Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 65)

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
@Jia...OMG thats terrible the way you fell ..Ouchnext time don't come down from stairs running ..glad there was no internal injury but really your forehead must have hit badly thats why got six stitches Ouchi pray you get better soon...we really missed youHugyou don't know how happy i am to see you...Big smileyou have lost your screw hahaLOLit happens don't know why? i remember last year i slipped in bathroom lolLOLbut thank God no serious injury got a bit swelling on my forehead which remained till three days but don't know why instead of crying or worried i too was laughing at it like mad ..all my friends were calling me she has lost her screwLOL

Edited by saba113 - 10 April 2012 at 6:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
@Saba ...thanks a lot for your pray Hugi have to get better soon  because my bro engagement is coming and i might be laughing at my condition and how i fell but at the same time i am worried i don't want any spot on my spotless forehead Stern Smilehow will i look at function Cryo please God help Cry
running on stairs ..never .. after this incident ..will take one step then wait slowly next stepLOLwhether it will take one hour to go up and down stairs but will do it slowly..like turtle on land speed LOL

and so many changes in this forum i now noticed 

@Sidra became Goldie

@Ami became Goldie 

@mimi became Goldie

@ Saba became Senior member 

Congratulations to all four from me Party

Edited by kikyo - 10 April 2012 at 9:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
@Anu made a VM ...wow  that was really good Anu...Clapand i read you shelter scene analysis will give my input too soon if ouch i get a bit more better ...soon...LOL

AmeresBeautifulSoul_tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

@Anu made a VM ...wow  that was really good Anu...Clapand i read you shelter scene analysis will give my input too soon if ouch i get a bit more better ...soon...LOL
jia welcum back!! Hugand OMG u really fell v.badly & got 6 stiches on forehead or headConfused.during my univ. days i once've pierced & cut my rite hand while opening a nailpolish bottle  4 a frnd & had 2 hav 5 stiches & bandaged my hand & i cudn't write anything 4 many days  in the class and still i've scars of those stitches!!OuchOuchOuch

and i'd got my foot fractured while wasinh clothes at the start of this yr. OuchOuchwats happening here??OuchOuch

but plz now do take care of urself!!SmileSmile and yeah we r waiting 4 ur analysis. i was thinking that we shud take one epi at a time & discuss abt it in detail!!Smile

Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_

Mula Goldie
Mula
Mula

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thikusaba113Dreamer_Amerestiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by kikyo

jia welcum back!! Hugand OMG u really fell v.badly & got 6 stiches on forehead or headConfused.during my univ. days i once've pierced & cut my rite hand while opening a nailpolish bottle  4 a frnd & had 2 hav 5 stiches & bandaged my hand & i cudn't write anything 4 many days  in the class and still i've scars of those stitches!!OuchOuchOuch

and i'd got my foot fractured while wasinh clothes at the start of this yr. OuchOuchwats happening here??OuchOuch

but plz now do take care of urself!!SmileSmile and yeah we r waiting 4 ur analysis. i was thinking that we shud take one epi at a time & discuss abt it in detail!!Smile
hey dolly Hugi  got stitches on forehead Ouchat left side of my forehead ...well its really horrible Ouchi don't want any scar on my forehead  Cryi will do all to get it  out ... my aunt is a dermatologist she promised me to suggest some good creams or remedies to get this out LOLi will tell them to you too and o you got your foot fractured so sorry to hear this Ouchhowz it now ?my  foot is still in pain ..twisted badly but thank God no internal fracture ...as i said early i feel like an old lady right now doing o ah ouch on every move OuchLOLi can't put blame on anyone  since it is my fault entirelyAngrynext time will move with turtle speed on stairs LOL

episode well i had sidra's story with me which will take long time to edit now since mine this condition so i like the idea take one episode and discuss it ..i am really desperate to discuss Phulwa somewhere  since i missed discussing it due to exams Ouch

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
@Mula ...thank you so much dear Hug yeah will take good care of me LOLand thanks for links too i have seen them before no problem will see it againEmbarrassedthank you

MulaBeautifulSoul_tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
@mula thanx 4 the epis!!
i'd watched these 2 epis of talash on star utsav 2-3 months ago.but at that time i'dn't seen jyoti so cudn't recognise her as i'dn't watched luvstory till her entry in the show!!and i'dn't seen her  properly in this epi so didn't rem her!!SmileSmile

and i m going 2 watch oder "dil ka rishta" epis!!Big smile

Mulasaba113BeautifulSoul_

Go to top