Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 55)

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
All the hospital hugs were with phulwa being on Abhays right side...bt only fr the heartbeat wala hug ...she sat on his left side and the angle was also a bit diff...bt the effect it had on us was the same...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Aw Mims, I know. My day feels incomplete without talking to you guys. Ek tu subah ki tension and waise was in a bad mood so had decided to stay away from here but see your love brought me here! LOL

@Hug- Wow, you really are observant girl! And as always spot on. Thumbs Up

Yup, she was on his right side and the hug was just too special. Loved every bit of it. Their dialogues, expressions, cuteness. Just perfect! Embarrassed

Even during the Holi epis he had hugged her with her head on his chest. I'm sure you liked them? :P

Edit- I meant holi epis and wrote whole! Gosh i'm so absent minded these days. :/

Edited by Ameres - 09 April 2012 at 12:47pm

mimi_stiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I wish Ami drops in...missing her. ;(
Hope she has not already flopped on bed! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_s

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Even during the whole epis he had hugged her with her head on his chest. I'm sure you liked them?
Which epi r u talking abt...didnt understand...Confused
Ami must b flopping on her books nw...Smile
mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
OK holi epi...yes of course...I liked those hugsSmile...it was more of phulwa hugging him and Abhay comforting her...even after killing thakur...Abhay was injured and nt in a position to hug ...and more over they were sitting side by side facing the camera...so phulwa cried keeping her head on his shoulder...that was also nice...bt i really missed a proper standing up hug where his head wont b on her shoulders...SR hug was good...but his expression before the hug ws even better...Abhay standing with his arms wide open...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and in the dim lite his face looked dark and his expression were not exactly romantic...it was ...something like...i know u want to come...so u better come...otherwise...sigh

Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Lol, I meant Holi epi and wrote whole instead. LOL

Yeah and I too need to go flop down on books! LOLTongue

Sorry I have to get up real early tomorrow so have to take my leave now. Will come tomorrow pakka. So take care and goodnight! :D
beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Mimi, popped in to say hi.Hug 
Thought of coming ealier but i was stuck on a question. Im fed up with it! *sigh*
I see Anu came to give you companyWink
Anu you going already? Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

OK holi epi...yes of course...I liked those hugsSmile...it was more of phulwa hugging him and Abhay comforting her...even after killing thakur...Abhay was injured and nt in a position to hug ...and more over they were sitting side by side facing the camera...so phulwa cried keeping her head on his shoulder...that was also nice...bt i really missed a proper standing up hug where his head wont b on her shoulders...SR hug was good...but his expression before the hug ws even better...Abhay standing with his arms wide open...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and in the dim lite his face looked dark and his expression were not exactly romantic...it was ...something like...i know u want to come...so u better come...otherwise...sigh

Oh Mimi! Now that you have mentioned it...I wont be able to go. Blushing

Yes, as much disappointing the SR was in the end, the start was really good. I simply LOVED his expressions there. The way he pulls back and looks at her...UFF! *dies*  

Really his expressions were serious and he kept her giving the bedroom eyes. No wonder Phulwa was feeling nervous. BlushingBlushingBlushing

mimi_stiny15

Go to top