Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ek Haseena - Ek Dewana - Mallu & Rohan (Page 5)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
@Shikha and Aradhan.. great reviews... 

@waves.. aww such a cute post...

@dkfan... good observation.. everyone is being redeemed... and rohan is being thrown down the drain 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19wavesaardhan

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waves

Enjoyed the episode.

lol sumi
cute emoticons..
now iam wonderin who is gonna play d new character..

Edited by deepa_jd - 05 April 2012 at 12:10pm

wavesSwastikAshNiaardhan

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Nervous  ---- >   de   TWIST    have     BEGUN   <----- Nervous

lol tanu sweety ... ur hilarious...
loved ur update ...
yeh tera patient ye mera patient... haha
u were so excited abt the mallu phone call..aww

Edited by deepa_jd - 05 April 2012 at 12:56pm

ronnie85SwastikAshNiaardhan

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farrah-

I know SK is a sweetheart for tweeting but does he even  know whats going on in his own show?LOL

I mean he earlier tweeted that no ones going to go negative in this 'beautiful' show, yet Rohans well on his way!

All I can do is laugh!LOL

Thanks Tanu for the update. Hug
@bold..may be he knows something we dont

mohineeniniborn2ruleaardhan

chumki... IF-Dazzler
chumki...
chumki...

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aardhan

Thanks Tanu for the wonderful update...story is finally moving somewhere?? Along the the two people who have supposedly 'moved on'! LOL They may be fooling each other LOL but they did not fool me a bit...not when Ashu so quickly put a hand on Nidhi's shoulder to console her or stopping the car to wipe her tears! Clap Day Dreaming Uff! These two love birds in denial...Nidhi, tujhe akal kab ayegi?? Ouch Ab to aankhein khol... and your senses too and smell the coffee, sorry adrak wali chai atleast now. Big smile You must be stupid to let go of this man!!! Angry Shocked

Entry of a possible negative character like Mallu's dewana and all we can see is a possible positive sign...sure is a sign of the times in the KTLK world we live in! Wink LOL  But Mallu's payback time has started, good! Tongue Thumbs Up She has interfered enough in Ashni's matters, Angry time for her to handle her own.

I hope along with this dewana, Bagchi should make a re-entry too, especially when he realizes that Mallu has gifted the house to Ashu.Smile I hope he will start black mailing Mallu for that.  Thumbs UpBetween the two troubles Mallu may either commit a mistake or confess her sins to Ashu, Dead or Bagchi will somehow end up doing that good deed for her and tell Ashu. Big smile

To complete her troubles I hope Aditya finally gets trouble from the bank regarding his dealing of Col. Verma's loan, assuming that Solanki did complain though we did not see it and assuming the bank has spent the last 2 months investigating the matter.  DancingThat should keep Sue busy and Mallu too. I so want to see them punished. Evil Smile

Looks like CS is very intelligent and just not appreciated enough...he understood that earlier Nidhi was confused and now he is noticing Rohan's changed behavior first! Wink Nidhi, please listen to this unheard voice, it will be good for you or you will be Cry

Nice to see Nidhi making a break-through with BB, time to move that story ahead. I also like how BB could feel Ashu's presence when he entered the premises. Embarrassed They are going to meet soon.  Clap I am sure Nidhi will soon start putting the pieces of the puzzle and make a call to Ashu to come and check if BB is indeed his Baba...when that happens will Ashu figure out whose gift is greater - Mallu's house or Nidhi's of his Baba? Confused Shocked

I loved Ashni interaction today. Ashu giving Nidhi the cold shoulder more than once, good for him. Clap Looks like now Nidhi is stuck and Ashu is showing that he has moved on Thumbs Up...what a pair! Shocked Loved that Nidhi got a little jealous of Mallu Big smile when she called and asked Ashu to leave pronto. Its all her fault, she gave up that haq on Ashu voluntarily and Mallu has lapped it up gladly! LOL

First, did you all notice, both Ashni wearing grey today...telepathy in dress as well! Wink
Second, I did not like Mallu's attitude towards Ashu acting as if he needs her permission to go out of the hospital...Mallu momma back with a bang! Hate it! Angry

P.S.: Tanu, thanks for your updates, I had to survive on these for the last 3 days as I was out of town but felt I did not miss anything! Clap

what a golden word! aardhan... yehi baat hai jo  mallu  phir se jeet ke bhi haar jaeegi,... aur haan bahut bura lag raha hai ki rohan's charactor is changing, lekin lekin lekin kisi ke pyaar hona alag baat hai aur  obsassive ho jana alag baat hai... yaar kash ki dil me sirf pyaar hi ho jo kabhi bhi bahar na ayee aur obsassive to bilqul bhi nahi,,,,,,,,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1niniborn2rulejayanti_djSwastikAshNiaardhan

bsfan Senior Member
bsfan
bsfan

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Good episode today

Nice scene between Ashu / Nidhi - so much in love with each other then why the doori!!!

Alok Nath / Nidhi scenes so good!! AN superb

Mallu's time has come - so happy for her.. Someone loves her!!! Please come fast and take her away!!

Rohan - CVs are doing a kolavari with his role - Poor guy!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1AMBIKA2561979niniborn2ruleSwastikAshNiaardhan

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

--- DEBA --- 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1bsfanronnie85aarchmohineeAbhiAnishalini.malik72sshirleySwastikAshNijayanti_dj

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

cool pics tanu... thanks

@all .. whom do we contact to have the forum banner changed? it gotta show SK now na

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1ronnie85mohineeniniborn2ruleSwastikAshNiaardhan

Go to top