Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 4)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Anu and Ami...I was a bit busy with the holi iss and the VM...and nw u have tken the hill tourism to some other level itself...I am unable to decodeConfused

Aw come here, which part you cant understand? I will be more than happy to decode! ROFL

See Ami said practicing alone so I said I will volunteer to help the hill. Be the available station because hill badly needs one to stay na! Get it? TongueLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_sbeebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Anu ...I agree that epi was the turning point...abhay was feeling certain things fr phulwa bt it was only then that phulwa gt to know ...he heard it from Abhay himself...it was perfect...only jiten standing and watching was like...Confused...god knows why he was there...Anu dou remember how in the AT we were hoping that this will b followd b a shelter scene...hospital being far Abhay would take her to a shelter...kaash waisa hota...Smile

@Bold- Uff, that would have been too goodBlushing But he would have brought her there to heal or for something else??ROFL I'm sure you wanted Phulwa to get well miraculously as soon as they reached the shelter so they could get down to other thingsROFLROFL

mimi_sAmeres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Anu ...I agree that epi was the turning point...abhay was feeling certain things fr phulwa bt it was only then that phulwa gt to know ...he heard it from Abhay himself...it was perfect...only jiten standing and watching was like...Confused...god knows why he was there...Anu dou remember how in the AT we were hoping that this will b followd b a shelter scene...hospital being far Abhay would take her to a shelter...kaash waisa hota...Smile

How can I forget that! Oh the endless convos regarding the shelter. Me and Vita were crazy for it. Making endless possibilities about how can they end up in shelter! Bringing in village doc and other silly things just to make them get to the shelter. LOL
Ohh...the good old days. Sigh miss them. ;((

beebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Aw come here, which part you cant understand? I will be more than happy to decode! ROFL

See Ami said practicing alone so I said I will volunteer to help the hill. Be the available station because hill badly needs one to stay na! Get it? TongueLOLLOL

Oh when we changed AT, i forgot thatStern Smile No Anu!!! You'll be busy, I'll be more than happy to help with the practiceROFL

hey forgot to ask- how's your lappy??

And how come we are not doing naamkaran of the ATLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
It's late!!!  Guess, i'll go nowUnhappy
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

More money to make more sazaaful work and then well...more people hooked and even more moneyEvil SmileROFL

Uhhh Anu...i think you have been sounding like that for a while nowROFLROFLROFL
What the...! ShockedROFL
Why am the baadnaam one here?ROFLROFL
If being besharam wasnt enough now the sadistic psycho too? Doom is near!ROFLROFL

No, i did see him holding the rod in the epi but never saw someone include in it a VMSmile Yes agree i really loved the previous few epis as well. Remembering when Abhay was asking that man where Phulwa was and he kept saying : Mere biwi ki jaan khatre mein haiHeart and senselessly beating him. Uff, that just showed how much he had come to love her.
@Bold- That's the most beautiful description anyone could have made of that moment. Day Dreaming I loved that too, the bit where she is surprised, touches her maang then Abhay tell her to let it remain.  She said (i think) :the snake could not have know that life was finally smiling down at her and that her kismat had changed *sigh* .  Those epis were the best!

You got the aim perfectly across to us with the scenes and song soThumbs Up
Oh sorry! I'm so absent minded at times. Sorry I misunderstood. 

Thanks! The moment was so beautiful and sad that...bus i can keep going on lol. 
I know!! I loved those dialogues! I think you hadnt joined us then because during those epis we did endless discussions and analysis on it. Was so much fun! I even wrote a looong post on it. Was so much fun dissecting each and every little detail. LOL

Yup, Abhays 'rehne do Phulwa' was like...the best ever! What more confession could we ask for? 

And Phulwas dialogue was beautiful, you got it right. Sigh. I so miss them yaar. Ouch

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Oh when we changed AT, i forgot thatStern Smile No Anu!!! You'll be busy, I'll be more than happy to help with the practiceROFL

hey forgot to ask- how's your lappy??

And how come we are not doing naamkaran of the ATLOL

You will be busy with exams so go study and leave the work to me! ROFL

Lappy is much better thanks. Gave me a scare for nothing lol. There was some problem with the screen but thank God nothing major. Its working fine now tabhi tu video uploaded. Thanks for asking! :D

Oh yes! Acha yaad dilaya. Chalo chalo suggest something. Tongue

beebutterfly

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Anu ...thanks fr explainingWink...so u r voluntering to help hilly to perfect his task...good goodSmile

Ami...if they would have reached the shelter to ...Phulwa ko to thik hona hi tha...Smile

was watching the shaving scene,,,,the dialogue...jaan jaye to jaye ...lekin tum maat jana...ooppss the way he had said it...even phulwa looked a bit unnervedEmbarrassed...he could only move one of his hand ...but stll did know how to mesmerise his patnijeeSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterflytiny15

Go to top