Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 58)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

*sticks tongue* I said nothing will flop on me, that means it'll only be a hitROFL I'm doing it right *glares* You are the one who always does it in a way it flopsROFL

Now bacha, how many times do I have to explain that its the law of nature. You cant interfere there. Every organic structure after a point of saturation flops down due to increase in workload and other environmental factors. If it doesn't it can give rise to internal problems which may not be good for the organizations internal structure. For efficient working it has to flop down so a new energized structure can take place again. Get it sweet? TongueROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_sbeebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Talking about SR, will we be getting to know that what brand of UG he wears or he is the B guy?ROFL

Words deliberately changed, kindly decode! :P

What?Shocked  Where do i get that knowledge?ROFL Please concentrate on SR and not the brandsROFL or better even if you have a particular liking for one, tell me i'll includeROFLROFL
Understood UG but what is B???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Ami&Mimi- thanks guys seriously talking to you guys just instantly uplifts my mood. Thank you! :D

As for the notes I meant the handouts sir had provided and the slides he had given are slightly different. Its okay I'll figure it out. Besides an all mcq paper coming tomorrow. God help me! 

mimi_sbeebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

I used that term so you can imagine where I came flip flopping from!!ROFLROFL

And for SR, you have to give us the 10 pages promised. No cheating!

Oh, you flipped then it flopped? poor you. bekaar mein flip kiyaROFL It was not impressed by your flipping so it had to flopROFLROFL

@SR- Kahan phas gayi! You give me one year to complete it. One first marriage anniversary, first SR, remember?ROFL

mimi_sAmeres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
WOW nw Ami has to rite abt the UG also...LOLLOL...Abhay will have printed ones i think...Big smile...and i hope Aarti gts Phulwa something nice and s**y UG to wear on the SR...which colour should it b...red???...honestly if u inclue all these details then to pakka 10 pages...and PLS dont frgt the ...garam doodhLOLLOL...and another very very naughty thought...Ami will u also mention which brand he uses and Phulwa goes gol gol eyes and says...what is this????ROFL

Anu what is b guy??Confused

Edited by mimi_s - 09 April 2012 at 2:11pm

Ameresbeebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

What?Shocked  Where do i get that knowledge?ROFL Please concentrate on SR and not the brandsROFL or better even if you have a particular liking for one, tell me i'll includeROFLROFL
Understood UG but what is B???

CK!!ROFL

I meant is he a boxer guy?ROFL  Personally I hope not, prefer if he would be wearing the other.ROFLROFL

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

*sticks tongue* I said nothing will flop on me, that means it'll only be a hitROFL I'm doing it right *glares* You are the one who always does it in a way it flopsROFL

Now bacha, how many times do I have to explain that its the law of nature. You cant interfere there. Every organic structure after a point of saturation flops down due to increase in workload and other environmental factors. If it doesn't it can give rise to internal problems which may not be good for the organizations internal structure. For efficient working it has to flop down so a new energized structure can take place again. Get it sweet? TongueROFLROFL

The explanation was a bit savory but i got itROFL
Increase in wrkload? So you agree that with you it's a work/chore?ROFL  Warna with me, it's leisureTongueROFL

But agree, we don't want it to suffer internal problems, we'll wait for it to re energize then enjoy againROFLROFL

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Mimi- 
Oh BEEP!! ROFL

I cant believe it! I nearly fell of my chair after reading it!ROFL

How he...!! Oh GOD!! *dies laughing* 

P: Um...Abhay what are you doing?
A: Er...another organic process safety measure! 

ROFL

Edited by Ameres - 09 April 2012 at 1:41pm

mimi_s

Go to top