Frequent Posters

bella39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the WU😊 How looong it takes to clear MU😭
AnnieARS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update and Hats off to you, you are still watching it and updating it here.. I am done with this now.. trust me I just read the updates here and dont watch the episodes..cant watch them anymore...
CVs think they are dealing with some stupid audience who will go gaga over anything they throw at us...CVs PLEASE UNDERSTAND WE ARE NOT DUMB ASS' SITTING HERE TO WATCH ANY CRAP YOU SHOW IN THE NAME OF AN EPISODE...CHANGE YOUR WRITERS ...THEY ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING...STOP SHOWING THIS NONSENSE WITH AN OVERDOSE OF FORCED RABBA VEs WITH NO FEELINGS.. DO YOU EVEN PLAN TO TAKE IT ANYWHERE????...IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT, COME TO INDIA FORUMS AND READ ALL THE WONDERFUL FAN FICTIONS...ELSE FINISH IT HERE.. AT LEAST I'LL NOT WASTE MY ENTIRE DAY WAITING FOR THE EPISODE AND THEN GETTING FRUSTRATED UPON SEEING UTTER NONSENSE.
I am sorry for shouting...but i am really frustrated.
kewlkidz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for update..
day by day its getting worst,why are the CV's degrading women like this? Anji is shown tobe dumb as hell and khushi is manhandled by a creep and then mistreated by her own husband...every women who love their husband will be possesive about them and they develop 6th sense in sensing an affair etc.. and anji dsnt even notice creeps harkat, what a joke.. plz stop protraying women as weak, dumb and senseless characters coz in this day and age women are being independent and progressing..

I loved arnav and khushi's chemistry but now the story just drags with no meaning even the rabbave is getting boring( no offense).. first mistreat phir by some accident come close rabba ve plays and episode ends...next day comes and the same crap happens...

Some of Fan fictions on this forum are much better than the episodes telecasted. stop taking your audience for granted CV's and buck up
Edited by kewlkidz - 12 years ago
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aww Sunshine, thank you so much for the written updates!! We really do appreciate them! :) 
dharad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think the CV has determined a certain time, until then they just want Arnav and  Kushi to keep fighting. For after the heer-ranja scene, it looked like they both will come closer and soften upto each other, while the baddie would jalao to rakh. This would also hve been a good opportunity for Kushi to let Arnav know about the satoing from Shyam and his sisters life in danger.
PT_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
when this mu is going to end
come on arnav wake up
ChicagoCarole1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm in agreement with you...this is just painful...one MU after another.  Arnav is just not that dumb...he would be able to tell that Khushi is uncomfortable with Shyam...she practically cringes!  Will be so glad when this track is OVER!!!!!
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot for the written update. I had to miss IPKKND today. Guess it is not necessary that I stay up and watch today's repeat telecast :)
SaraV5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing the update 
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I did'nt bother watching it!
so thanks for the written!