Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 138)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Ami...tell me didnt u have any of your sisters or cousins good looking friend drop by...who caused some plates to b broken????
Anu...do u think others r avoiding the AT because of our B talk???Confused

Haye, now that's called grillingROFLROFL

No, my little sis is still little, my eldest is married so no good friend and my second elder is engaged so there too no friends.  All plates safeROFLROFLROFL

@B-talk- I hope notConfused We used to do it before too na? I have a scarier thought. That maybe they got a new fav show and forgot our PhulwaCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_sAmeres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Anu   since u feel like a ballon ...r u feeling like ... floating somewhere above the bed.LOL
ami...the scene of P on b** wearing the anklet reminds me of the scene in titanic...kate posing fr the photograph in the necklace...Smile very beautifully written...and the fact that u made P n***d and A was still fully clo****...that was very very hot...liked that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

I need a needle to prick this balloon more like. ROFLROFL

Good that you didnt proof read. Because this was just too good! Gosh! I have been blushing, smiling and getting lost in thoughts, losing track of conversations and getting weird stares for that! ROFLROFL

I thought you might want to keep this balloonROFLROFL

@proofread- then it's good i was in hurry because when thought of it, i got lost in thoughts too and started thinking increasing the dose everytime is not good, you guys just get ready for moreROFLROFLROFL 
Good thing it was the last updateROFLROFL

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Haye, now that's called grillingROFLROFL

No, my little sis is still little, my eldest is married so no good friend and my second elder is engaged so there too no friends.  All plates safeROFLROFLROFL

@B-talk- I hope notConfused We used to do it before too na? I have a scarier thought. That maybe they got a new fav show and forgot our PhulwaCry

Mimi is becoming at an expert at it no? Suddenly...I'm scared! ROFL

Darn! Sometimes plates should not be safe! ROFLROFL

@B-talk- Very honestly speaking I would be able to handle that then to think that some one has left because of me. This AT is for all AP lovers so anyone leaving because of us would be bad. Ouch

And now this AT is coming to an end so...should I make a new one? I want to but really if its going to be only three of us then...we might as well move. 

mimi_sbeebutterfly

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Ami..well done good ans...I really hope jaygun star in a new serial soon and we can all join that forum...Smile...another thing what punishment does A sir give if P's performance doesnt satisfy him...Big smile

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Anu   since u feel like a ballon ...r u feeling like ... floating somewhere above the bed.LOL
ami...the scene of P on b** wearing the anklet reminds me of the scene in titanic...kate posing fr the photograph in the necklace...Smile very beautifully written...and the fact that u made P n***d and A was still fully clo****...that was very very hot...liked that

No I dont! I'm feeling pulled down due to the weight! Oh that doenst sound right! ROFLROFL

@italic- OMG!! Blushing
I think my head is gonna explode with the frenzy of emotions and images going through it right now. Blushing

mimi_sbeebutterfly

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Without AT how do we talk Anu???  And it was jst a guess on my part ...maybe they r all busy with studies and all...tiny was here yesterday...pls cheer up Smile
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

I thought you might want to keep this balloonROFLROFL

@proofread- then it's good i was in hurry because when thought of it, i got lost in thoughts too and started thinking increasing the dose everytime is not good, you guys just get ready for moreROFLROFLROFL 
Good thing it was the last updateROFLROFL

No thanks, i'll pass this one. ROFL

We are waaay too greedy when it comes to it. UFF! This so does not sound good. ROFLROFL
I meant reading. But its not the last! after exams you better write some more. Wink

beebutterfly

Go to top