Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 68)

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
@dolly..thanks for the information i didn't know about it Smilewell you all seems to have lots of knowledge about AjayLOLi am a new fan ..Phulwa is the first serial where i have seen him ..then online seen love story too so i am really a new fan LOLbut must say he is a fantastic actor ...he emote so well Starand i have seen Talash Cry ...can't control my tears ...Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulatiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
sidra i didn't understand the ending "dil ka rishta"! i m bit confused. i m thinking abt him being evil was 50-50!!ConfusedConfused
ok u watch the epis then tell ur views on it. i know that"ll defntly echo my sentimnets & feelings!!Smile
saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

@Jia ...so good to see you .Big smile.Hugyeah come to our adda will see you there LOLwe will take good class of you...kidding seems like you fell really bad OuchThank God no internal injuryBig smile ..thats a relief ..i pray you get better soon ...fit and fine ..twice better than before Approve

@Mula ...thank you so much for the links Hugi haven't seen both will see it now ..actually you won' t believe i have got links now from Jaya too for these two Dil ka rishta:and Talash LOLone hour before logging on to IF LOL...so now will answer questions after seeing episodes Embarrassedplease bear me the fan girl inside me  is out of control now EmbarrassedLOLso it will get rest only after seeing episodes LOLthen i will answer question relaxedLOL .i will answer them then go to bed ..paka...but right now time  for Dil ka rishta and Talash time Winkin fact Ajay time hehe LOL

hey after that you will be  fainted somewhere Confusedso better answer before seeing episodes LOL

Edited by saba113 - 10 April 2012 at 12:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Anu...ClapClapClap...well done ...really our *****n talk did wonders to your imagination Wink

and candy,,,,she called it a candy,,,,gosh she has no idea...instead of Abhay,,,she might have to taste the candyLOLLOL

Yes it did too much actually! Dont ask. ROFL

She called it a candy only because she heard a wrapper opening sound. She didnt see the product inside. LOL

Omg! Mimi!!! Tasting of candy stage has not come yet. Too early for that!ROFLROFL
But I hope when the time comes he gets it in her favorite flavors otherwise again all night crying!ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Reenatyzed

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

helooo any one please also call maham to grill sidra because she is active in punar vivah forums but not active on phulwa forums call her na missing her
@sidra ohooo bakri shelter mein chup kar bethi haiLOL

Hum hain na? We are enough. Hum sab mil kar acha grill roast karein gey. Tongue

Though if you are a close friend you can call her, everyones welcome. :))

tiny15Reenatyzed

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saba113

Originally posted by jdfan

@Jia ...hey good to see youBig smile come to chat because i want to take good class of you for giving us so much tension... ouch six stitches ...Ouch don't worry there are so many good creams for removal of scars i can tell you but it depends on skin type too to use them so better consult a dermatologist

@Mula thanks for the links ... will try to make something out of it for all Ajay fans here LOL
therez is one scene in Talash can we have something on it Blushingahem ok shut up SabaStern Smilereally have become besharam ROFL
which scene ...sorry i am not seeing them now will see them later right now watching another show and making some siggies and avis and a banner   for Sidra and something on Moblink AD otherwise Sidra will eat me upLOLbut its difficult to edit that AD.with Ajay only there Stern Smile

Edited by jdfan - 10 April 2012 at 12:10pm

saba113tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Dolly- I guess the evil spirit confusion arose because of my usage of those words. Well, I used them in the context that there the character had died but was still stalking the girl and even wanted her to die so she could be with him. Okay, he loved her but it was not just love. He was obsessive about her to the point that even after dying his spirit roamed around for her. And he created such situations so she could be at his home, near him. In the end persuading her to die. So...I see that is obsessive evil. 

And thats just how I perceived it. I know you have a different view. :)
We always disagree on matters. LOL

saba113tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saba113

@dolly..thanks for the information i didn't know about it Smilewell you all seems to have lots of knowledge about AjayLOLi am a new fan ..Phulwa is the first serial where i have seen him ..then online seen love story too so i am really a new fan LOLbut must say he is a fantastic actor ...he emote so well Starand i have seen Talash Cry ...can't control my tears ...Cry
saba i m also a sort of new fan but i'd always liked him from the days of palampur express where i saw him 4 the 1st time but then he disappeared from the TV so cudn't watch oder shows where he got in 4 sum tracks!! my cousin'd told me during PE that he'd acted in love story as a -ve ckt but cudn't watch bcoz of no net connection & laptop!! and after PE i watched him in phulwa & bcame ofcial fan!!LOLLOLLOLLOLthen again my cousin told me abt his role in love story &recently wen i was on leave bcoz of my fractured foot i saw love story & really liked him in that show & thot why'dn't i watched it at the time of its telecast bcoz i'd heard abt it during that time!!
but i think its luk was not that attractive like oder shows were at that time & it came on SAB TV which was not that much popular channel at that time & i think its time was also sumthing btn 8-9PM which cums btn my bro's time 4 TV wtaching!!Ouch

jdfansaba113

Go to top