Love Times-Flashback and His helplessness!

Posted: 12 years ago
Scene summary 

Ahem stepped into the house and saw Gopi in the temple with her back to him. As she turned, he called out her name, but she got scared and dropped the plate. As he was enveloped in the cloud of puja tika color, he had a flashback of Holi where he followed her on the corridor just outside their room. She tried to remove the color on his blazer but he held her hand and stopped her saying "theek hai" or "its okai".  She left him but he kept on looking at her.

Scene review 

Rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The mandir flashback scene was a surprise package!
(Rating is just from good to excellent😊)
Scene time - 2:05

Scene analysis 

The trigger of bringing his memory of those moments back could not have found a better place than the temple itself where he had first applied color on Gopi at Holi.

Nazim's enactment of Ahem's carrying out charismatic attraction towards Gopi and confusion on having flashbacks could not have been better. In his dream and after, Ahem is looking as youthful and innocent as his Gopi is.

His eyes moved towards the temple involuntarily to look for her at her most usual place. Magnetic pull drew him towards her and dreamily he followed her being guided by the dream he had last night. He was impulsive and firm in stopping her as he did on V-day, but his mind was into those moments he had spent with her. He was stunned with the vision that something like that indeed had happened. He was memerised into her as she left him.

It is sure that he is on the way to remember his most cherished moments with her, but how soon would it be?

Scene summary 

She came to their room to give him green tea. He gave her Rashi's medicine and as she heard her sister's name, her eyes welled up with tears. Ahem told her that he knows why she is upset. As soon as she heard this, she started crying. He stood up and felt very helpless on how to console her and told her not to worry. But she confessed that she was also not talking to Rashi and muttered why God is doing this to her sister. He assured her that Rashi will be fine. But she kept on crying which made him wipe her tears with his hand. She smiled and said thank you which brought a smile on his face as well.

Scene review 

Rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

The bedroom scene after the dream was not as most would have expected, it was far better than all the expectations.

Scene time - 3:33

Scene analysis 

Though the after-effects of dream did not make Ahem show his attraction to her as the circumstances were not in favour, but it definitely removed all the hesitation and confusion on his feelings for her making him move another step forward in their relation. The bedroom scene was apt to show the personal comfort level they both have achieved now.

He saw her looking hesitant and lost when she gave him his tea. He has grown from indifferent to caring person for her sister just due to Gopi. This transition can be brought only with selfless love and progressively we have seen Ahem showing a lot of care for all his family members recently.

Instead of asking her what happened as he did usually, he told her he knew why she was upset. Rather than looking distressed or annoyed himself, he supported and convinced her not to worry. He gave her every reason to assure her of her sister's wellbeing. But heart wrenching and teary moment was when he wiped her tears. It looked as if he might hug her when he stood up, but what he did next was just the way Ahem would react. 

Her tears were just fake and attention seeker to him once, now he felt just helpless seeing her crying. His heart came to his mouth and he became speechless for a couple of moments. But sensing it not to be the right moment to keep quiet, he gathered all his will and reasoning to give her much needed comfort. The comfort of being her true Saathiya always, in happiness and in distress. As the smile on her face returned with his endearing gesture, he smiled back feeling relieved finally. The satisfaction on his face for being able to put her at ease was very heart warming and captivating.

Has her awkwardness been removed seeing his love today? Will she respond to his advances and not step back as she has been doing recently? Was it just gratification on his face upon seeing her smile or was it also to be able to share a personal moment with her without any kind of hesitation?

Edited by shruts18 - 12 years ago
ok shruti dnt laugh but FB seemed to me standin for face book thn I realised it is for flash backs!!!1 lolzzz! 

On a serious note wonderful analysis!! Loved each and every moment of gohem (although entire epi was cool) and your analysis made it more loving!1
Edited by abbay - 12 years ago
aww ...shruti awesome analysis ...😊
indeed the scenes were⭐️ ⭐️  ⭐️  ⭐️  ⭐️
loved he got flashback...n that too in temple...hope by blessining of kanhaji he remebers everything😃
n when he wiped her tears...it also remebered me of gopi birthday scene...wherein she was crying n he then handed his handkerchief...but today...😍

n now seeing ahem free..frank with her ...hope gopi now open up with him
Edited by Hetp - 12 years ago
awesome analysis👍🏼. evey words u said is completly true...
Thank you!!! 

Love you for this! ⭐️
His journey to becoming her saathiya has begun without him being consciously aware of it and it's beautiful to see Ahem going through all the emotions. The little triggers that are causing his flashbacks will hopefully complete the missing piece in this love story. 
Ur analysis is always as Dhawal says'bestembest!' 👏⭐️
Originally posted by abbay

ok shruti dnt laugh but FB seemed to me standin for face book thn I realised it is for flash backs!!!1 lolzzz! 

On a serious note wonderful analysis!! Loved each and every moment of gohem (although entire epi was cool) and your analysis made it more loving!1

😆Ankita it was not fitting how much ever I tried, so I had to abbreviate it. Now I have fit in.

Thank you for the appreciation though.😊It was indeed a worthwhile episode with two lovely Gohem scenes.
Res

***Edited***

That was a clinical analysis of all the scenes today.. Amazing way to put it across Shruts..👏 Hats off⭐️

Aham is now not just confused about Holi but he knows that somethings are not in his memory. Somethings that involve Gopi.. 😃 I hope he contemplates on this and gets to remember everything soon..😳 
The best part of today is seeing Aham just a notch more than what I expected him to be.. His confusion did not matter before her sorrow and he gauged why she was sad very well.. His words, were so Aham style and the gesture of wiping her tears.. 
This guy is so in love that Gopi herself if under less stressful circumstances will see and bowled over with😃
Edited by Justlikethat1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shruts18

😆Ankita it was not fitting how much ever I tried, so I had to abbreviate it. Now I have fit in.

Thank you for the appreciation though.😊It was indeed a worthwhile episode with two lovely Gohem scenes.

arey shruti mjhe khud par hansi aa rhi h !!!!! hw come I made FB stand for facebook ????😆 Imagine the heading" Facebook and His helplessness "🤣🤣!!! soo stupid of me!!1
superb analysis ..👍🏼.. both scenes were unexpected and his reaction to remembering Holi was just 🤔..did i really do that?? 😆 ..and he was looking into Gopis eyes to find an answer i am guessing. Edited by snsaufan - 12 years ago