India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Useless Fight+Forced RV+More MU-God save this show

lovekkg Senior Member
lovekkg
lovekkg

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
When the winners came to thank the Raizada family, there was some hope for all of us to come back tomorrow seeing Arnav realize that Khushi indeed had good intentions when she refused the award, but everything went south from there.. Seriously, what is UP with this bro-sis duo that does not want the other to know about their problems? Just because she felt dizzy and hadnt taken her tablet, doesnt mean she's going to die, it is hiding these stupid small things that is blowing the misunderstanding out of proportion. Another situational event, with Arnav just witnessing things from the back, conveniently not hearing or seeing Khushi's side when Shyam is manhandling her.. There is only so much that the audiences can believe..

There is no need of a Rabba Ve everytime he catches her from falling.. Especially in the midst of one of the most intense fights between them.. It just loses its charm and value after a while.. I dont know who plans these (CVs or the director), but they need to realize its not working anymore.. ASR went overboard today when he threw Nani's gift to Khushi to the floor..

And what exactly did the fight achieve? Nothing new in my opinion.. This could have been done in the first argument after marriage itself.. I know, I know that people will find symbolisms in him almost letting her fall but then when she closes her eyes and prepares for it, he pulls her back to him.. But I am tired of the overdose of symbolisms, show some real events already..
And still, they are insistent on creating a newer MU in ASR's dumb head rather than slowly clearing the first one.. Now he thinks her selfless acts are all to weave wool around the family's eyes.. To top that, there is no precap, neither is there talk of any promo.. At this time of dropping TRPs and IPL, they have seriously lost it, I cant imagine how the show is going to stay afloat in the TRP ratings for the next few days atleast.. SP already shows step-motherly treatment and this will surely not go well with them. Enough with all the excruciatingly slow clue dropping and dragging of the misunderstanding.. We are not asking you to clear the misunderstanding in one episode, but please stop twisting things so badly just to extend the show.. How can two people live together after one assumes the worst of the other? Tomorrow, if he comes to know that Shyam tried to kill Anjali, will he assume Khushi also was a part of all this? How can she live with him after that? I know this is a love hate thing, but there is a limit to the misunderstanding that you can create between two people, beyond a level, they just cannot come together anymore.. I hope the CVs understand this, otherwise I dont know what is going to stop the TRPs from taking another plunge in the upcoming weeks..

P.S. I still love the show because they developed it so well until about 3-4 weeks ago and will continue to watch it.. But my patience is wearing thin.. I really hope something big happens tomorrow, with the leads saying something, anything.. And if nothing happens by tomorrow, I think we should all mix poison in the CVs' food and let them die like Heer lol :P

Edited by lovekkg - 05 April 2012 at 9:38am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

kiruthikakrishaNakshatra11sabaadandoonyRkinginiThreeDsnainac01me_saysdimishraAADHIDEVnirbasitoccuteaangel-medz-DEE2803Ashavinonasimirka88showstruckzooni.bluestg1OmNaMaSteOmSankiPagalCandYlicious_SChaiBiskootNestleToulouse

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
i agree to everything you said..:))
lovekkg Senior Member
lovekkg
lovekkg

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
And two men manhandling Khushi, one of them the most disgusting person you can think of, and the other her first love, can someone take torture like this and still remain sane? I just cant understand how she can stay normal and not think of the future.. Ok, they dont show Khushi thinking about her family these days.. But she cares so much about "Di" (who in my opinion needs to be given a tight slap to get her back to her senses), Payal and Nani, doesnt she realize how broken they will be when the 6 months are over and the truth of the marriage comes out? This is enough to eat anyone alive inside, but how they portray her managing to stay normal and act in front of the others, I have no idea.. She is certainly not one who can take so much pain as far as I can see.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nainac01shona-linirbasitononasi

zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
well said
xfan Groupbie
xfan
xfan

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Agree with you and today for some reason I felt very irritated by Khushi as well she has the guts to push and fight with Arnav but why with snake she is so civillized and just twists her wrist and begs him to let her go? She knows snake is getting bolder and bolder every day why is she being so passive when it is not in her nature?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasisunflower52

rukuswasthika IF-Sizzlerz
rukuswasthika
rukuswasthika

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
i agree with u yaar and the last line also i agree.i would like to join u in doing that job
mirka88 IF-Dazzler
mirka88
mirka88

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
well said...Rabba Ve has lost its charm for me too. its just annoying now.Unhappy
nirbasito Goldie
nirbasito
nirbasito

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
totally agree with u ..

Go to top