Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Useless Fight+Forced RV+More MU-God save this show (Page 2)

Rkingini Groupbie
Rkingini
Rkingini

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
i lived ur ps note...i dont know what was the thing that khushi was talking all the tym whn they were fighting...jo insaan kisi ke ehsaas ko and all..if he said that u r playing with somebodys life...y was she changing the topic..she shld have askd whos life or she shld just guess that he was talking abt shyam stuff..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Well I am pissed of at both Arnav and Khushi.

The fight was useless and nothing came out of that.When he said I am doing this to save a life why she did not ask for whose life he is doing this. What more obvious to Khushi should be that the only person he loves the most is his Di. 

Has she forgotten when Anjali left home and the way Asr reacted towards that and she also witness that their scene in the temple.

The scene with Shaym and Khushi was weird. He had held her one hand so why she did not use her other hand to free herself. 

What's wrong with Asr why he did not go there and gave Shaym a glare it would have been enough to trigger Khushi. That Asr knows.
lovekkg Senior Member
lovekkg
lovekkg

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Well, its all a thing of convenience.. They so conveniently used their literary freedom to make things happen the way they want.. There are so many things I could point out which make no sense.. Some of them are below..

In no world would Arnav or anyone walk away from the terrace after conveniently hearing those 2 specific lines which were incriminating to Khushi, that is simply not him..

Payal has all of a sudden stopped worrying about Khushi's life completely, no one cares anymore why Khushi and Arnav married the way they did.. I know they have forgiven them, but has anyone so much as thought of asking why they married that way?

Arnav is so dumb that despite Khushi's repeated questioning and denying knowledge of anything, he still doesnt realize that if she were indeed plotting with Snake, he would have told her everything.

Also, everytime Snake tries to misbehave boldly with Khushi, why is it that only Arnav witnesses it and no one else in the family, that too from a convenient angle where he sees only all the wrong things?

What about all the Rabba-Ves on the day before the marriage? What about the bangle incident, the bindi, the saree picking, the kiss? Why would she lead him on if she indeed was eyeing with Snake?

And I believe he is trying to secure Anjali's future with those documents. Taking precautions is fine, but why is he not trying to find out anything more about the Shyam-Khushi connection? It is not beyond him to spy on both of them and make sure they dont do anything behind everyone's back.

People are so glad that he is silently supporting Payal. If Khushi is really that close with Payal that she would do anything to save her marriage, then Payal must also be aware of Khushi's intentions, having grown up with her all her life and being such close sisters. Then how can he not suspect Payal of foul-play too?

Arnav Singh Raizada is proving part by part that he is absolutely brainless.

I am not bashing, I know the CVs have worked hard on this show. Up until the marriage, things were built so nicely, with all the characters in place and developed, and then they massacred it. I know it is their story to show us but we are supposed to watch it and critique it so they can tell their story better. I hope people dont come after me for this, I still love IPKKND Smile
Miracle_lover Senior Member
Miracle_lover
Miracle_lover

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
God I dont even know what to say to relieve my frustration towards the cv's !!! During the first 10 minutes of today's epi I got a little happy when Arnav noticed Khushi was missing and then suddenly realized Shyam was missing too. So, I was like chaalo acha hai der se sahi par dimag ki bati toh jali !! I was hoping that he will at least see Shyam trying to touch khushi forcefully. btw no matter how stupid Shyam's character is but I gotta say Abaas is doing an amazing job I never felt disgusted by any villian like shyam today. I felt like slapping him when he was saying to khushi "go a head slap me, at least you will touch me" 

My question to Arnav Sigh Raizada : How the hell did you become a business man with that brain of yours ??? Sure you dont believe in love but you love your sister !! So, how can you not see the concern and love that khushi shows for you ???? Angry
Miracle_lover Senior Member
Miracle_lover
Miracle_lover

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Well I am pissed of at both Arnav and Khushi.

The fight was useless and nothing came out of that.When he said I am doing this to save a life why she did not ask for whose life he is doing this. What more obvious to Khushi should be that the only person he loves the most is his Di. 

Has she forgotten when Anjali left home and the way Asr reacted towards that and she also witness that their scene in the temple.

The scene with Shaym and Khushi was weird. He had held her one hand so why she did not use her other hand to free herself. 

What's wrong with Asr why he did not go there and gave Shaym a glare it would have been enough to trigger Khushi. That Asr knows.

Yap completely agreed !!! Its high time Khushi should put 2 + 2 together!! Come onnn  the guy cant give you any better hints then that. He clearly said he doesn't give a shit about anyone and he only married her to save someone's life. well duhhh even Laxmi can figure out what Arnav was saying !!  Angry

Go to top