Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 2)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Woohooo! 

Congratulations!! Its our 7th AT! PartyDancing

Honestly when we started off I had never thought that we would ever reach here so really an achievement for us crazy fans. So everyone give yourself a pat at the back for this. LOL

Aaand...start drooling and discussing! :D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulasaba113beebutterflyBeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
o i guess i 'll  post in here but just a bad news our friend Jia aka kikyo has met with an accident ..Cryshe fell from stairs and is injured badly..she and her sis are my FB friends too...so now seen a message from her sis ..pray she gets well soon a request from me ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-Vsaba113tiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Yayyy, congrats on our new ATPartyParty Ok Anu, but biggest pat on the back is for youApprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

o i guess i 'll  post in here but just a bad news our friend Jia aka kikyo has met with an accident ..Cryshe fell from stairs and is injured badly..she and her sis are my FB friends too...so now seen a message from her sis ..pray she gets well soon a request from me ...

Oh! That's badOuch I hope she gets well soon. Yes, we'll all pray for her speedy recovery.  I really hope it's nothing seriousUnhappy

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Mula Goldie
Mula
Mula

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
@ Anu,congratz for the new AT and your vm was really good.Clap

@sidra, don't worry dear,Inshaallah she will be ok.

Goodnight Friends.Smile

Edited by mula6484 - 05 April 2012 at 2:25pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmeresbeebutterflyBeautifulSoul_tiny15

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Congrats ..for new AT

@sidra ...Shockedwhat? when ?where? how .? Jia ..howz she ..Ouchthats really sad ..she was missing from here many days ...i will pray for her recovery..O God thats really terrible news CryJia hope she is fine 

Edited by saba113 - 06 April 2012 at 3:06am

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Ok uniform thrown awayROFLROFL

@Bold- Biasing!! I see you prefer the saza given by the police men...so do IROFLROFL

@Funsaza-ROFLROFL You'll make all of them become like us?ROFL What a good company, does not differentiate between its customer and the directorsROFLROFL

@Millionaires- Yes *evil grin* Saza mein maza aur paisa bhiROFLROFL

Obviously! After all they are well accustomed to it na! Know their way around!ROFLROFL

Yes yes, we are such genius. They wont even realize and we will be making them like and find saza mein maza and also get their money!ROFL
And now i'm sounding like a sadistic psycho!ROFLROFL

@VM- Thank you sweets! Hug

And you said you had never seen that Abhay holding the rod scene before? How come? 
That is one of my fav epis of PhAb. I mean it was the turning point in their relation, for me that was the event that officially changed everything. They finally accepted their relation. 
And thats the reason I had put that scene and the maang scene there because the way I see it that was the point where Phulwa actually got him. They both accepted their relation esp Phulwa was overwhelmed with emotions there, it was like she knew that even if she dies right now it wont matter much because in those last seconds she got what she had always wanted. She got him. 
Yeah, i guess the VM didnt convey the emotions I was trying to but...oh well in my mind I had tried to put the scenes conveying that feelings along with lyrics. 

Mulamimi_sbeebutterfly

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Get well soon kikyoSmile

Anu the credit is ll yours ...7th At...wow...well done everyoneSmile

Anu loved your Vm...thanks fr using the song...its very...haunting...sorry cant find any other wordSmile...wish u had made it a little longer...u know when they showed the SR,,,i was sooo angry fr messing it up that i didnt pay much attention to it...but here watched it and,,,,yes it was nice...specially when they jst show phulwas face...her expression...speaks volumes Smile...it is making me want to cry nw...want phAb BACK ...PLS...why did they do this to us????   hate colorsAngry

AmeresBeautifulSoul_tiny15

Go to top