Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why We Should All Be Hopeful For Tomorrow's Episod (Page 3)

SounSoun Senior Member
SounSoun
SounSoun

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Let's hope for the best to end this horrible week !

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
we better have something good tomorrow...and a PRECAP!
Shweta_1 IF-Dazzler
Shweta_1
Shweta_1

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
i hve stopped predicting now...cos wat we think never ever happens n leads me in frustation n these CV's r so damn unpredictable...n so i hve stopped thinking about wats gonna happen next...!!!!
arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi143

i think we all knew dep down that nth was gonna happen today... i am sure they will do sth tommorow n keep us on a cliff the whole weekend...but will that something be something that we want? i donno... i think it will be sth to do with the thread, not expecting anything major 

I know CVs have been letting us down lately. But with NO new promos (at least not in England) since BEFORE Holi (I for one never saw the Holi promo on UK Star Plus) and no precaps half the week... what else can they do to keep us watching? They've already lost a lot of male viewers to IPL (and one thing about Iss Pyaar was that even GUYS- my dad, brothers, cousins etc- liked it in the past)... Can they really stand to lose young, professional, intelligent female viewers too by showing absolute rubbish?

Surely the drop in TRPs is enough to signify they need to do SOMETHING and can't just rest on their laurels. People are fickle :') 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WittyKitty

Arshi2020 Newbie
Arshi2020
Arshi2020

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
If Arnav sees the thread its not good, cause then he'll think shyaam came into the room and khushi and him did something. :S 
arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pisces25

Not expecting anything anymore from the CV's. 

LMAO I LOVE THE SECOND BANNER IN YOUR SIGNATURE :')

Also, don't lose hope. I'm sure it'll turn round soon with a Maha Episode just round the corner which, if they postpone again, will probably cause a riot, and TRP falling so significantly (though I still say this has something to do with Iss Pyaar having a significantly higher number of male viewers than Saas-Bahu borefests so obviously, once they switched to IPL, viewership would drop LOL) and just general decency towards their audience after dragging us along for two months... 

If not... then CVs:

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi2020

If Arnav sees the thread its not good, cause then he'll think shyaam came into the room and khushi and him did something. :S 

Actually, I'm hoping Arnav DOES see the thread and thinks EXACTLY that because only then will he become furious enough to initiate THE fight in which either he will tell Khushi why he married her or Khushi will finally FINISH THE DAMN SENTENCE and tell him she loves him.
WittyKitty Goldie
WittyKitty
WittyKitty

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
In these 2 months, I have stopped expecting anything. Why get one's hope up just to smash one's head on the Raizada's front door ????

MU is never going to be cleared, Shyam is never going to stop being a creep or get caught lusting or acting holey, Anjali will never become more than a black haired bimbo, mami will never become cultured, Arnav will never stop his sister fascination and Khushi's never gonna be loved unconditionally by Arnav. 

After today's scream fest, if it were any other girl, she'd forget about frowny sister and walk out without turning back once!

Edited by Vsc94 - 05 April 2012 at 9:54am

Go to top