Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 23)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Next we will be endorsing organic products. Eat healthy, live healthy!ROFL

@Bold- Are you asking or telling? 
If you are asking then no, it was purely an innocent example. But if you are making a connection there then good! Please explain further.ROFLROFL

@Marsh- My Goodness!!ROFLROFL
You are on a roll today! Very good point. Yes, see its a tricky situation but once the hill is knocked down the size reduces and it will be able to get out more easily. Otherwise the station master who owns the lands wont be happy to see that sight.ROFLROFLROFL

LOL, was telling actuallyWink

@Bold- Oh that's a very good point indeed. Reduction in size causes easy exitROFLROFL Why would SM not be happy? There's a time limit for hill to be in marsh land or what??ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Yes, see its a tricky situation but once the hill is knocked down the size reduces
ANU...another masterpiece from u...ClapClap...Ami since u r making the SR...lllooonnnggg r u planning to continue till the hill reduces in size...ROFL

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

[
@Bold- No i don't know! Do you mean...to put out the fire?ROFLROFLROFL

In a way I meant to hide the process get it? Or now you need some explanation?ROFL

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

GOSH...nw i am feeling lost in the marshy landSmile...hope its nt the rainy season...cause then the marshy land will b even more...marshy

OHShocked Now im getting what you said mimiROFLROFLROFL No hilly billy in rainy season pleaseROFLROFL That's another type of marshyROFL Holi season mein, hill has to be shareefBlushingROFLROFL

Uff, everywhere hurts from laughing too muchROFLROFL

Ok, final Goodnight!!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_sAmeres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
jst asking something out of context...was there a scene in the shelter...where Abhay is actually going to take a blanket and moves forward and phulwa thinks otherwise and kind of panics...was there a scene like this...I think i have read people discuss it in the AT ...long back...but i can b wrong ...PLS telll me aisa scene tha kya???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Yes, see its a tricky situation but once the hill is knocked down the size reduces
ANU...another masterpiece from u...ClapClap...Ami since u r making the SR...lllooonnnggg r u planning to continue till the hill reduces in size...ROFL

Mimi, i just noticed something which strangely put a big smile on my face. You used the ROFL smiley for the first time (at least in my presence if im not wrong)!!!! :D Uff, im really madLOL

@Bold- Oh God!ROFL If i do it, i wont explain. You have to samjho some on your ownROFLROFL

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

LOL, was telling actuallyWink

@Bold- Oh that's a very good point indeed. Reduction in size causes easy exitROFLROFL Why would SM not be happy? There's a time limit for hill to be in marsh land or what??ROFLROFL

Explain further I didnt get it. OuchROFL

Yes there is! See since its the first experience for driving through the marshy lands so has to be careful and not over do it. So once out no more ins for that time at least. ROFLROFLROFL

Oh you going, chalo goodnight. But do explain the organic matters!ROFL
Goodnight sweety! Hug

beebutterfly

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Ami dont run without answering my ques...do u intend to cont the SR till hill reduces in size???Big smile

beebutterfly

Go to top