Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 39)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Dont worry we wont let you get all used up!ROFLROFLROFL
We will save you till you give us the SR, after that private grilling session.ROFLROFLROFL

I would love to but the problem is I dont know if i can open a thread about it in the forum. We can play it in the AT, but then again not everyone will take part. So what to do? Confused

haww, matlabi meanie!ROFLROFL

@thread- What if we tell evryone about it on the AT itself or if you want make a separate thread to inform them. At a time when the max people are on the AT, you can tell them all.  We set a time and we all have to be present then.  Then we just choose the member i guess. Oh don't know if im talking sense thereTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_sAmeres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

No, it won't hit you very hard. It's flopped at first remember?ROFLROFL

I will NOT forget that.  For once you brought something upon yourself. I'm so enjoying thisROFL

But what about later? Okay shuddup! We are not talking about me woh bhi here. No no! Stalker alert. Stern SmileROFL

Please chod do mujhe! I'll let you do less pages on SR? *sad face* ROFLROFL

mimi_sbeebutterfly

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
ukhar loonga who haath aur nikaal loonga who aankh

UUUFFF sadu Abhay at its bestEmbarrassed...only if he would have looked at phulwa atleast once while this epic dialogue delivery...how longingly phulwa was looking at her patideev...butConfused..he jst decided to consentrate on gauri...maybe he knew that next epi will be the terrace scene where he will only stare at phulwa...isliye time waste nehi kiyaLOL

i really would have loved to see some random guy making a pass at phulwa and Abhay jst loosing his cool and bashing him up fr that...around this time maybe .after the terrrace scene ...when they were nt aware of their love...CryCry...miss u AP

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterflytiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

haye, why did i mention number of pages?? My turn to say: kahan phas gayiROFLROFL You know those little notebooks right? The one you can put in your pockets?
well i was talking about ten pages of thoseROFLROFL so it's more like...half a pageROFL

No! We want 10 pages of Microsoft Word Document. Font: Arial. Size: 12. TongueROFL

mimi_sbeebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

But what about later? Okay shuddup! We are not talking about me woh bhi here. No no! Stalker alert. Stern SmileROFL

Please chod do mujhe! I'll let you do less pages on SR? *sad face* ROFLROFL

Ok...chod diya! *mahaan look again*ROFL But i'll takeup your offer. half a page of SRROFLROFL

Oh, now realised what you meant by stalker alert! Ok edited out!

Edited by beebutterfly - 07 April 2012 at 2:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

haww, matlabi meanie!ROFLROFL

@thread- What if we tell evryone about it on the AT itself or if you want make a separate thread to inform them. At a time when the max people are on the AT, you can tell them all.  We set a time and we all have to be present then.  Then we just choose the member i guess. Oh don't know if im talking sense thereTongue

Hm, you make sense here. Okay let me make a first post reserve on the next page then will make an announcement here in the AT it self. Lets see how members react to the idea. I hope it works out. 

beebutterflytiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
ami...u r talking abt breaking records while writting the SR...I really hope u do the same when u gt to do the real thing with the someone special

Edited by mimi_s - 07 April 2012 at 3:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

ukhar loonga who haath aur nikaal loonga who aankh

UUUFFF sadu Abhay at its bestEmbarrassed...only if he would have looked at phulwa atleast once while this epic dialogue delivery...how longingly phulwa was looking at her patideev...butConfused..he jst decided to consentrate on gauri...maybe he knew that next epi will be the terrace scene where he will only stare at phulwa...isliye time waste nehi kiyaLOL

i really would have loved to see some random guy making a pass at phulwa and Abhay jst loosing his cool and bashing him up fr that...around this time maybe .after the terrrace scene ...when they were nt aware of their love...CryCry...miss u AP

Kya yaad dila diya...Really there were so many scenes left to happen and all because of colors. Honestly will never forgive them. Hope the channel flops and never gets up. Angry

Edited by Ameres - 07 April 2012 at 3:09pm

beebutterflytiny15

Go to top