Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 70)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Abhay better gt hr favorite flavour...wonder what that will b ...if she says something very strange ,,,like some fruit u gt in the forest of chambal...,then Abhay might nt gt it in the marketLOLLOLLOL

I thought you left me alone here. Was reading the SS again? LOL

Oh I didnt think about that! I was thinking strawberry but you are right. They both have such hatke tastes so very much likely that they dont like normal common fruits. Oh wait, she does like apples doesn't she? Remember where she ate it when Abhay got home hungry? She really took a large bite there so we can presume that she likes apples. TongueLOLLOL

I hope she doesn't bite this time!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_s

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saba113

Originally posted by jdfan

@Jia ...hey good to see youBig smile come to chat because i want to take good class of you for giving us so much tension... ouch six stitches ...Ouch don't worry there are so many good creams for removal of scars i can tell you but it depends on skin type too to use them so better consult a dermatologist

@Mula thanks for the links ... will try to make something out of it for all Ajay fans here LOL
therez is one scene in Talash can we have something on it Blushingahem ok shut up SabaStern Smilereally have become besharam ROFL
which scene ...sorry i am not seeing them now will see them later right now watching another show and making some siggies and avis and a banner   for Sidra and something on Moblink AD otherwise Sidra will eat me upLOLbut its difficult to edit that AD.with Ajay only there Stern Smile
o really  don't write sidra's name on it LOLbecause i want to use them too..Moblink AD o cool Embarrassedand scene well there is a shower sceneBlushingLOL
Stern Smileshower scene ahemBlushing LOLthen i guess Sidra won't be coming tonightROFL will post questions later LOLwell if its not too much three much then i will make something on it WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saba113tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Shobha- You have pics and you have not posted them? Why? Post them here quickly! We all want to stare at our Ajay. Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
wat shower scene!!ShockedShockedLOLLOLhow can i missed it?ConfusedEmbarrassedi've 2 watch it. either i watch it now or 2marrow!!!SmileLOL

jdfansaba113

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
@dolly ...you too such big Ajay fan LOLwell nothing surprising i have got infection tooROFLthanks to Sidra LOL

saba113tiny15

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

@Anu ..Maham Allbut 1 right...she is Sidra's friend LOLin her buddy list saw her so i guess we should call her too  ROFLsee i have called GaganLOL

Cool! If you are still in touch with her so call her up. The more, the merrier! Tongue
well i am not in touch with her shobha might be i was in touch with Gagan so called her ..LOL

jdfantiny15

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

]Stern Smileshower scene ahemBlushing LOLthen i guess Sidra won't be coming tonightROFL will post questions later LOLwell if its not too much three much then i will make something on it WinkLOL
thats why i said to her answer questions first then see episodes LOLits really too hot to handle Blushingand these are Indian serials so relax these are not three muchROFLwe really don;t want three much LOLwe are sharreef LOL

jdfantiny15

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

@dolly ...you too such big Ajay fan LOLwell nothing surprising i have got infection tooROFLthanks to Sidra LOL
Sidra bachon ko bigad rahe hayROFLseriously she made me  one big fan girl of Ajay too..its mostly her faultLOL

Edited by saba113 - 10 April 2012 at 1:00pm

jdfantiny15

Go to top