agree..i dont blame asr nor khushi ...i blame the ppl around themLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-daffodils-

anshi-raizada Senior Member
anshi-raizada
anshi-raizada

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
i agree...
i loved Arnav from the start and never blamed him...
hope others do the same! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-daffodils-JasKaBarun

-daffodils- Goldie
-daffodils-
-daffodils-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shena07

agree..i dont blame asr nor khushi ...i blame the ppl around themLOL
ur ryt...its CVs who deserves all the blame...for giving us such repitative MU tracks...
zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
cvs to blame
-daffodils- Goldie
-daffodils-
-daffodils-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barun_arnav

I too, I never ever blame Arnav. He is struggling hard with his mental balance. Any one can become furious after seeing this type of situaation. If Khushi cannot slap Shyam she could have pushed him hard.
ya...ofcrse...she has to do something to show her protest...

JasKaBarun

-daffodils- Goldie
-daffodils-
-daffodils-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dawn_arhi

Who's sayin its Arnav's fault??? In such a situation I don't expect him to react in any other way.

Its the CVs fault... Can't they just go past the stupid repetitive fights...?? and Arnav always seeing Khushi frm a wrong angle... Arnavji Khushi saamne khade hokar dekh..plzzz

they need to buck up!!
ya..exactly...its CVs fault,,,to keep Khushi n arnav...in opposits and wrong tracks...

Edited by -vaidehi- - 05 April 2012 at 9:54am

JasKaBarun

---Nisha--- IF-Dazzler
---Nisha---
---Nisha---

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
So I will be the odd one out here because I do blame him. It is his fault for not using his head, for not thinking about all those times Khushi mentioned Shyam name before (he even knows she was engaged to a man named Shyam) yet he never questioned anything. I am mad at him because if he loved Khushi he should have trusted her atleast that much that he wouldnt jump to conclusions, that he would give her a chance and if he didnt want to ask her straight out about the truth than the should have hired a detective or found out himself. But he jumped to conclusions straight away that too at a measly "why dont you leave anjali then." This was not incriminating, it would not hold up in any court...come on, she didnt say she loves Shyam or why dont you marry me. If she had then I wouldnt even be having this conversation right now.
I blame Arnav because even today he should have thought with his almost nonexistant brain why would anjali lie that Khushi was with her when clearly she wasnt. Why? Why? Why?
But its Arnav greatest fault...his achilles heel if you will. At the slightest provocation he mistrusts people he claims to love. And I guess I cant blame him for that because he is like this because of this past, but I can blame him for not using his thick head (which he claims he has and Khushi doesnt, hahaha). You know i know he is a very cruel man, I have known that since the show started and it didnt bother me before because he didnt love Khushi then. But now he does and yet crosses all boundaries. I guess it true, you hurt the ones you love the most. 

Edited by ---Nisha--- - 05 April 2012 at 10:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JOSH1-daffodils-

swetamangera Senior Member
swetamangera
swetamangera

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Please don't hate me guys that i feel bad for khushi, but i actually feel worse for ASR.

I hate to see poor soul suffering like that. Especially he saw khushi with shyam. I mean the only love of his life after his dark past (yes i am talking about flashbacks that he always had in the beginning of the episodes yet to be revealed), and the guy is none other than his sister's husband who she rely on the most. Even after assuming to knowing all this, he tolerate khushi's mischief in every day life. It's true If you think that the guys you love is having affair with your jijaji, you have no other option than hate her the most. 

Plus he has to deal with shyam who is openly claiming his psychotic love for khushi, which khushi isn't aware of.  sometimes, i wonder if it was that terrace scene that got him to believing that khushi can actually be involve with shyam or it was shyam lying to him that khushi also has love him back. OMGGG I am getting crazy. I wonder how poor ASR must be feeling bcos he is the one who has to bear it all Cry.

I understand ASR shouldn't be manhandling khushi bcos it is wrong in any scenario.  But i also don't get is that when ASR and khushi have fights, khushi is so loud that even shyam who is in other side of the pool can hear it but when khushi is talking to shyam in crowded place, no one around is able to notice. Is it only me or you guys also think that khushi is giving wrong clue to ASR.

PLS clear this misunderstanding before i give up on this show. It's been more than 6 weeks i think and i M still waiting CryCryCry

Go to top