Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav told that to all VIEWERS (Page 4)

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coldy07

LOL.Yeah..right...For the next six months we are not supposed to ask any questions. No Why, How, Where?? WackoROFL

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 

coldy07 Goldie
coldy07
coldy07

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4kdrama

I think we got to keep in mind - these episodes should have been shown the weeks after the wedding-, where it was natural that khushi run into shya , shyam tries to corner her etc. , Arnav getting jealous. Only shyam's moves make arnav ac or react,- but we were shown nonsensical episodes - with no real link to the story - that was dragging - now they are trying to come back to track, it will take time. We are tired of the dragging because we had to sit through that mess for the last month.

hopefully tomorrow we will hear anjali and nani talking and our man will overhear. But i think it will be a roller coaster ride.

I had almost decided to take a break and just read written updates, but have decided now to watch each episode as a stand alone and see how it goes - For the sake of the wonderful actors on that show.

I also think that one director leaving, photographer and creative director leaving has made a big difference.

I know what you are saying. That's what I felt when they had their first show down in the pool side after his voice had gone.All the intensity IS coming back. But then each argument should help them dig deeper, isn't it? 
There was no significant exchange there. Yes the temperatures were running high. But not much was let out. 

You are right about the Rabba Vey . Though 2  Rabba Veys simultaneously were too much to take for me. The first one with the hand holding was OK.. But the 2nd they were near each other for too long..LOL...This makes me think..They haven't had a proper HUG  so far!! Wow..Kudos to the CVs ! for keeping the interest of the viewers for so long, except the last 2-3 weeks which have got mixed reactions!> Clap

Ya  , I hope what you are saying happens, then I wouldn't mind. But if they are back to their normal self tomorrow, THAT is something I would not like to happen. Yeah, like you said , I want Anjali to again fall ill tomm, everyone should know about that. 

Also that thread which Shyam left on Arnav's wardrobe , should help ASR to think , "in the right direction"

____________________________________-

EDIT> The rabba vey part was for some other post...oops..Had kept 2 tabs open! Tongue

Edited by coldy07 - 05 April 2012 at 11:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

4kdrama

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
i hate anjali..
ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by popeye

Why doesnt Arnav think why Anjali lied about Khushi being there? He knows Khushi lied and Shyam lied but never thought why did Anjali lie. Anjali asking Khushi to hide things from Arnav is not helping Khushi's situation.. atm she is not untangling anything on the contrary she is tangling it more.

banggg onThumbs Up
coldy07 Goldie
coldy07
coldy07

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetihere

LOL

And isn't it normal for a pregnant female to feel weak? What's so absurd in that? Why doesn't ANjali want the family to interfere? Is it because they will take her to the doctor? And find out something else? Is she really pregnant?? 

Iss confusion ko Kya Naam Doon?

My random thoughts for the day.. Just thought to share..

Her hospital visits also are strange, oh man! Anjali's quite cute, hope she doesnt have to die and all...

They sure are strange. And even stranger, that the family leaves her like that, although they are always shown to be soo caring and affectionate!
But they will never let go of her character. Anjali is here to stay, till the END!Thumbs Up
She is an integral part of the story. Smile
4kdrama Groupbie
4kdrama
4kdrama

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ar_sajan4evr

Originally posted by popeye

Why doesnt Arnav think why Anjali lied about Khushi being there? He knows Khushi lied and Shyam lied but never thought why did Anjali lie. Anjali asking Khushi to hide things from Arnav is not helping Khushi's situation.. atm she is not untangling anything on the contrary she is tangling it more.

banggg onThumbs Up

Arnav hasn't been thinking for a while now. hopefully they will bring his brain back from vacation soon( it better be soon).
coldy07 Goldie
coldy07
coldy07

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Achava11

LOL.Yeah..right...For the next six months we are not supposed to ask any questions. No Why, How, Where?? WackoROFL

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 

Hehe...TongueWink
appu_arhi IF-Dazzler
appu_arhi
appu_arhi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
gr8 thoughts ya kushi has got hints from shyam and Arnav... Will wait and c wat she does :) Arnav didnt think y anjali supported kushi

Go to top