India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Where is KKGSR now

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I am not disappointed with the epi but one thing is really irritating me & that is Khushi kumari gupta singh raizada.
What has happened to her? 
She plays stupid pranks on ASR, fights with him & even answers him back when he threatens her.
But she never does that with Shyam...Why??
Today she should have slapped shyam for touching her but no..she was just saying stupid things & doing nothing...Where is that KKGSR who handles every problem bravely & is ready to face anything & everything in life?? Where is the girl who had dared to give a piece of her mind to the mighty ASR??
CV's please don't make her weak...its a request.

P.S.-I am not bashing khushi, I like her very very much. So bashers stay away

P.P.S.-Comments are entertained.

Edited by ...Doctor... - 05 April 2012 at 9:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

geet.anjaliReachmesoumyakIceflameszooni.blueDeb_05arshi21

PriyaR-jeesa Goldie
PriyaR-jeesa
PriyaR-jeesa

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Well Shyam cornered her in the midst of all people and so in order to maintain some decorum she did not say anything
arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
the reason she didn't slap shyam was because she cared about her family's reputation and image plus...the major reason, that creep had said "iss bahane aap humein choo toh lengi" ! I mean its downright DISGUSTING!! Obviously, she would have felt so...EW! Confused
Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Totally!
Where is KKGSR now? Where is her dignity and respect? She is married then how can everytime she can allow other male to touch her. Only Arnav has right to touch her. She was so much with 100ways to irritate ASR why not now finding 10ways to reach the truth and reason behind Arnav's anger. Khushi is giving chance to Arnav to shout. she is not taking this matter of hate seriously. I some how don't like Khushi's over talking, which is of no use. Use your brain KKGSR before it is too late.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AADHIDEV...Doctor...

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeesa

Well Shyam cornered her in the midst of all people and so in order to maintain some decorum she did not say anything

She could have stomped her foot on his or she should have kicked him there..Angry
Nobody would have seen then.
...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi21

the reason she didn't slap shyam was because she cared about her family's reputation and image plus...the major reason, that creep had said "iss bahane aap humein choo toh lengi" ! I mean its downright DISGUSTING!! Obviously, she would have felt so...EW! Confused

She could have stomped her foot on his or she should have kicked him there..then she wouldn't even touch touch him..
...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barun_arnav

Totally!
Where is KKGSR now? Where is her dignity and respect? She is married then how can everytime she can allow other male to touch her. Only Arnav has right to touch her. She was so much with 100ways to irritate ASR why not now finding 10ways to reach the truth and reason behind Arnav's anger. Khushi is giving chance to Arnav to shout. she is not taking this matter of hate seriously. I some how don't like Khushi's over talking, which is of no use. Use your brain KKGSR before it is too late.

Exactly my point..instead of irritating arnav she should at least think about the hints which he gives her daily & also think at least 10 ways to get rid of shyam...
BLR_babe IF-Rockerz
BLR_babe
BLR_babe

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
i have observed Shyam always makes Kushi feel helpless ... whether b4 marriage or after .. i guess its the creep factor ..but with Arnav  she is always up ready to tackle bcoz  there always been a comfort level with him ..  hope it changes with shyam soon ..  she getting there 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Doctor...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index