Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 50)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

And no please no e-dreams tonight, I might not be able to stand up in the morning then. ROFLROFLROFL

Dont tell me that the effect will b sooo much that u will b under its effect even in the morning???WinkWink...and jst the dream will make uWink nt able to stand up ...then what will the real thing do to u...???ROFL

See if Abhay comes in dream then you can imagine how the impact will be? I dont know how will I give exam then. Hope it doesnt flop! ROFL
Gosh! the real thing...dont even want to think about it! Please not yet!ROFL

Okay now I need to go, have to get up early tomorrow. I wont be here tomorrow maybe. Will miss you and the AT so much. ;((
Chalo goodnight and sweet plus whatever dream you want!ROFL

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

No way we are keeping you two together in one shelter! He will stay with us! WinkROFL

He will never stay with u guys...u kidnapped him...remember???Confused...he will stick to me or rather I will stick to him cause we r the opressed...Wink and u and Ami r the ..opresser...LOL

See we will be the kidnapper so we set the rules! Tongue

We will make you stay in one room and in the next room we three will be staying. Hope you hear the flop sounds all night through! ROFLROFL

Hum bhi dekhte hain how doesnt he comply to our demands!ROFLROFL

Acha gotta go now really goodnight sweety and please keep smiling! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_s

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
ok i was out due to some reasons . oye here pilanning against me  you are making me bakri  firstShockedi think first bakir should be Ami ..see she became goldie before me and asking party from me while herself..tch tch Ami not fair ..party do party loWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_stiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
 Hope you hear the flop sounds all night through! ROFLROFL
OH PLS dont torture him soo muchWink...flopping sound all night through...well then u can pose to be the innocent gaon ki gori and ask the ques Phulwa had asked...if we cont will it disappear??LOLLOL
All the best fr your exam tomorrow and hope u gt Ajay in your dreams...nt today tomorrow...Smile

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Anu...I know ur gone...bt do come fr a short while tomorrow...like Ami did todaySmile..it really makes alot of diffSmile...ok so bye fr nwSmile

Ameres

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
mimi you became goldie too...Partycongratz now three goldies here ...became goldies one after the other LOLfirst Ami, then me , then mimi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saba113mimi_stiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Just here for one minute. 

Mimi!  CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a Goldie! PartyDancing

Sorry cant party tonight will try to drop in tomorrow and pakka Tuesday night your party! Dancing

Now, goodnight! :D

And Sidra Ami wont be coming online so please please be the first na? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_stiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Hope you hear the flop sounds all night through! ROFLROFL
OH PLS dont torture him soo muchWink...flopping sound all night through...well then u can pose to be the innocent gaon ki gori and ask the ques Phulwa had asked...if we cont will it disappear??LOLLOL
All the best fr your exam tomorrow and hope u gt Ajay in your dreams...nt today tomorrow...Smile

Thanks for the idea, will pakka try it! I will say kuch ajeeb si feeling hoti hai no Ajay?ROFL

Thank you! Yeah I hope too! LOL
Alright now final goodnight! 

Go to top