Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR will OVERHEAR!!! (Page 3)

NotKidding IF-Sizzlerz
NotKidding
NotKidding

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheNikil1

guess their going round in circles..the issue of trust is a major one for any relationship..Arnav doesn't trust Khushi n who blames him?
Unless both explicity reveal their reasons they'll keep think bad n hate each other.
On another note, smehw didn't feel that the sort of hug was real? looked to me like both leads had body doubles (notice their backs)
Editing issue?? Why can't it just be SARUN instead of these body doubles? So annoying!!

hey dey wer not BD...dey showed in sbs dis sequence had sarun only...so be happy abt dat...
and rest all ur point agreed...Smile

NotKidding IF-Sizzlerz
NotKidding
NotKidding

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshiangel

hopefully... btw will kushi confess her love tomoro ? 

i dont think dis can happen vidout a dhamaakedaar promo...
sreelakarlapale Groupbie
sreelakarlapale
sreelakarlapale

I hope this becomes true.  There should be some way where the MU should start clearing.  This might be the next step as the first one was about the award.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NotKidding

TheNikil1 Senior Member
TheNikil1
TheNikil1

Originally posted by arnavluv

Originally posted by TheNikil1

guess their going round in circles..the issue of trust is a major one for any relationship..Arnav doesn't trust Khushi n who blames him?
Unless both explicity reveal their reasons they'll keep think bad n hate each other.
On another note, smehw didn't feel that the sort of hug was real? looked to me like both leads had body doubles (notice their backs)
Editing issue?? Why can't it just be SARUN instead of these body doubles? So annoying!!

hey dey wer not BD...dey showed in sbs dis sequence had sarun only...so be happy abt dat...
and rest all ur point agreed...Smile

seriously just look at that scene on the stairs when he pulls her close. Initially I agree SARUN r both there but it looks as though khushi is hugging some stranger (notice ASR's back n vice versa)

But thanks for ur response. Much appreciated. I'm coming in a little while have to go for a dr's appt.

NotKidding

ZayaHarshika IF-Rockerz
ZayaHarshika
ZayaHarshika

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
gosh man i'm sick n tired of this "plz dont tell chote"...!!

NotKidding

mishty_angel Goldie
mishty_angel
mishty_angel

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
fingers crossed
malsub Goldie
malsub
malsub

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
If this happens, you will receive unspoken blessings from hundreds of viewers because it will push the story one step ahead...but it is not going to happen because since the MU took place on the fated day, the CVs' minds have stopped working on scenes/tracks which help towards clearing the MU. 

NotKidding

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
as always...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index