not believe nor will Gopi..
Whatever Hetal is, I hope she is not that stupid. I want Jigar and Aham to see this nonsense and judge for themselves. Hopefully everyone will be disgusted at this show by Urmi and will know what exactly the 3 witches are planning at.. This really is a mega stupid way to make Rashi go up in Hetal's eyesDead

i have a feeling together with Urmi..kinjal will go down too especially in Ahem and Kokilas eyes especially after the saree dhamaka and now this..
i just hope thats exactly what happens! and Urmi and kinjal are both taught a lesson in their own ways.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_-neela-varshu27Justlikethat1

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
It's beyond even words to even justify what the three musketeers are upto! Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jazz54321_Precious_-neela-Justlikethat1

_Precious_ Goldie
_Precious_
_Precious_

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
According to SJKN segment Kinjal didi will cure Rashi's fake blindness which will leave all Modi family members stunned. Kokila will not buy this tricks for sure, but rest others, we have to wait and see.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jazz54321-neela-Justlikethat1

jazz54321 Senior Member
jazz54321
jazz54321

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Precious_

According to SJKN segment Kinjal didi will cure Rashi's fake blindness which will leave all Modi family members stunned. Kokila will not buy this tricks for sure, but rest others, we have to wait and see.

whats SJKN? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

_Precious_ Goldie
_Precious_
_Precious_

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snsaufan

whats SJKN? 

Serial Jaisa Koi Nahi, a segment shared today by Sruthi. Let me see if I can find that thread for you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jazz54321Justlikethat1

_Precious_ Goldie
_Precious_
_Precious_

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by snsaufan

whats SJKN? 

Serial Jaisa Koi Nahi, a segment shared today by Sruthi. Let me see if I can find that thread for you.

Here is the link

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jazz54321

Go to top