Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 49)

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I dont mind being kidnapped with Ajay...after kidnapping i guessu guys will take us to a shelter and dump us thereWink...and probably come back in the morning to check on us???Big smile

or else if u come in the middle of the nite...might hear the flopping sound...LOLLOLLOL

good nite and all the best Ami Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

i dont mean to jst vanish...what i meant was...that I have never felt this kind of craziness and I have surprised myself by joining this forum and making so many posts...thats pretty unlike me...
I nw we will all move on ...I hope we all do it at the same time and dont feel left out...why am i  talking this rubbish i dont know...pls ignore...jst had a tiring day i guess

I guess I can relate. For a few days feeling pretty restless myself. Its strange and frustrating when you cant even figure out the reason for it. Khair, but coming here always cheers me up and at times helps me clear my mind. So please dont go! 

Sometimes doing crazy stuff is fun. And you are not alone we all are with you. Even I didnt get stuck on a couple for so long before. But its okay, its just a phase i know will pass. But you guys are real and its fun talking to you guys, so...stick around? 
I hope whatever is bothering you gets resolved soon, cant see you in such a mood. Disapprove
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Oh Mimi, you are not talking rubbishHugSome days just appear greyer than others.  You'll get over it and so will we when it's time, trust me.  You just stay hereWink

Anu
@Floping in and out?ROFL I thought that was reserved for hill.  Now mind tooROFLROFL
Please go flop on your bed and hit the revision ok?ROFL

Okie Goodnight and very sweet and e***t dreamsROFLROFLROFL

OMG!! You did not just...Oh you did!!!ROFLROFLROFL

Now I doubt where will I flop down! I hope somewhere safe because I need to give my exam tomorrow!ROFLROFL
And no please no e-dreams tonight, I might not be able to stand up in the morning then. ROFLROFLROFL

Goodnight and sweet savory e- dreams to you too! ROFLHug
mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks a ton fr being such sweetheart Ami and anu...its jst one of those days thats it...and Anu...I agree coming here always cheers me up and even when i feel i have nothing to say or share...i still do talk a lot...its really nice that i meet u guys SmileSmile...My first experience in a virtual friendshipSmileSmile...and I really dolove our noonsense and besharmi talksWinkWink...we r the bestSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

I dont mind being kidnapped with Ajay...after kidnapping i guessu guys will take us to a shelter and dump us thereWink...and probably come back in the morning to check on us???Big smile

or else if u come in the middle of the nite...might hear the flopping sound...LOLLOLLOL

good nite and all the best Ami Smile

Yeah, you will be flopping down on one side while Ajay will be flopping in the other shelter!ROFL

No way we are keeping you two together in one shelter! He will stay with us! WinkROFL
mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
And no please no e-dreams tonight, I might not be able to stand up in the morning then. ROFLROFLROFL

Dont tell me that the effect will b sooo much that u will b under its effect even in the morning???WinkWink...and jst the dream will make uWink nt able to stand up ...then what will the real thing do to u...???ROFL

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Thanks a ton fr being such sweetheart Ami and anu...its jst one of those days thats it...and Anu...I agree coming here always cheers me up and even when i feel i have nothing to say or share...i still do talk a lot...its really nice that i meet u guys SmileSmile...My first experience in a virtual friendshipSmileSmile...and I really dolove our noonsense and besharmi talksWinkWink...we r the bestSmile

Yup its odd if you think like that, the whole idea of virtual friendship feel strange to people but this one seems safe and good. I had been a part of two forums previously and still am a part of that one couples CC but I hardly go there. For some reason I could never make that connection with anyone as I have made with you guys. Honestly I had stopped coming to IF until I started with Phulwa last year in November. After that I met you guys and then...rest has been history. This forum and AT is really special and I too love talking to you guys! Hope we can stay in touch. :)

mimi_s

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
No way we are keeping you two together in one shelter! He will stay with us! WinkROFL

He will never stay with u guys...u kidnapped him...remember???Confused...he will stick to me or rather I will stick to him cause we r the opressed...Wink and u and Ami r the ..opresser...LOL

Ameres

Go to top