Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 34)

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

Originally posted by jdfan

@Sidra ...Stern SmileShockedhave mercy on poor meROFLthis is a very long listROFLbut will try..LOL

sorry jee i don't know meaning of mercyROFLkidding please yaar i know you will do it Big smileafter all you are my dollHugi know it is too much you can take your time ..and stop saying pictures are not cool if these are not cool and clear then what will be clear pics i badly want to knowConfusedask me i couldn't even 1/10th of these ROFL
now stop buttering me upROFLkidding will surely do sweeto i was only kidding ..it isn't too much Big smilewell i have a surprise .for you two your favs white shirt and rainWinkcheck your PM boxWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saba113BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Thank you. I happen to have all the unwanted talents it seemsROFLROFLROFL

No, I'm not getting fueled up. You are the one at the station.  Im just the one at the cash registerROFLROFLROFL

Im fine.* glares*  it's you who is deliberately confusing meROFLROFL 

When did I say its you? Khush fehmi! TongueROFL
I meant someone else as in the real SM silly! Ab samjhe? You really seem to be lost today. ROFL

Uff this confusion. Now its solved I believe. If not then I give up. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Ami- Please the law of the nature has to be respected you cant break the law other wise heavy fine! So go from N to S in between making various stops.ROFLROFL

And there is no shop! Like I said its a renewable resource which can never run out. Jab tak suraj chaand rehe ga, tab tak yeh rahe ga. ROFLROFLROFL

I believe Mimi again ran to read the SS. :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_sbeebutterfly

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Ami...I am really happy with your improvement on the besharmii frontTongueTongue...yesterday u blew me with the wetty wetty talk and today ...petrolpump...cause   in your SS ...Sr is coming up and nw i nw Ami will do 100% justice to the SRWink
Do u remember how from youe first SS ...where Phulwa gts stuck in the kabila due to rain ...u would always complain that u were not soo good with the hot stuff...but seems we have influenved u good deal nwBig smile...pat on our backSmile

i really mean these as a compliment ...so pls take it like thatSmile

Ameresbeebutterfly

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sidra08

@Sidra ...Stern SmileShockedhave mercy on poor meROFLthis is a very long listROFLbut will try..LOL

sorry jee i don't know meaning of mercyROFLkidding please yaar i know you will do it Big smileafter all you are my dollHugi know it is too much you can take your time ..and stop saying pictures are not cool if these are not cool and clear then what will be clear pics i badly want to knowConfusedask me i couldn't even 1/10th of these ROFL
now stop buttering me upROFLkidding will surely do sweeto i was only kidding ..it isn't too much Big smilewell i have a surprise .for you two your favs white shirt and rainWinkcheck your PM boxWink
hey what discussion is going on via PM..Confusedjo bhi karna hay sab k samnay karoShockedi too want to see what you both are doing Stern Smile

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Ami...I am really happy with your improvement on the besharmii frontTongueTongue...yesterday u blew me with the wetty wetty talk and today ...petrolpump...cause   in your SS ...Sr is coming up and nw i nw Ami will do 100% justice to the SRWink
Do u remember how from youe first SS ...where Phulwa gts stuck in the kabila due to rain ...u would always complain that u were not soo good with the hot stuff...but seems we have influenved u good deal nwBig smile...pat on our backSmile

i really mean these as a compliment ...so pls take it like thatSmile

Aww, mimi, you are so sweetHug  Thank you for the patSmile
But you are right, At the time of the first SS, did not have you guys to open the besharmi window in my head so that's yWink So pat on the pat for you too for making me...recognise my hidden talentROFL

@SS-I really hope i do!Ouch This is a no experience zone after allROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Oh God! Now I'm hearing flop sounds in my mind. What did you do?!  ROFL ROFL ROFL

mimi_sbeebutterfly

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
OK done then its north to southSmile...surely i will nt tolerate if u ignore north,,,,and honestly the car will gt the josh to drive down south only after visiting the northBig smileBig smile...after visiting south it will run out of petrol and will nt b able to move in any direction...Smile...but if the scenic beauty is grt and the car is n grt condition then it might jst be ready fr another trip from north to southWink

Ameresbeebutterfly

Go to top