India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why We Should All Be Hopeful For Tomorrow's Episod

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Well today's episode showed just how easily the CVs can clear up misunderstandings if they really put their minds to it... But that's not the point.

My point is, there are several reasons why I am excited for tomorrow and what I am hoping :

1) Both Khushi and Arnav are furious and are both on the brink of blurting out something crucial.

2) Today's episode ended mid-fight which to me suggests something important will be said or done in tomorrow's.

3) Obviously they're not going to be able to FINISH their fight RIGHT BY THE FRONT DOOR so will be forced to bottle it all up and pretend to be normal while the rage continues to bubble and build beneath the surface.

4) They've finally arrived home- somebody has to discover Shyam's thread in the wardrobe- can anybody say TRIGGER?

5) Combine numbers 1, 3 and 4 and you're PRIMED for an explosive argument in which SOMEBODY JUST HAS TO SAY SOMETHING which matters because otherwise I think I will be left with no choice but to repeatedly smack my face into a door...

6) It's FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!!

By which I mean... if there's going to be a big reveal or a gamechanger or one of the leads finally WAKING THE HECK UP and realising something GLARINGLY OBVIOUS and important which will move the story forward more than it's moved in the past two months... if they can't do it in a Maha Episode you can darn well be sure the CVs will have it happen on a Friday.

How else would they drive us all crazy and keep forum activity overflowing all weekend? LOL 

EDIT: Dearest CVs, I am putting a lot of faith in you with this, so I am warning you now- if you end tomorrow with another "Farak padta hai kyunki..." or ANJALI KNOCKING ON THE DAMN DOOR AT A CRUCIAL MOMENT...

LOLSmileWink

Edited by arisai - 05 April 2012 at 9:52am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

jaz90KASR12nicciwelchyfsumi209gudiya74ArnavKiKhushisumna_06SounSounAvneilholicpc17nainac01CrazySaRunianamritabhappy.ukPinkParisaj111jtammareddystormbornWittyKittyUKLotusshagun-rockssheanuzzAshavi-Devanshi-thelondon12345archie_79shilparoxxreyaa.mozart66sejket2nonasi.Sia.smileyhug7679preetihereBibliobibulusleanne_1983zafismitarvasirajuzooni.bluerosette80beena14ChitraF-JollyJabeen-.x-bumblebee-x.polly_mk_TheJoker--MeMyselfI

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
i am always hopeful about my show!!!really wishing something big happens tomorrow...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thelondon12345nonasi

Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Don't expect much dear.
These ppl are playing wid our emotions only no consistency in their narration these days

Shweta_1vasiraju

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

i am always hopeful about my show!!!really wishing something big happens tomorrow...

Same. 

I literally wouldn't even mind the stress of having to wait all weekend if tomorrow's ended on a cliffhanger with Arnav finally FINALLY telling Khushi why he married her.

Or you know, just something... anything.

Quite genuinely grasping for straws by this point LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RAiNA-

Don't expect much dear.
These ppl are playing wid our emotions only no consistency in their narration these days

If they let me down again tomorrow- this WILL be me:

preetihere.x-bumblebee-x.

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
expectations always hurts! dont expect anything.. Smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasisikhni_vasiraju

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
i hope someone breaks the quiet tomoAngry and its not all about the whole family gushing about maami calling payal bahu-  which was cute btw , maami gave in too soon eh Big smile
-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
I love this show and no matter how some episodes irritate me, I can't help watching it again!LOL

Gosh IPKKND? is so addicting, Totally love this show!Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shweta_1nonasirosette80.x-bumblebee-x.

Go to top