Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ek Haseena - Ek Dewana - Mallu & Rohan (Page 7)

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Mohinee.. mods take time to respond as they attend to many parts of the forums activity and have many forums to look after! Embarrassed

Dun worry m sure they will read the message..! 

Yep.. Dew Drop n Jyoti 
lemme pm them asap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evamohineeSwastikAshNiaardhan

Fattoom Goldie
Fattoom
Fattoom

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Awww , what a lovely n fantastic epi after a long time Clap
awesome performance by all .. loved all the scenes Embarrassed 
today after so many days , my bro was watching the show too , so he was commenting mostly in every scene Wink he came back frm his work so he was eating n watching the show too ...

*Ek haseena thi... Ek Deewana tha >> Mallu  
hmm , happy that finally sum 1 is coming for Mallu Wink as we wished LOL
( but any 1 knows who is he ?!! in real ofcourse ! mmm maybe they can approach Rukhsaar's ( Mallu ) real life husband for the role Wink what do think ?! )

*Ye tera Patient... Ye mera Patient >> AshNi 
it was a lovely scene of AshNi Embarrassed love them a lot Smile

*Bade Baba ke bahane... bane AshNi ke fasane 
awww , it was sooo lovely n cute Embarrassed soo happy to see a lovely AshNi scene in today's epi Day Dreaming keep rocking KK & SK Wink
( during watching this scene , by brother was saying " i can understand ur feeling Ashu " !! n i was like Shocked n thinking " is my bro is in LOVE Embarrassed " hehehe ... **btw , he is single ,, so maybe Wink but he is not in 40th like Ashu , he is in middle of 20th Big smile !!!!! i was wondering bcz its the 1st tym that my bro is commenting on Ashu's feelings ) Confused

*Ye mujhe na jane.. kya hua? >> Rohan  
when he felt sad knowing that Nidhi is with Ashu Unhappy i'v knew that he is in LOVE with Nidhi Embarrassed but he didnt know ,, ohhh poor Rohan , am gonna cry for u Cry 
hahaha ,,, but his conversation with CS was soo cute LOL n happy that Raj Kapoor & Roha's lovely bg music r back Dancing
n my bro's comment was " Jealousy haaan " LOL n then he said " mmm , he can b the srk of DARRR Evil Smile "
n i was like Shocked fully shocked , n replied to him " ohh bro , u n the CVs have the same MIND D'ohLOL 
but then i said " fans of show including me , dont wanna Rohan to turn grey , n the news is not confirmed yet Wink
( btw , by bro was unaware of the rumors of Rohan turning neg , bcz i didnt told him as it was not confirmed Confused ) hehehe ,, LOL

*Momma ka hukm ... Biwi ko zakhm >> Ashu   
ohhh Mall-u , am gonna kill-u Angry isnt ur Sandal-wala deewana is coming for-u , then PLZZZ leave Ash-u Tongue 
for Nidhi ofcourse Embarrassed

*Beta nahi ... Bete jaisa tha ..haan tha woh kahin >> Bade Baba 
nice scene b\w Nidhi & BB Wink keep it up Clap

*Shayad yehi hai pyaar >> Rohan 
awww , " when Nidhi was pulling Rohan to come n play with them n he was like Embarrassed "
for me this was the most beautiful scene of today Day Dreaming the bg song " Shayad yehi hai pyaar " made the scene more lovely n beautiful Heart
but honestly gys , in today's epi , i was drooling on KW more than SK Day Dreaming but it doesnt means that i was not drooling on SK  Embarrassed i was drooling on both , but KW more in today's epi Big smile.. Loved NiHan scene sooo much Heart

really hope that he will not turn neg n grey ,, really hope sooo Smile

about the precap , soo excited Wink an awesome scene b\w Nidhi & BB is coming tomo , maybe BB rememberd his daughter ( Nidhi's Mom ) , so he hugged Nidhi Smile
n about Rohan , loved his dylog " Mujhe pyaar b ho rahata toh apni BEST FRIEND se , tujhe aur koi nahi mila Rohan D'oh" ... it reminded me of Imran Khan's dylof frm MBKD " Pyaar b howa toh apne brother ki dulhan seLOL ... oh Rohan Cry 

Thnxx soo much dear for the nice post ,,, n sorry if i made my post so long Embarrassed
but loved today's epi sooo much that i couldnt stop myself frm writing all these LOL cant wait for tomorrow's epi Big smile

Edited by Ahlaweya - 05 April 2012 at 4:55pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1LurveTorresronnie85Armu4evahkp11SwastikAshNiaardhanjayanti_dj

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Ahlaweya.. brilliant analysis... and love the use of pics and i love how u hv analysed all aspects..! Clap

Indeed a very good epi... glad to see Ashu back from AshDas to AshMan..!! Cant wait for mallus Sandal-wala...!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1AbhiAniFattoomSwastikAshNiaardhanjayanti_dj

hkp11 IF-Rockerz
hkp11
hkp11

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the super episode update Tanu!   So the love story is becoming like the musical chairs that folks in Jeevan Sandhiya were playing - Ashu, Nidhi, Mallu, Mallu's secret admirer, Rohan.  Now all we need is Armaan.  With this many involved, there's bound to be many broken hearts!!!   Just as long as they get AshNi back together, then we'll be ok.  But that will probably take a while which the show does not have time for (TRP baba will be the deciding factor)!!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAniaardhan

Fattoom Goldie
Fattoom
Fattoom

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Ahlaweya.. brilliant analysis... and love the use of pics and i love how u hv analysed all aspects..! Clap

Indeed a very good epi... glad to see Ashu back from AshDas to AshMan..!! Cant wait for mallus Sandal-wala...!!

Thnxxx soo much dear Embarrassed
ya , really it was a awesome epi , n me too so happy to see our dear Ashu is back Wink 
hehehe " mallus Sandal-wala " .. i liked it  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaSwastikAshNi

aa07 Groupbie
aa07
aa07

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
I couldn't stop laughing for some time today. What sort of nursing home is this? An Alzheimers patient can just abscond anytime he wants? Wow. No security at all at the gate...or may be they have no gate at all...oh man...I had tears running down my eyes...And whenever he wants he just waltzes back into the nursing home. 

Coming to the nursing home entrance...it's the same place where Dr A and Nidhi met to resolve their differences when Sr A was played by MB in an earlier episode...It s the same place where Nidhi and Dr A met when they had to go to the Beethoven concert...For gods sake PH...don't be such cheepos man...reusing the same location again and again...passing off two coconut trees growing in desolation in Mumbai as kerala...these guys are the limit.

The Rohan track is sooo badly written, conceptualized and performed partly maybe because KW also maybe doesn't believe in this nonsense...No logic...no reason...just one fine day instantaneously...he gets all worked up at the lunch table???? And why one earth would you search for a black T shirt if you love some girl ??? Why? CV's? Anyone? Does that black T shirt have mystical powers?

ronnie85mini03

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Loved ashni scenes...ashu snubbed nidhi(well she need these jhatkas)...nidhi's face post jhatka was worth watching...Clap

the way ashu called out to nidhi and stopped the car when she went out in search of BB was an indication of the pyaar the haq he has on nidhi still...but cannot express...LOL

ashu holding nidhi's shoulder and wiping off her tears...awesome scenes...

nidhi's jealous face when mallu called ashu..hmmm...pyaar to hai janab then y this kolavari di??Wink

BB-nidhi scenes r something i look forward to dese days...BB remembering bits and pieces...good indication..Smile

Rohan ko akdon achanak pata chal gaya ki he loves nidhi...the night b4 he felt nothing...strangeConfused

precap-some hearttouching BB-nidhi scenes  on their way...chalo accha hai...BB ko kuch yaad aa raha hai lagta hai

rohan ko pata hai he should not have fallen in love with nidhi...jo hona nahi tha wo ho gaya hai...ab??waise ab tak to rohan ki taraf se kuch negative nahi laga mujhe aage aage dekhte hai...

and mallu's dewana kahaani mein twist...sandalwala jaldi aaja meri jaan...mallu ko bhaga kar le ja...

SK,KK,AN,KW superbClap

Edited by niniborn2rule - 05 April 2012 at 10:29pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1ronnie85mini03SwastikAshNiaardhan

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
I loved the scene where Ashu and Nidhi were walking together in JS. The pair was looking so good. How can the CVs think of separating them?

Rohan seems irritating now. All the more as he has no work and doing stupid fikar abt Nidhi. The saying is correct - idle mind is devils workshop.

Felt sad that Ashu was ignoring Nidhi yesterday - refused Adrak ki chai, went off as soon as Mallu's call came - but somehow she deserved it a bit.

Precap - baba seems to be remembering abt his daughter. Dont know if there will be any Ashni scenes today.

niniborn2ruleaardhan

Go to top