Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Apologies.My blood group is.. (Page 5)

Moonlight1 Goldie
Moonlight1
Moonlight1

Joined: 31 December 2011
Posts: 1090

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Risha_ipkknd

Originally posted by sask.ch1

ROFL ROFL ROFL I too frustrated with blood group because i can't decide what is it.LOL LOL
Risha, i came to know today in the forum ' How to vent your frustrations 100 ways in IF'. ROFL ROFL
I request you to pen something on this matter elaborately if you have any ideas. LOL LOL
 ROFLyou cracked me up!!
Achcha?wow now that is a brilliant topic let me think up something on itWink Thankyou for that-will surely try to write oneLOLcredit will be yours pakkaEmbarrassed

Thanks rishu for considering my request.LOL
Love youHug

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Joined: 13 January 2012
Posts: 8646

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sask.ch1

Originally posted by Risha_ipkknd

Originally posted by sask.ch1

ROFL ROFL ROFL I too frustrated with blood group because i can't decide what is it.LOL LOL
Risha, i came to know today in the forum ' How to vent your frustrations 100 ways in IF'. ROFL ROFL
I request you to pen something on this matter elaborately if you have any ideas. LOL LOL
 ROFLyou cracked me up!!
Achcha?wow now that is a brilliant topic let me think up something on itWink Thankyou for that-will surely try to write oneLOLcredit will be yours pakkaEmbarrassed

Thanks rishu for considering my request.LOL
Love youHug
Hahah I should rather thankyou for giving that idea!!LOL
aww Love you too!Hug
btw if you don't mind didn't get your name?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moonlight1

Arshi_lovergal IF-Dazzler
Arshi_lovergal
Arshi_lovergal

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 3286

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I'm A+ I would give you my blood but I take warfarin & if I give you my blood it will be equivalent to giving you a rat poisonTongue

Disclaimer - I'm not joking read it for yourself

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LivingInPajamas

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Joined: 13 January 2012
Posts: 8646

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi_lovergal

I'm A+ I would give you my blood but I take warfarin & if I give you my blood it will be equivalent to giving you a rat poisonTongue

Disclaimer - I'm not joking read it for yourself
Oops it's ok then LOL
Moonlight1 Goldie
Moonlight1
Moonlight1

Joined: 31 December 2011
Posts: 1090

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Risha_ipkknd

Originally posted by sask.ch1

Originally posted by Risha_ipkknd

Originally posted by sask.ch1

ROFL ROFL ROFL I too frustrated with blood group because i can't decide what is it.LOL LOL
Risha, i came to know today in the forum ' How to vent your frustrations 100 ways in IF'. ROFL ROFL
I request you to pen something on this matter elaborately if you have any ideas. LOL LOL
 ROFLyou cracked me up!!
Achcha?wow now that is a brilliant topic let me think up something on itWink Thankyou for that-will surely try to write oneLOLcredit will be yours pakkaEmbarrassed

Thanks rishu for considering my request.LOL
Love youHug
Hahah I should rather thankyou for giving that idea!!LOL
aww Love you too!Hug
btw if you don't mind didn't get your name?Embarrassed


I am Archana darling .Embarrassed


Edited by sask.ch1 - 05 April 2012 at 11:07am
LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Joined: 13 January 2012
Posts: 8646

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
wow great name!! Then you are Archana now Embarrassed
sorry I hate referring to people as you you and youLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moonlight1

Moonlight1 Goldie
Moonlight1
Moonlight1

Joined: 31 December 2011
Posts: 1090

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
RIsha, I am coolCool
Love your posts but don't get enough time to read everything. So i randomly get to see what comes on my refresh button.LOL


Edited by sask.ch1 - 05 April 2012 at 11:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LivingInPajamas

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Joined: 13 January 2012
Posts: 8646

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sask.ch1

RIsha, I am coolCool
Love your posts but don't get enough time to read everything. So i randomly get to see what comes on my refresh button.LOL
haha Aww thankyou I always love your commentsEmbarrassed
Oh its ok I know that LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moonlight1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Blood on your hands

Author: feya   Replies: 2   Views: 618

feya 2 618 11 November 2011 at 6:29am by feya
What age group do you fall under?

Author: aanu23   Replies: 1   Views: 792

aanu23 1 792 10 November 2011 at 5:13am by aanu23
Arnav to follow Khushi's blood drops..??

2 3 4 5 6

Author: mazkachazka   Replies: 46   Views: 6771

mazkachazka 46 6771 09 November 2011 at 8:24am by mazkachazka
It almost feels like a support group

Author: meera30   Replies: 4   Views: 765

meera30 4 765 03 November 2011 at 2:39am by Shahu
Apologies! But I dont like Akaash :(

Author: farah007   Replies: 0   Views: 490

farah007 0 490 11 October 2011 at 2:29am by farah007

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index