Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 64)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

OK silly me gt it Anu...and honestly it could b pink cause remember Abhay had a pink towel???Wink
Goodnite and colourful dreamsBig smile

Mimi, trust you to have the last word on thisROFLROFL

Okie, we all go now warna we'll stay here and plan the party till tomorrowLOL

Goodnight! And helium-filled dreamsWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_sAmeres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
jst realised while editing the posts ...that we have been saying goodnite to each other fr the last three pages...LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Oh Mimi! Pink towel, what a connection! LOLLOL

But no! No pink please, its so girly! So please not pink I guess white or transparent is the best option. And I have got a good reason for that! ROFL

mimi_s

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
White and transparent...Anu...u want Phulwa to gt a better view??Wink...well thats what I guessed...tell me if I am wrong...and last nite AT was super fun ...rhanks to u guysSmile...when all three of us r together...even in one hour we do manage to have a lot of fun...Smile

Edited by mimi_s - 10 April 2012 at 4:18am

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Spot on! Thats exactly what I was going to say that transparent is the best option as someone might want a better view of things.ROFL

Yes, it was! Really yaar in one hour we managed to cross i guess around 10 pages. Really you guys are the best! :D

And aaj raat tu helium filled party! ROFL

I wish Ami comes, otherwise whom will we ask those questions! We still dont know how will *e p*t on...?ROFLROFL
Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
hello all...Hugthanks a lot for your   kind wishes and prays i am fine...ouch!!!!!!!! .. though i am tooti phuti car now  whose every part is hurtingDisapprovelearn a lesson from me always take steps on stairs properly and carefully

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfansaba113tiny15

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

hello all...Hugthanks a lot for your   kind wishes and prays i am fine...ouch!!!!!!!! .. though i am tooti phuti car now  whose every part is hurtingDisapprovelearn a lesson from me always take steps on stairs properly and carefully
JiaShocked OMG ..rubbing eyes!!!!!!! ..is that you..really...Big smile so good to see you are yaar..Hug.how are you now ? how you fell? so many details i have to ask from youLOLonly i  am fine won't be answer give me detailed analysis of youLOL

jdfanDreamer_tiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saba113

Originally posted by kikyo

JiaShocked OMG ..rubbing eyes!!!!!!! ..is that you..really...Big smile so good to see you yaar..Hug.how are you now ? how you fell? so many details i have to ask from youLOLonly i  am fine won't be answer give me detailed analysis of youLOL
SabaHuggood to see you too  how much time has gone since i have  last chatted with you all Ouch it never happened in exams tooDisapprove  how i fell ? well  i was coming down stairs in hush and rushLOL and  almost like running  and foot twist and dhram LOL !!!!!!!!!!!ouch !!!!!!!!!! it hurts D'ohfell with full force...hit .my forehead  with stair railings   and then fell down very badly..breaking my back too and streched my arm muscle too in an attempt to  save me from felling down  and foot separate twisted ..Ouch.and poor my family members seeing me lying down bleeding from forehead they lost their life rushed to me .. my head was really spinning at that time ...world seemed to me upside down LOLreally everything seemed to be dark and spinningLOL ..my bro is a doc so he gave me first Aid  but then rushed me  to hospital..got six stitches on my forehead Ouch  .and few x rays too for to see any internal injury thank God none ...but i surely have lost  my  brain screw don't know why i am laughing whenever i remember all thisConfused everyone is worried but instead of getting worried i am laughingConfused LOLbut seriously right now  i  seem to be an old woman  doing oooh aaah ouch...every part of me seems hurting Stern Smile my left arm still is in pain..i am using my right hand only to  type on laptop and forehead bandaged Ouchthough everyone is trying level's best to keep me entertained but was missing my fun with  you all so logged on to IF to see what you all are doing here Embarrassed

Edited by kikyo - 10 April 2012 at 9:28am

jdfansaba113tiny15

Go to top