Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

its PURE JEALOUSY baby..nothing else (Page 5)

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I don't know the name of the wonder pill the CVs had today. But I say, keep a big stock of it with u, & take them daily.Wink

I love the way ArHi make love as they fight. So much passion. So much pain. So many revealing words like "I can't let you go!". As u so rightly put it, it was jalan with a capital J. He was so hurt that I said, "Don't cry, baby. Come to mommy..." He is racked by pain as he sees her acknowledging Shyam (as he thinks).

Today, while watching him die witnessing the Shyam-Khushi scene, I was thinking, how would we have reacted if Khushi had been standing in Arnav's place. If she thought that Arnav was in love with some other girl, & saw him with her?

A truly horrifying thought, isn't it?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lilkrup4uChaudhrytmSoShyshwetachauhanabracadabratrina2010sunflower52-CoolChick-.x-bumblebee-x.Omoraboti--Anna--

momb24 IF-Dazzler
momb24
momb24

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I love episodes like todays, the story is moving in the right direction, weall need to be paitent and i am sure we will be all pleased when arnav finds out. only thing that the cv needs to work on is rabba ve, we need to feel its effect like whenhe hit his head and when they slept on the coach, i am excited about the coming episods Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabratrina2010Omoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Jealousy it was ... I felt so bad for Arnav today after so many days ... This lad is really having a tough time ... Just think about his day ... Falling in love with her wife over n over again ... Almost confessing his love in public ... Refusal from his wife to share the award ... Discovering his wife is an angel in human form ... And then seeing her with his jijaji who someone else referred to as his husband ... Why he still doesnt have high BP? Poor soul ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ksharspsharmilaChaudhrytmNothingLastsabracadabratrina2010sunflower52

spsharmila Goldie
spsharmila
spsharmila

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
loved today's episode...after watching SBS segment I thought that I would hate the RV ...but it was nicely placed...he loves her so much that he can't hurt her anymore Embarrassed

I think this fight is going to continue in tomorrow's episode...I am totally loving jealous Arnav Big smile...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shena07

agree wid u...the epi was gud but the only prob i had why they have to bring that rabba ve there...it didnt go well wid the scene..my pov...
Rabba Ve was abrupt but meaningfull at this stage. IMO the Cvs wanted to show his feelings for Khushi. No matter how much he hates her he wont be able to LET HER GO/HARM HER anyway now. His LOVE has completely overpowered his hatred towards her. He wants to punish the girl who is ruining his Di s life but he cant because above all she is his lifeline now.
This RV goes well with the TAGLINE for this track
Nafrat pass ane na de .mohabbat door jane na de.
I was skeptical about this RV  when i saw it in SBBS yesterday but today after watching todays episode I think the CVS have done it rightSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm.ooBubbleGumoo.Omoraboti

lastdesire IF-Dazzler
lastdesire
lastdesire

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
where z nk??????? has he left ipkknd 4 gud?

trina2010

.ooBubbleGumoo. IF-Dazzler
.ooBubbleGumoo.
.ooBubbleGumoo.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Originally posted by shena07

agree wid u...the epi was gud but the only prob i had why they have to bring that rabba ve there...it didnt go well wid the scene..my pov...
Rabba Ve was abrupt but meaningfull at this stage. IMO the Cvs wanted to show his feelings for Khushi. No matter how much he hates her he wont be able to LET HER GO/HARM HER anyway now. His LOVE has completely overpowered his hatred towards her. He wants to punish the girl who is ruining his Di s life but he cant because above all she is his lifeline now.
This RV goes well with the TAGLINE for this track
Nafrat pass ane na de .mohabbat door jane na de.
I was skeptical about this RV  when i saw it in SBBS yesterday but today after watching todays episode I think the CVS have done it rightSmile
i completly agree with you...the RV had meaning

trina2010

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitar

I don't know the name of the wonder pill the CVs had today. But I say, keep a big stock of it with u, & take them daily.Wink

I love the way ArHi make love as they fight. So much passion. So much pain. So many revealing words like "I can't let you go!". As u so rightly put it, it was jalan with a capital J. He was so hurt that I said, "Don't cry, baby. Come to mommy..." He is racked by pain as he sees her acknowledging Shyam (as he thinks).

Today, while watching him die witnessing the Shyam-Khushi scene, I was thinking, how would we have reacted if Khushi had been standing in Arnav's place. If she thought that Arnav was in love with some other girl, & saw him with her?

A truly horrifying thought, isn't it?

Its horrifying but I hope Cvs wont go that way where Arnav bring in another girl to make Khushi suffer. I hope not since he feels Khushi does not love him so whats the poinnt of making her jealous. 
I loved todays episode. Hope the Cvs keep it this way. More passion, pain, intensity but no unnecessery comedy please.Now the MU has to come to an end also. Its being dragged too long. Atleast Arnav ki batti jala do ab.Let Khushi be the one to MU Arnav for a change now where Arnav repents for his actions. Trust me Cvs if that happens soon IPL or not no one would be able to beat up IPK as far as TRP is concerned. Go for it. 
I am sure you would be able to drag the MU phase and redemption phase of Arnav for another 6 months.Now Shyam can manipulate Khushis brain against Arnav by revealing to her about the real reason for Arnavs marriage to her. Khushi would buy Shyams words and no matter what Arnav does after that it wont affect her . It would be intense and FUN to watch .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smitarOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top