India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

5th April 2012-Seriously Arnav?

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Okay! So, we saw quite a heated argument today!

Sheeesh Arnav! When are you going to STOP overlooking what your heart says and keep implying that pea sized brain of yours?! (sorry to say, but your much publicized brain has stopped working and has reduced to such size)

Anyway, I wish Khushi had slapped that Creep! But, alas, she didn't! Waise aise mujhe bhi koi aake bolta toh main nahi maarti!Angry 

But, Arnav bitwa? When you came to know that your wifey had done something so good, why wasn't your first reaction was that of 'frustration' at Khushi's so-called pretense of  called being a 'good girl'? When you claim to hate her, WHY didn't you thought on those lines immediately?

Can't you SEE? Its because you LOVE her!! 
Get that as soon as possible ,please! And, you CLEARLY KNOW that your jijaji is a CREEP no.1..then why do you trust his words?

Why did you STOP yourself from telling Khushi what she did?!
Because, down somewhere...in your heart, you know that she cannot do something like that! You KNOW it!!

Stop being such a class one jerk, because you are gonna repent that very soon!

And, mamiji? Wow! Aren't you a sport?! I am glad she finally accepted Payal! Smile

But why is it like that, while ONE Gupta sister didn't have to suffer for long, the other one's been suffering since ages? 

Anjali? Dude! sigh. I don't even know what to say! 

Khushi,  I am sorry. Seriously.

Today I felt as if something was clogging my chest while I watched her suffer! Bahot hogaya yaar!

But you know the BEST PART?

Things are going to be Okay! 

Have you heard that just before the dawn, the night's the darkest? (subah se thik pehle raat sabse zyada andheri hoti hai-yeah, something on the lines of that!)

So, yeah! Next week...I think...believe that things will turn out to be better! Smile

PS: Keep watching! 'cause you know...I know that you all can't help yourselves! LOL

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

shamidLuvlin28TruptiVultureTalonsvasrabiacasalilkrup4unandaniemayur1209Ava9339nainac01Dee.DasGHbarun_roxxjtammareddykitty789Arshi143_Jiya_devsumshassChaituvanurao.66caskerArushiBSNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi21

Okay! So, we saw quite a heated argument today!

Sheeesh Arnav! When are you going to STOP overlooking what your heart says and keep implying that pea sized brain of yours?! (sorry to say, but your much publicized brain has stopped working and has reduced to such size)

Anyway, I wish Khushi had slapped that Creep! But, alas, she didn't! Waise aise mujhe bhi koi aake bolta toh main nahi maarti!Angry 

But, Arnav bitwa? When you came to know that your wifey had done something so good, why wasn't your first reaction was that of 'frustration' at Khushi's so-called pretense of  called being a 'good girl'? When you claim to hate her, WHY didn't you thought on those lines immediately?

Can't you SEE? Its because you LOVE her!! 
Get that as soon as possible ,please! And, you CLEARLY KNOW that your jijaji is a CREEP no.1..then why do you trust his words?

Why did you STOP yourself from telling Khushi what she did?!
Because, down somewhere...in your heart, you know that she cannot do something like that! You KNOW it!!

Stop being such a class one jerk, because you are gonna repent that very soon!

And, mamiji? Wow! Aren't you a sport?! I am glad she finally accepted Payal! Smile

But why is it like that, while ONE Gupta sister didn't have to suffer for long, the other one's been suffering since ages? 

Anjali? Dude! sigh. I don't even know what to say! 

Khushi,  I am sorry. Seriously.

Today I felt as if something was clogging my chest while I watched her suffer! Bahot hogaya yaar!

But you know the BEST PART?

Things are going to be Okay! 

Have you heard that just before the dawn, the night's the darkest? (subah se thik pehle raat sabse zyada andheri hoti hai-yeah, something on the lines of that!)

So, yeah! Next week...I think...believe that things will turn out to be better! Smile

PS: Keep watching! 'cause you know...I know that you all can't help yourselves! LOL
arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
comments people?
casker IF-Rockerz
casker
casker

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
For 2 3 weeks i am thinking the same next week it will be alright .checking every second for spoilers and news .if this way the story goes nothing big happens on ME.maybe kushi will come to know arnav knows about her and shyam and another 2 3 months for her to clear all the MU for arnav seriously this serial is making me madCry
anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
but dear...is this the darkest MU according to the cv's or maybe they want to show something more...like Shyam molesting khushi and showing ASR that they were in it together...ideally that wud be the darkest part of the MU, right ?

seriously i don't have much hopes from the cv's...if Shyam molest Khushi and ASR thinks she went to shyam on her own accord, then that mis-trust is not easy to erase... this kind-off MU last a lifetime and such guys always keep doubting their wifes...
lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Like your post.  Not seen the episode and it hurts to see Khushi suffering.  I can surmise what to expect after reading your post.  The injustice, with Arnav behaving like a pomposs ass and the creep enjoying his misdeeds.  God, when is this going to stop.  We want Lalit Mohan back

The silliness of it all.  Everyday, I hope for something better but it keeps getting worse day by day and tomorrow is Friday and it will be a dreadful weekend.Cry

Edited by lara3110 - 05 April 2012 at 10:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzBarbie

ravankhushi Senior Member
ravankhushi
ravankhushi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
i m not agree with u coz i felt really sorry for arnav...though he was soo broken to c khushi with shyam, he did save her while falling and also he did tell her tat he married her to stop her destroying other life...but its khushi who's brain s not working...with 2day i m totally with arnav but cant blam khushi coz if she doesnt get it then she doesnt...but i didnt like anjalli for sure
arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Why do we have to take sides? 

I never took any side in my post!

Arnav is doing what he thinks is right, what I  said about him, I said because I am a third person, sitting and watching the both sides of the story!

He is right in his own accord and so is Khushi!

Go to top