Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 18)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Mimi- Wedding start late here thats why I went so late. But this one was better than last nights. Had fun. 

Yes, as promised heres my short analysis on the shelter scene. Before posting I know many members may disagree with me on certain points but...thats what I believe in. Just my opinion, no offence intended. :)

----------------------------------------------------------

First thing that I noticed about that scene was that she was so lost that she did not even move her hand which rested on his arms. Actually both of them were deep in that moment that they seemed oblivious to their surroundings. For a moment Thakur, mission everything disappeared even for Abhay it felt. The minute he turned his head and started to move back she realized the odd position they were in. moving back he looked at her while she stared back unabashed. Her eyes held strange emotions, already brimming with tears. It wasn't that she was feeling uncomfortable as he was so close to her no; it was more like what his closeness did to her that troubled her. The way she kept staring at his face as if trying to understand what's so special about this man that makes her heart run, that his proximity affects her like none others. The thought that he could affect her, that she felt something for him was more disturbing for her than the closeness itself. She could feel she was losing the battle there and looked down as his eyes continued to bore into hers. Her inner turmoil, overwhelmed with emotions she couldn't help but tear at this point as a single tear rolled down the side of her face. Even then she kept looking at him, searching his eyes for the answers her mind demanded. It was strange how one scene without any dialogues or actions as such held so many emotions. The same conflicting emotions engulfed her even when she got up she was still troubled by these thoughts.

As for Abhay it was kind of funny to see him there as more than Phulwa he looked uncomfortable. He looked unsure whether to look at her or just keep staring sideways. Especially when Phulwa started to tear he clearly surprised, his eyes looked down at her softly. It felt as for that nano second he did realize that he was doing wrong with her. He could see how vulnerable she was, that she really felt something for him. He didn't exactly fell for her there but I believe in that one moment he did looked doubtful of what he was doing. But yes being Abhay he quickly composed himself, brushing aside those feelings he was back in character. But I still believe that when he saw her tearing he did soften up. 

In those few moments something did transpire between them. Something so strong that moved Phulwa to the point of questioning herself, while for Abhay it wasn't that strong but he did felt it too, little as it may be. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_sbeebutterflytiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
WOW ami...LLOONNGG SR ...thats super...Wink...yes it better b the longest SR ever...since the CVs disappointed us with the SR...so all hopes r pinned on uSmile...and u will do a fine job ...trust meWink jst lots  and lots of fo** p***...and visit to the northern hills and let BS win and let JB b happy nervous scared dazzed flushed out of breath panting etc etcBig smile

Anu welcome backSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Stupid stupid IF and net!!! Its not letting me do anything! URGH!!! 

Anyways that was the public version, now for the fun analysis...check you dabbas in 5 minutes! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_sbeebutterfly

Jaya-V Senior Member
Jaya-V
Jaya-V

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saba113

Originally posted by Jaya-V

what has happened to IF?ShockedConfused

@Saba...Sidra must be dreaming about  moblink AD alone here we will disturb her LOL

paka she must be hiding under her bed with her laptop so that mommy won't catch her what she is doing ..and under bed thousand times seen AD and doing main sadke main variLOLhaye mera heroLOLsinging kitna pyara tujhe rab nay banaya  jee kare dekhti rahon...
how i wish it would be true and i catch her red handed ROFLbut Sidra ka pata chal gaya she is off to see Johnny Depp's film ..thats why she disappeared LOLWhats Eating Gilbert Grape ..LOL

saba113BeautifulSoul_tiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Uufff, im glad you wrote that Anu. Great, awesome and bang on according to me :DClap

Yes, i think that's exactly what happened.  That scene was so strong in emotion. Abhay was really the first first man to make her realise she could have such feelings maybe and that troubled her.  After all, at that time she hardly knew him and he already had such a strong effect on her that she trusted him against the warning of the others and her own mind.

Especially when Phulwa started to tear he clearly surprised, his eyes looked down at her softly. It felt as for that nano second he did realize that he was doing wrong with her. He could see how vulnerable she was, that she really felt something for him. He didn't exactly fell for her there but I believe in that one moment he did looked doubtful of what he was doing. But yes being Abhay he quickly composed himself, brushing aside those feelings he was back in character. But I still believe that when he saw her tearing he did soften up. 

Loved this bit.  I agree! When we got to know he was cheating her, that scene made more sense.  He really was looking at her knowing she was going to be hurt and not being too happy about it. But guess at the time, his mission held more importance and he brushed the feeling off. Still, the softening was visible. I remember the woman who's shelter it had been, telling Phulwa that she could see love both in her eyes and Shatru's. And i think it was true to some extent. Maybe not love for shatru at that point but awareness of something strong between him and phulwa.

OK Done!LOL

mimi_sAmerestiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

WOW ami...LLOONNGG SR ...thats super...Wink...yes it better b the longest SR ever...since the CVs disappointed us with the SR...so all hopes r pinned on uSmile...and u will do a fine job ...trust meWink jst lots  and lots of fo** p***...and visit to the northern hills and let BS win and let JB b happy nervous scared dazzed flushed out of breath panting etc etcBig smile

Anu welcome backSmile

All hopes pinned on me? No, no more like on JB and BS. Oh sachchi hope i get some very good ideas. Ouch Oh well we'll see when the part comesWink

@Bold- Mimi, you coded only half, baaki half se pata chal ta hai what we are talking aboutROFL But it's ok, your suggestion has already gone into suggestion boxWink Visits to the northern hillsBlushing guess it wont be complete without thatBlushingROFL

mimi_sAmeres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Anu...lovely analysisClapClap...agree agree agree

u know that i wasnt watching Phulwa when this epi was telecasted...onlystarted watching much later...and watched this epi only online...the first thing that i noticed was what u have written...the moment tears came out of phulwas eyes...the expression in Abhays face changed...the change was very subtle...u have to really watch carefully to understand bt YES it did change...he really wasnt expecting her to tear...it seems

And phulwa really looked to b searching  fr something in his face...eyes fullof tears ...but she cont to look at himand her eyeballs werent still ...lit kept moving...and Abhay looked a bit ...awkard ...wasnt very sure...what to do...bt like u said...he composed himself...but what I noticed in your VMwas that he was really taking deep breaths...u could see his chest moving up and down...but phulwa was calm

But after they got up and was standing...abhay looked quite confident...he was really staring at her while untangling her hair from his chain .and nt jst staring ...staring with some kind of attitudeSmile..and then phulwa was kind of...shySmile

Such a BEAUTIFUL sceneSmile

Ameresbeebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Stupid stupid IF and net!!! Its not letting me do anything! URGH!!! 

Anyways that was the public version, now for the fun analysis...check you dabbas in 5 minutes! Tongue

@Bold- what did you have to do? *raised eyebrows*ROFL Does poor IF have to bear something horrible everydayShockedROFLROFLKidding!LOL

Ok, waiting waiting!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Go to top