Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 38)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Anu...do tell me what is the member of the week thing???Smile...and yes  i had run away to watch Abhay scare kul into confessing that he had thrown acid at gauri and then...so sweetly he tells  Phulwa...see my dad is soo grt...always stands by the truth...Smile.and then gts a little angry and says ...but some people refuse to see his goodness...Smile...miss my Ap CryCry
Ami...two trips will take u 20 pages...wow that means we r getting at least 10 pages...wow...10 pages of SR...yippeeeEmbarrassed...ok 5 pages of for*p*** and 5 pages of actual task...ROFL

Oh that epi was good! I was glad he did not give in to Thakur and let Gauri staySmile Phulwa must have noticed the good in him around that timeSmile Yes, miss APOuch

5 pages of actual task-Shocked Some pity would help me a lot mimiROFL How many nights wil i have to stay up to write this much?ROFL I should not have mentioned 2 trips.  I should have known you would commit it to memoryROFLROFL Uff, seems like we will break some records thereROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_sAmeres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Ok done...we really need to do something to keep the forum openSmile

Ameresbeebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Ami- Even if you give us 10 pages I'll be happy but yes 10 pages tu hone chahei! Warna we wont leave you!! Flop!  ROFL ROFL ROFL

mimi_sbeebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Um yeah, one member every week is chosen to be the on the hot seat and the other members grill him/her. LOL

Yeah, i hope we can open the thread out in the forum which hopefully will attract some members. Really want this forum to remain open. A little fun game may help. But we need everyone to participate just us two cant be playing. LOL

Waise, you will be the perfect candidate for it, you are used to the grilling process.ROFL

hawwShocked, that's a very good way to attract me Anu! You already lost one participantROFLROFL Too much grilling will turn me into ashesROFL then you can forget about the SREvil SmileROFL

But oh, did not know that the member gets to be on the hot seat. Yup, this will fun...when it's your turn that isROFLROFL

Go ahead with it seriously! Would love to see everyone getting...grilledROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Ok done...we really need to do something to keep the forum openSmile

Member of the week is a simple game kind of thing you can say. Every week one member is chosen, who is then asked random questions by other members. Questions could be anything best are funny ones. Dont ask too personal questions, just be fun. 

I dont know if it will help forum or not, I only suggested it so that other members can also get active. I mean its just us few always hanging out so it would be good if we all get together. It can also serve as the get-to-know each other kind of thing. :))

mimi_sbeebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

What? No! That might just hit me very hard. God no! Forget it i ever said that.ROFLROFL
Kahan phas gayi!ROFL

No, it won't hit you very hard. It's flopped at first remember?ROFLROFL

I will NOT forget that.  For once you brought something upon yourself. I'm so enjoying thisROFL

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

hawwShocked, that's a very good way to attract me Anu! You already lost one participantROFLROFL Too much grilling will turn me into ashesROFL then you can forget about the SREvil SmileROFL

But oh, did not know that the member gets to be on the hot seat. Yup, this will fun...when it's your turn that isROFLROFL

Go ahead with it seriously! Would love to see everyone getting...grilledROFL

Dont worry we wont let you get all used up!ROFLROFLROFL
We will save you till you give us the SR, after that private grilling session.ROFLROFLROFL

I would love to but the problem is I dont know if i can open a thread about it in the forum. We can play it in the AT, but then again not everyone will take part. So what to do? Confused

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Ami- Even if you give us 10 pages I'll be happy but yes 10 pages tu hone chahei! Warna we wont leave you!! Flop!  ROFL ROFL ROFL

haye, why did i mention number of pages?? My turn to say: kahan phas gayiROFLROFL You know those little notebooks right? The one you can put in your pockets?
well i was talking about ten pages of thoseROFLROFL so it's more like...half a pageROFL

mimi_s

Go to top