Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 53)

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
@Shobha..so it was youShockedab tumhari khair nahi ..let your turn come Evil Smilelol seems like i am in popular demand to be bali ki bakriROFL i have seen my name recommended by many for first bakri to be on hot grillLOLsince Ami and Anu are busy so Sidra is  free for becoming  bakriROFL

@Ami...wow thanking someone to be bakri who is soon going to roasted , boiled , grilled ..first time seeing ROFLlet your turn come bachu  Evil Smileon you i will try my all cooking techniquesWinkwill cook you while singing LOL

@Anu....no problem with your ideaEmbarrassed ..but  usually one member mostly they are mods if not then one member whose turn has gone ...she manages the game LOLso i was talking in that reference ..since we are less in here so equality chances will be lessConfused since some will be left  from selecting members so one person can manage the game but i have no problem with your idea at all Embarrassed

Edited by sidra08 - 09 April 2012 at 9:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Reenatyzed

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Athira- Aw, thank you so much sweets. I dont know if I'll be able to follow all these tips but will surely try. Thanks again! :D
And its okay ask as many times as you want, no issues. :) 

Sidra- Exactly! We are not mods here...we are friends so let us give each others name, and we almost know everyone around. And since the post will be out in the forum so other members will see it too and drop in. :))
If still you guys dont like it then okay...
Please just somebody tell me to make the post or not? LOL

Really kind of funny now, it just started as a simple idea and its getting complicated. I doubt if we will reach the execution stage. LOL

Sorry if I sound too overbearing. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thikusaba113BeautifulSoul_tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
@anu though i m not averse 2 ur idea but i like sidra's idea more as we've played it on UT forum & oder forums also & i m also a bit undecided in suggesting names!! so any1 can suggets name wenever my turn cums!!SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Athira- Aw, thank you so much sweets. I dont know if I'll be able to follow all these tips but will surely try. Thanks again! :D
And its okay ask as many times as you want, no issues. :) 

Sidra- Exactly! We are not mods here...we are friends so let us give each others name, and we almost know everyone around. And since the post will be out in the forum so other members will see it too and drop in. :))
If still you guys dont like it then okay...
Please just somebody tell me to make the post or not? LOL
please make te post soon we all r very excited
Really kind of funny now, it just started as a simple idea and its getting complicated. I doubt if we will reach the execution stage. LOL 

Sorry if I sound too overbearing. Big smile
Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sidra08]@Shobha..so it was youShockedab tumhari khair nahi ..let your turn come Evil Smilelol seems like i am in popular demand to be bali ki bakriROFL i have seen my name recommended by many for first bakri to be on hot grillLOLsince Ami and Anu are busy so Sidra is  free for becoming  bakriROFL
yes yes all r very intrested to grill, roast and cook a cutiee bakriLOL 

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
@Anu.....i have no probs with the game ..i have played it before too...but  not much personal details .please LOLand yeah better ask all the members by giving a hint that it will be like this so if they plan to run away better tell us now LOL

saba113tiny15

BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

[QUOTE=sidra08]@Shobha..so it was youShockedab tumhari khair nahi ..let your turn come Evil Smilelol seems like i am in popular demand to be bali ki bakriROFL i have seen my name recommended by many for first bakri to be on hot grillLOLsince Ami and Anu are busy so Sidra is  free for becoming  bakriROFL
LOLthis  cute bakri becomes a very evil cook too Wink so while  roasting this bakri keep this in mind  that bakri won't roast youROFL

Edited by sidra08 - 09 April 2012 at 11:55am

saba113tiny15

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

[QUOTE=55shobha][QUOTE=sidra08]@Shobha..so it was youShockedab tumhari khair nahi ..let your turn come Evil Smilelol seems like i am in popular demand to be bali ki bakriROFL i have seen my name recommended by many for first bakri to be on hot grillLOLsince Ami and Anu are busy so Sidra is  free for becoming  bakriROFL
LOLthis  cute bakri becomes a very evil cook too Wink so while  roasting ths bakri keep this in mind  that bakri won't roast youROFLohooo cutieee bakri Embarrassed can turn into devil bakriEvil Smile ROFL lrts see who roast firstLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top