Phulwa

India-Forums

   
Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 99)

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Joined: 17 January 2012
Posts: 4028

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I will alwaysb biased towards A,,,,so want him to get as much advantageas possible...Smile...P can also embarres A by doing something funny or silly ...I had seen in a serial how the female lead who was from a village insisted on swimming in the pool in a sari which was obviously nt allowed...and she thought the guards were teasing her when they asked her to wear a swimming costume...Smile...the hubby had atough time explaining...Big smile...I am steering clear of your physics talk...not my cup of tea...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Joined: 11 August 2010
Posts: 10919

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres


What the...?! ShockedROFLROFL

Fine, i'll go. But if matters get out of hand and as a result marriage is postponed then dont blame me! ROFLROFL

Oh...A will be throwing much more than the money I guarantee you. Dont be surprised if you dont see us both after a while. Dhondte reh jao gey! ROFLROFL

No, marriage cant be postponed not even for your post mortem done by phulwaROFLROFLROFL

Oh! He'll be throwing it? For a moment there i thought he was throwing... well the hillROFLROFLROFL
That would have been bad!!!ROFLROFL
 But no, you work for us here.  So keep cutting the receipts while we get the funROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Joined: 17 January 2012
Posts: 4028

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
 I have heard its beautiful but boring...really nothing much to do.
Trust me Anu...no matter where u go...u will DO only one thing...ROFL...and that has nothing to do with any place,,,,Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

I will alwaysb biased towards A,,,,so want him to get as much advantageas possible...Smile...P can also embarres A by doing something funny or silly ...I had seen in a serial how the female lead who was from a village insisted on swimming in the pool in a sari which was obviously nt allowed...and she thought the guards were teasing her when they asked her to wear a swimming costume...Smile...the hubby had atough time explaining...Big smile...I am steering clear of your physics talk...not my cup of tea...Smile

And I'm with you on that one. I want to see some fun moments and yes A explaining things to her would be the best! LOL

Oh, its not much of a physics talk as it about other matter lol. I was just telling her how much quantum theory sounds similar to other matters.LOL
But I guess even Ami didnt understand the familiar sounding words. She really is low on B-ness today. LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Joined: 11 August 2010
Posts: 10919

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres


Oh I wont be going there. Nopes. I have heard its beautiful but boring...really nothing much to do. So no, thats not my HM destination. Moreover do you think I'll be sharing my HM details here? Kya bharo sa koi peeche se ajaye? Not taking any risks! ROFLROFL

Okay scrap it. I like Mimi's idea. :)

You sure na?LOL

@Wedding details- You really dont want it?Tongue Because it's true that maybe i add too many details sometimes which might appear unnecessary, so i'll cut it down if you say soOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Joined: 11 August 2010
Posts: 10919

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

 I have heard its beautiful but boring...really nothing much to do.
Trust me Anu...no matter where u go...u will DO only one thing...ROFL...and that has nothing to do with any place,,,,Tongue

Very well said mimi! As long as there is a b*d what else is needed?ROFLROFLROFL
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

No, marriage cant be postponed not even for your post mortem done by phulwaROFLROFLROFL

Oh! He'll be throwing it? For a moment there i thought he was throwing... well the hillROFLROFLROFL
That would have been bad!!!ROFLROFL
 But no, you work for us here.  So keep cutting the receipts while we get the funROFL

What!! No! ROFL  I was saying the whole of him to be thrown! ROFL

Gosh! If he comes the hill comes along na! ROFLROFL

No, I dont. I quit! And i'm not cutting receipts for anyone. I would be too busy doing other stuff to worry about receipts. ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

You sure na?LOL

@Wedding details- You really dont want it?Tongue Because it's true that maybe i add too many details sometimes which might appear unnecessary, so i'll cut it down if you say soOuch

About what? HM or scraping the idea? Well...I'm sure about BOTH. LOL

Arey! I didnt mean it that way silly girl, was just pulling your leg. No need to cut down on anything. The more the better. So write dil khol ke, I want all details. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
# Phulwa - Teri Deewani - Ranjha Ranjha ~ VM #

Author: Anu_XD   Replies: 2   Views: 655

Anu_XD 2 655 01 September 2011 at 12:08pm by Anu_XD

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index