Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 84)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
For Abhays dress, can I make a suggestion? I had seen this sherwani in a show worn by the hero, it was not all black but its base was black and had beautiful dark brown embroidery on it. I dont like much embellishment on clothes but that one looked really nice. All black on engagement...dont know. A bit of color would be good. Rest is up to you! :D

Btw engagement tomorrow? I better get dressed up then! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Another bad attempt. But I just love the song and always imagined it on AP so...finally go it done. But not like how I had wanted. :/

Anu, only one word.

WOW!

Gosh, you got the best scenes thereDay Dreaming I loved this one even more than the previous and i watched the other more than 4 timesEmbarrassed so you can guess how great it was!

The hospital scenes are my fav and combined with the rain ones and that song! Well, hit hit hitLOL

Not like how you wanted?? Oh stop it miss perfectionist!LOL It couldn't have been more perfect than thisThumbs Up Clap Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_sAmerestiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

For Abhays dress, can I make a suggestion? I had seen this sherwani in a show worn by the hero, it was not all black but its base was black and had beautiful dark brown embroidery on it. I dont like much embellishment on clothes but that one looked really nice. All black on engagement...dont know. A bit of color would be good. Rest is up to you! :D

Btw engagement tomorrow? I better get dressed up then! ROFL

Yup, bring out your best dressROFLROFL Abhay might forget Phulwa on seeing youWink

Okie, notedWink  Sherwani kept for wedding and well i'll think of something colorful for the engagementLOL  

How about pink?ROFL

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Anu...u made another VM...good girlSmile...will b watching nw...bt my net is slow again and is talking some time to download...

Ami like Anu said a fitted salwar kameez then...Wink...what colour??? red or pink???? can abhay b also in some kurta...or no western nw and during wedding give him some nice sherwani or something...Smile

Ok let the salwar hahe a u shape back ...cut deep and obviously string is must...Big smile...the string can have some ghungroo...small bells making little sounds...if u dont want then its fine...small sleeves...no long sleeves...will it b a anarkali???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Anu, only one word.

WOW!

Gosh, you got the best scenes thereDay Dreaming I loved this one even more than the previous and i watched the other more than 4 timesEmbarrassed so you can guess how great it was!

The hospital scenes are my fav and combined with the rain ones and that song! Well, hit hit hitLOL

Not like how you wanted?? Oh stop it miss perfectionist!LOL It couldn't have been more perfect than thisThumbs Up Clap Hug

And you are just too sweet. LOL
Thank youuu! Hug

Really? You liked this one more? lol. I liked the previous one more. Dont know...didnt get the feeling right this time. Khair, glad you liked it. :)

It couldn't have been the way I had imagined because the scenes in my mind werent in the show so...yeah I was asking for impossible. LOL

I know, hospital scenes are my fav too! Loved all those moments. Again a big thanks for all the kind words! :)

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

No no I will have mercy on you and on me too, since 300 is too much so lets make it...30 pages. What say? Tongue

Woohoo! Congratz! 100 pages? Wow. :D

Lol, like Mimi said any traditional dress, something that will make Abhay stunned seeing her beauty. Wink
A beautiful salwar kameez perhaps, since he likes the fitted ones so much. LOL

i get the feeling i should stay clear of the AT till i dnt finish with SRROFL The number of pages keep increasing geometrically every dayROFLROFL Im not sure my dear lappy will be able to withstand so many pages of B-momentsROFLROFLROFL

ThanksEmbarrassed But it's because of you two so thanks to youWink

K, salwar kameez...tight fitted to give Abhay a good view!ROFL

Ameres

thiku Senior Member
thiku
thiku

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Ami thank you... Oh that is a good compliment fr any teacher... that I can explain things nicely I am jumping now thank you... Ya somethings are like that and all other than us will call us mad fr going behind it.. lol...

Anu You made another going to watch it yar...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Yup, bring out your best dressROFLROFL Abhay might forget Phulwa on seeing youWink

Okie, notedWink  Sherwani kept for wedding and well i'll think of something colorful for the engagementLOL  

How about pink?ROFL

See I'm such a good girl so wont let Phulwa get sad on that important day so will not dress up much. Let Phulwa enjoy, I'll make entry later! ROFL

Yes, sherwani for shaadi for the engagement bit a nice suit will do. ;)

Oh please! He is not **y!! Please no pinks or any girl colors. Black only. :|

beebutterfly

Go to top