Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 30)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Anu! After that pm, i love you too!ROFLROFLROFL

Ah! Love is in the air! *runs happily and flops down* ROFLROFLROFL

Thank you for the amazing update and the beautiful description of the scenery around. I too hope that the train of their life soon reaches the station of their destination without much bumps in between. ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_sbeebutterfly

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
@Ami...haye i cannot sleep well the day i have seen this AD..Day Dreaminghunk ..he is looking super hunk there .Day Dreaming

waise its not my fault for these pics are taken by   Jdfan ..clear and good so he is looking so cool there in the pics  as in the AD ...mine were really horrible ROFLsince my lappy is on verge of going out of order all thanks to my messing up with it ..if you had seen it you all would have been hain what has happened to AjayROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfanbeebutterflytiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Sidra...thanks a ton fr uploading the pics...Ajay as usual looks like a dream...and I agree he is surely the most goodlooking man on TVSmile

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

@dolly , saba ..hi i am here ..Hugwell i have really become irregular on IF for past few months LOLall thanks to hard core studies season , tests , projects , exams D'ohhopefully now i will get more time to visit in here ...Big smile

@Sidra ..aww no need of thanks ..no problem need anything contact me anytime Hugbtw i have taken those pics in hush and rush ..i think they need a bit editing Stern Smileok no problem i will post them in picture gallery after doing a bit editingLOL

and really thats a relief to know Jia is fine ...phew really this girl had took my  breath the day i came to know she is badly injured Ouchlet her come we will teach her good lesson for giving us so much tension ..Stern Smilefell from stairs ..one needs to take steps carefully...she gives us long long lectures and herself see her condition..won't leave her we will tight her lost screw quite well LOL
o yeah we will teach Jia a good lesson let her come ..and o please can you make some avi's of this ADTongueand and please upload some pics of episodes too..i'll tell you the dates of episodes i need pics of .. ..Big smilesince my laptop is not in good condition so i really need your helpLOL

jdfantiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Thank you Jdfan for the amazing pics. :)

Ajay is a handsome man and in the ad he just looked uh...the definition of handsome. Gosh! I'm such a goner when it comes to him. Blushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfanmimi_sBeautifulSoul_tiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
She felt like the train of their lives would now finally reach its station.She kissed him back, biting his lower lip naughtily, making him lift his head to look at the hills in the north
The entire update was outstanding ...bt AT is fr OUR kind of talks so i am quoting these linesLOLLOL 

Bt if he is kissing ...and then lifts his head...then he will only see natures northern hills ...nt the ones we want to him to seeLOL

Ameresbeebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

She felt like the train of their lives would now finally reach its station.She kissed him back, biting his lower lip naughtily, making him lift his head to look at the hills in the north
The entire update was outstanding ...bt AT is fr OUR kind of talks so i am quoting these linesLOLLOL 

Bt if he is kissing ...and then lifts his head...then he will only see natures northern hills ...nt the ones we want to him to seeLOL

I was gonna ask the same thing that are you sure he will look up and not down? Positioning mein mistake?!ROFL

mimi_sbeebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Uff, ok going to reply from top to bottom!LOL

Go to top