Afsar Bitiya

Beautiful Episode !!!

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
I seriously lovedd lovedd the Episode . it was Beautiful Amazing Wonderful Episode . it showed Pintu's dialemea . regarding his feelings . And It was expected from Pintu the way he reacted today and behaved . He wanted 2 confess his love 2 krishna infront of her but when he gets scared after getting dream of refusal so he again gets into confusion tht how shld he tell his feelings .and when he listens abt the love letter solution given in Radio He also thinks to do it . aww Poor Guy was so desperate 2 tell his feelings 2 krishna . I lovedd the whole episode . Shefali lal U r AWOSOME  , First Ragvir n now Prishna  , U very well know how 2 make a Simple Love story magical 😳.HATS OFF 2 U 👏👏

The Best and most magical Awosome Part was the SONG SEQUENCE . I was Speechless by seeing the Direction how it was picturised on Prishna and USP was Pintu imagining himself with Krishna and recollecting all moments he spent with Krishna .OMGG It was awosome the way They directed this song n picturised it . And KM was awosome as Both real and Imaginary , He did AWOSOME job 👏 and his Expressions were out  of the world . I was literally blushing thruout the epi 😳
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago