Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
gr8 post!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

KairiP Senior Member
KairiP
KairiP

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I Agree with u, They showed evrything, Khushi caring for arnav, caring for his family, esp Di even his employee and in return wat he did shouted. So now itz time. I m positive too that tomorrow wud be the last day, but from monday they will take some steps to clear MU and that too will last for 2-3 weeks TILL Maha episode which we r waiting since long. 
jnsv Senior Member
jnsv
jnsv

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Great post. still i believe in cvs. but i want one thing from cvs, that is to make sum permanent changes in kushi character. common yaar kushi's chidish antics r quite enjoyable until b4 marriage but after that forced marriage its completely disgusting. y cant they concentrate in kushi characters developement. if u want to show comic scenes use mama n maiji or bring sum new character y simply use kushi to make comic scene. def d actress have extraordinary comic skill but but as for story progression its not at all needed there after.do u knw one of d main reason the show should loose its charm nowadays, bcoz of d great inconsistency in kushi character.its high time for cvs to bring back d old kushi n also sorted out childish antics from her charatcer.if they doin so definitely it make d viewers to stick to d show.

rima

meshas Goldie
meshas
meshas

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
if the CV's have an alarm bell at all, in the past looks like the alarm bells were on vacation.

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnsv

Great post. still i believe in cvs. but i want one thing from cvs, that is to make sum permanent changes in kushi character. common yaar kushi's chidish antics r quite enjoyable until b4 marriage but after that forced marriage its completely disgusting. y cant they concentrate in kushi characters developement. if u want to show comic scenes use mama n maiji or bring sum new character y simply use kushi to make comic scene. def d actress have extraordinary comic skill but but as for story progression its not at all needed there after.do u knw one of d main reason the show should loose its charm nowadays, bcoz of d great inconsistency in kushi character.its high time for cvs to bring back d old kushi n also sorted out childish antics from her charatcer.if they doin so definitely it make d viewers to stick to d show.
yeh. even after today khushi will be back to some antics i am sure. that part of khushi is so inconsistent

Go to top