Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 52)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
@mimi conratz 4 bcuming a goldie!!ClapClapClapClap
and sidra can decide the  members 2 b on hot seat!!i m fine wid it!!Big smileBig smile

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Mimi- Yes, thankfully the case study was an easy one so all went well. Thanks for asking! :))

And hug talk is going on so how can I not give my vishesh tippani! :P

You know I always thought that Phulwa placing her head on his chest hugs were more. And the hug with his head on her shoulder seem more like the romantic one while the other hug looks more of a comforting type. Needless to say I like both. LOL

Shobha- Lol, yeah...dont know if we will even get to that stage. 

Suddenly regretting my decision to even have made that suggestion. Will keep my shut from now on. 

Well, I don't want to sound rude or anything sorry if I do but it's just that I guess it will be better if instead of one person taking up all the responsibility everyone should get a chance to decide and take a dig at each other that would be fun. In that way each member will have one chance of deciding and playing at least.

See, it's just a game, trying to keep it simple here; one member chosen, ask question, they go next member comes and so on. And I have seen this way work in other forums too so was just trying to do that. If still there are issues then okay scrap the idea.

Sorry again if my views have offended anyone but was just trying to keep it simple and fun for all. 

Edited by Ameres - 09 April 2012 at 7:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_s

thiku Senior Member
thiku
thiku

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Mimi congrats for Goldie...  Clap Clap Clap  Clap

Another article on Ajay... Miss u, the way you act and make one character so much unforgettable... Come back soon... Soon means soon, before this August no no before this July... As usual very good, molded answers... Abt his dream girl even though we know her name now... I liked his answer... 

Edited by thiku - 09 April 2012 at 8:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Athira! Hug
How have you been? Busy with the classes? 

No, I only suggested we play a game but we have not started playing yet. Unfortunately still on the deciding phase. 

Lot of members are asking this question so let me clear:

One member gets to be on the hot seat for one week. 
Questions can be anything, but dont get personal.  
During that week other members ask questions to that members. 
There is no fix timings for it to be played. Members can ask questions whenever they want and the chosen member can answer whenever they are online. 
The member on the hot seat on the last day of the week selects the next member to be on the hot seat and the cycle continues. 
Basically you grill the person, just for fun. :P

I hope that helps. :)

Gosh! I shouldnt be here at this time. ^__^

Edited by Ameres - 09 April 2012 at 7:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thikutiny15

thiku Senior Member
thiku
thiku

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
That is cool... I just liked the whole idea... So what is the problem in starting? I think one name fr the first make all the confusions? Then we can go fr voting... Just write the names and ask fr vote then the one who got maximum vote will go for hot seat I think a new poll can make the voting secure and pls ensure that one person can vote only once...

Why you said so? u dont have to be here at this time? Why...

No dear actually not busy with classes but with some family affairs. Not even get time to fly into my books...

Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
My exams are going on so I should be studying not sitting here. LOL
But studying non stop gives me headache! 

Oh wow, you seem to be pretty busy. Well good luck with the work. Hope to see you more though, we miss you here. :))

thikutiny15

thiku Senior Member
thiku
thiku

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Friends I just met with a song I think an old Hindi song...  I dont know the Cinema but felt this song will suits our PhAb a lot... they should have to give a funny performance on this, Abhay in his uniform and Phulwa in her salvar kamis... The song goes like this

Aaj kal tere mere pyar ki charche har jaban par
Sab ko malum hai our sab ko khabahar ho gayi...

Humne tho pyar meh eisa kam kar dhiya
Pyar ki rah meh upna nam kar liya.

Dho vadhan ek dhin ek jaan ho gayi
Mansile ek huyi... humsafar bhan gaye...

Kyom bhala hum dare, dil ke malik he hum
Hur janam me thuje apna mana sanam...

The first two lines were sang by both female and male twice after each line... and at the beginning also. After first line if it sang by male then female and vice versa  will ask "Acha?"
then after second in the same way "tho kya?"

the third and forth lines were sang by male, fifth and sixth by female and the last two by male... in fact these lines made me think this song will suite our PhAb...
Smile

How will it be if they give a funny performance on it, in fact not with much steps but with some funny expressions and all small comedy like that so that our poor Ajay also find it easy...
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_sAmerestiny15

thiku Senior Member
thiku
thiku

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Anu: Hug I missed all of you also, that is why coming here when ever geting a  short time... So not have much time to go through the older posts that is why asking some stupidities... Sorry... Just wanted to share something I found funny today so I am here...

Your exams are going... well as a teacher I would say be cool, dont swim in you books all the time... this is the time to concentrate more on the very important things... get good sleep have a lot of water... try to wake up as early as possible and face the rising sun and hear the sounds of waking up birds...( I dont know is ur place is a busy city?? ) try to do pranayama... well enough these things can help you to get a good calm and cool mind. Then abt studies dont go fr never studied things go fr it only when they are very very important... and never try to by heart thing try to understand the things... and also not study more than 8-10 h a day... I dont know how much this can help you but hopes it can after all...

Amerestiny15

Go to top