Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 54)

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

Originally posted by sidra08

[QUOTE=55shobha][QUOTE=sidra08]@Shobha..so it was youShockedab tumhari khair nahi ..let your turn come Evil Smilelol seems like i am in popular demand to be bali ki bakriROFL i have seen my name recommended by many for first bakri to be on hot grillLOLsince Ami and Anu are busy so Sidra is  free for becoming  bakriROFL
yes yes all r very intrested to grill, roast and cook a cutiee bakriLOL 
LOLthis  cute bakri becomes a very evil cook too Wink so while  roasting ths bakri keep this in mind  that bakri won't roast youROFLohooo cutieee bakri Embarrassed can turn into devil bakriEvil Smile ROFL lrts see who roast firstLOL
obvioulsy bakri will be roasted first ROFLthen revengeEvil Smileand revenge is going to be very evil one Evil Smileno mercy  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saba113tiny15

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
@sidra ..if i am not wrong you were making an FCConfused

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saba113

yes dear LOLactually i was waiting for Fari...she will make some nice things for decoration of our FC ..within two to three days FC will open Embarrassedsee she needs time to make siggies tooLOL

saba113tiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Tiny 15 and Athira thanks Smile
Anu ..abt the hug...I do like everything abt Ajay...bt I still would have prefferd him nt putting his head on her shoulders...Smile
And somehow I love all the hugs which Phulwa would give him...while he was in bed...they all were very very nice...even though they were sad...specially the first two hugs when he speaks fr the first time after operation ...choon logi to saanse wapas aajaengi meri...and when she comes to know abt his paralysis...very very touchingSmile

Amerestiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by saba113

yes dear LOLactually i was waiting for Fari...she will make some nice things for decoration of our FC ..within two to three days FC will open Embarrassedsee she needs time to make siggies tooLOL
thanx sidra!!! i was also wondering abt it!!
and i want  2ask that u told that theres already a CC on ajay or JayGun but u didn't give link or address!!Confusedplz give the link or add.

ok frnd snow going 2sleep. 2marrow've 2 go early.so gudnite & sweet dreams!!!Smile

saba113BeautifulSoul_

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Mimi! :D
Just dropped in for you, otherwise wasnt planning to come. 

Yup, the hospital hugs were the best. More so because it kind of started the whole hug thing. My favorite has to be the one where he asks her if she can hear her heartbeats. And the dream hug...so dreamy, so perfect. *sigh*

But like you said, I like them in everyway. LOL

Edited by Ameres - 10 April 2012 at 1:32am

mimi_stiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

@Anu.....i have no probs with the game ..i have played it before too...but  not much personal details .please LOLand yeah better ask all the members by giving a hint that it will be like this so if they plan to run away better tell us now LOL

I'm sure you have, and yes personal questions are a big no. You can skip any question which you feel crosses the limit. 
Lol, why scare the new members? Let them give a chance to experience it themselves too. And honestly there is nothing to be scared about, just a lot of fun answering questions. Smile

So we are all good? Alright, tomorrow you will be getting your welcome post then. Be prepared! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Anu...a big hugSmile...thanks fr dropping bySmile...without u guys didnt have anything to do ...so jst went back to reading the SS ...Smile...lets see if Ami also drops in fr a whileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Go to top