Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 14)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saba113

@Jaya ..haha...i love reading your and sidra cute fightsLOLand yeah sidra told me she use to hate serials a lot before didn't have patience to see them and then slowly she developed patience to see them LOLyou gave her Ajay fever but how she managed to see uttaranROFLthat too you made her to see ROFL

@the music videos are good ..Ajay is looking so young and sweet there Embarrassedand ghazals are good too ..but is it me or to others too that lady with him in videos  is not looking good with him...to me she looks mature and older to himLOLagain LOLbut she looks like this she doesn't have girlish freshness on her face in fact signs of maturity while he has that young boyish look ..khair perhaps its only my feeling LOL

@AD..  Mob link Ad is cool ..Ajay is looking so handsome there in that clean shave look and office going man look..Day Dreaming
@saba  & bold its not only u even i m thinking the same that that gal was not just luking older & mature than him but shes also not a match wid his gud luks. though she was luking a bit gud in jagjit singh's ghazals but in oders v.odd & strange!!OuchOuch

@ad of mobilink yeah he was really luking gud!! we cud'd seen him again in that police uniform if phulwa was given few months extnsn by the channel!!Ouchdamn colorsAngryAngryAngry
we"ll really miss our joint commsnr Abhyay Rai Singh & Phulwa OuchOuchab toh bas yaaden hi hain!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-Vsaba113BeautifulSoul_

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
really curse colors fr taking away Phulwa from us...Angry...and the mobile ad was the best...hope in the next serial ...Ajay gts to do a role where he can wear such suitsSmile
The girl in the ghazals did look mature...actually I only want to see him with SargunSmile...have gt so used to them togetherSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@dolly , Jaya ...glad i am not alone you too noticed the lady in videos look older to Ajay.. leave looks she must be older to him..LOL...see i know girls become mature as compared to men early ...but there remains freshness on their face ..which this lady..lacks a bit Confusedshe looks to me 30 something LOLshe has that look of ladies in thirties ..LOLin that Ghulam Ali music video..lol it really seems to me a young boy in love with elder ladyLOLmore than lover she would have looked good as his elder sisLOL

@dolly ..i agree she isn't that much pretty  too as compared to him ..Ouchonly in Jagit Singh's ghazal she looks a bit good otherwise sorry if any fan of her here she really looks odd with him.like i said a lot older and mature to him .

colors arrh i hate this channel more than anything right now Deadreally the serial Phulwa had so much potential ..and so did the characters but this channel ruined everything Angryreally i will miss Ajay in that police uniform and his boss giriCryreally i am missing him a lot as Abhay wonder will  Ajay ever get such role againOuchsee its pure luck to get such roles right now in serials as we know what kind of stupid roles heroes have in serials Ouchwe wouldn't have worried much if the show finished on time and characters were given full chance to shine ...but everything was taken so fast all thanks to channel's problemAngry that it looked empty and things finished so soon while there is a lot  left Ouch

Edited by saba113 - 06 April 2012 at 12:21pm

Jaya-VBeautifulSoul_tiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Duray

Beebutterfly@ thanks yaar.
Hey kya me tumhai BB kaho in short?

LOL, no not BB plzzz. You can call me AmiSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Duraytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

@Anu, Athira , Saba , dolly , ...muahh thanks a lot Hug

@Ami...your name confusion still onROFLits Jia the one you know by name kikyo ..Jia is her nick name ..she is the one who is injured Ouchand you are mistaking her with JayaLOL

Sidra and Jaya- Sorryyy! Gosh never knew i could be so bad with names before!!Tongue Sidra, why does it always happen with you?LOL

Khair, i hope Jia is better and will be back to the AT as soon as possibleSmile 

saba113BeautifulSoul_tiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
AAAMMMIII good to have u...Smile...how did your revision go?Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

really curse colors fr taking away Phulwa from us...Angry...and the mobile ad was the best...hope in the next serial ...Ajay gts to do a role where he can wear such suitsSmile
The girl in the ghazals did look mature...actually I only want to see him with SargunSmile...have gt so used to them togetherSmile

MimiiiHug
Yes, we cant drool enough over Ajay in that adLOL But true, why do I feel every girl except Sargun looks mature when placed next to AjayTongue We must be too biased. But i can't help feel they look perfect together!Wink

Edited by beebutterfly - 06 April 2012 at 12:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Jaya-V Senior Member
Jaya-V
Jaya-V

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
i agree i too hate colors for finishing Phulwa so soonAngry...how much i am missing my Abhay Cryand Phulwa too...their story was so interesting ..i enjoyed so much Heartnever seen any couple so interesting ..their love story was not typical chocolate romance but something a lot different ..neither the usual hatred to love story...it was taken a lot different  way than them if you see ...their love was heart warming ...Heartreally their words actions many a times leave you teary eyed .. curse you colors for ending our show like this Angryreally now we only have memories left...Crywish we could see more ..a little more ..how much i miss those moments when i use to see Phulwa and then discuss the daily episodes with friends ..Cry

i guess Sidra is not here so i will sing song in her place ..

hum rahen ya na rahen kal
yaad aen gay woh palCry

sorry if my selection of song didnt match...i am not music guru like sidra LOL

saba113BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Go to top