Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

like they said he has to do something that will destroy her .. !! So its just time .. like you said untill he burst and hurts her .. then he will find the truth which will kill him more .. !!

koham thumbnail
Originally posted by: FiiLza

The only thing i can't wait even more than the confession, is Arnav telling Khushi about the reason behind this marriage. Shyam's reality getting unveiled in front of every1 especially Arnav. Its hard to keep hanging there even when you know everything will be fine.

Remember, she is a culprit in his eyes... someone who is hell bent on breaking his sister's marriage.  Why should he tell her "why"?    He just needs to conclude his (original) plan of ensuring Anjali's safe pregnancy.  Unnecessary (in his mind) discussion on this topic with Khushi can get the cat out of the bag, and it can jeopardise A's pregnancy

But he is also hopelessly in love with her... despite himself... and so he goes back-and-forth with his signals. 

Edited by koham - 12 years ago
hemakalai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont think cofession will be soon ...head ache man
koham thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinayak123

i dont think cofession will be soon ...head ache man

It doesn't have to be confession.  In fact, confession is not even needed right now.  It will be clearing of MU.. from his side.  That itself will be a huge deal. The CVs will let us absorb that first.  Confession has to be the very last thing.
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lets see what happens tomorrow...only then I think we can decide whether Cvs brain started working again or not..
shivanimd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I doubt the cvs are doing any such thing. They have just been too drunk on their past success and started taking audience for granted. Wake up and look at the TRP charts. If they dont start thinking like you they will lose the remaining audience of a show that started brilliantly. Khoda pahad nikla chuha... Do read this post and make the bubble burst if u have any sense. Atleast the two main protagonists should be a team or else the show is going down and under as the TRPs prove over the last few months.
koham thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivanimd

I doubt the cvs are doing any such thing. They have just been too drunk on their past success and started taking audience for granted. Wake up and look at the TRP charts. If they dont start thinking like you they will lose the remaining audience of a show that started brilliantly. Khoda pahad nikla chuha... Do read this post and make the bubble burst if u have any sense. Atleast the two main protagonists should be a team or else the show is going down and under as the TRPs prove over the last few months.

Ummeed pe duniya quayam hai... Hope makes world go round
mirka88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: FiiLza

The only thing i can't wait even more than the confession, is Arnav telling Khushi about the reason behind this marriage. Shyam's reality getting unveiled in front of every1 especially Arnav. Its hard to keep hanging there even when you know everything will be fine.

Exactly!
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I saw little bit progress today. Arnav directly confronted Khushi asking her where she went. He has developed a bit more trust towards her compared to one month back. He could have just avoided questioning her and just started fighting. But he kept asking her. He gave her a chance to explain. I see that as progress.

Looks like Arnav is progressing but Khushi is regressing. Sadly I think by the time Arnav's MU will be cleared, Khushi will be completely distant from him (emotionally) and will not trust him at all and that will be the next obstacle for their reconciliation.